• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings - Updated for Summer season October 19, 2015

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
*sniffle*

It's so nice to see confident young folk making a name for themselves. You go Sweet. :D

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I just prefer the Fox MU more.

Edit: I guess I'll do both. Can't make it to the monthly. If someone will give me a ride to Smashtime, I'll pay them. I'm the only one from Ashtabula going, and don't feel like driving down alone.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So Tony 2-0'd Minnty at the last monthly. Wut? Pretty sure minnty was really rusty and off his game though. That's what I thought when I played against him anyways.

I almost don't feel like the list should be changed because of that. Like, it was a 1 time thing, see if it happens again.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
IMO..

A tier: Vanz, 4%
B tier: X, flip Minnty, Pat
C tier: Kitty, skyson, Dempt, S1, Sweet, ralis, slarti
D tier: shrouded, Kray, Vanir, Dees,
-----
Work harder tier: everyone else.

C tier has mad competition.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
that is a surprisingly great list. carroll wins

only thing is, x and flip are kinda in their own tier right now. they are definitely better than me and chase but also worse than vanz/dave

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya me and X are usually pretty even, but im totally better right now =)

Also my falcon is gonna start taking mm's this wednesday at zachs, bring your singles.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
IMO..

A tier: Vanz, 4%
B tier: X, flip Minnty, Pat
C tier: Kitty, skyson, Dempt, S1, Sweet, ralis, slarti
D tier: shrouded, Kray, Vanir, Dees,
-----
Work harder tier: everyone else.

C tier has mad competition.
cept i should be in like Z tier cuz im super crazy bad

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't think I'm D tier. But I also didn't do that well this time. So w/e. I won't be on this rankings list ever, lol.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
even if you should be in d tier jaiye, you shouldnt be in there much longer. you are easily the best in d. you could definitely fit into c

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
You guys wanna discuss those kinks?

Heavily considering dividing into tiers and adding EVERYONE to the rankings

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Carroll's tiers are decent. I don't like being low on the C tier, but hey, I did really bad at the last tourney. Only problem I see is that zach was forgotten. He should probs go between dempt and ralis. Also, Jaiye is C I think. Put him below me. We went pretty even in friendlies, with a bit of an edge to me.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
cept i should be in like Z tier cuz im super crazy bad
We should make Z tier Me, Kitty, and Jaiye. It'd be the super crazy bad (but not really) tier.

I am so jelly of Jaiye's combos. I have been going through tons of footage of myself and realizing that I can't combo worth anything. I'm just good at frame traps.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I think tiers ****. Exspecially in this case where Ohio has different levels of talent. Where people in " " tier don't usually beat the people above them. And people should move up when they start doing so. But is not limited to just Ohio. Come players do well vs good OoS players.

Like if it was JUST a Pittsburgh vs Pittsburgh tier ranking thing

Taki ***** us all. But vudu does the best OOS. And OOS lol

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I might know how to combo, but my neutral game is ****, LOL. Nothing to be jealous of, Andrew. :(

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Jaiye also DIs like a *****.
And i dont dislike the tier thing, its a pretty good idea and is probably more accurate, but i just think a top 10 is cooler.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I think the only thing I'd prefer over this tier idea would be an actual numerical ranking system like the one I'm designing.

Obvious bias is obvious.

Top Bottom