• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Northeastern Ohio Melee Rankings - Updated for Summer season October 19, 2015

FlipX

Smash Ace
Wtf, didn't tony beat you in like 5 mms or some **** at bidwells house? I wasn't there that late, but thats what I was told.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Tony is just better, tbh...
I think he's consistently better than you against other people unless said people shoot lasers that have stun.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I think tony is better vs fox.
But he sucks HARD vs falco :(

Spacies aside I still think tony is a bit better than sweet, no offense to sweet, ofc.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I think that everyone in this state who isn't Hanky Panky or Abu (or anyone else they have down there who's a secret boss) sucks.

The end.

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
I think that everyone in this state who isn't Hanky Panky or Abu (or anyone else they have down there who's a secret boss) sucks.

The end.
If you're considering those two 'good', then at least 4% needs to be added to that list. Oh, and vanz if we are counting him as OH

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
We know Drew, Hanky lol But I'm pretty sure this is just for NEOH lol the rest of Ohio is way too inactive

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
So, I've kind of embraced that I won't be on this list after this month because I probably won't be able to make it to these next two tourneys.

Let it be known that in all normality, I still deserve to be on it.

:^P

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So guys, how do you want to run this power rankings? Player A beats player B consistently in MM's. Then Player B gets one seed higher in pools than player A, in a completely different pool. Who is better?

wouldnt you have to be good to do that?

:029:
This might be my new signature. 4% has the best one liners.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
oh my god slarts, nothing has even been said, get off tonys ****

(same goes for anyone who rides sweets ****)

im basing them off tourney results, mostly from the monthly this weekend and smashtime to start off. they'll be updated after smashtime.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm just really frustrated that Sweet keeps insisting he's better than people who beat him consistently is all. It's not just tony, but whatever. If you want to keep the rankings down to just tournament results and not MM's then Sweet's spot is legit. I'll just have to beat him in tournament too.

I still kinda want feedback on my Elo rankings site though, to see if I should bother putting in advanced features that we'd use or if I should just keep it simple.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I have my good days and bad days, just like everyone else.
On a normal good day I'm really good, and ****.
A bad day is a bad day.

And at the end of the day, I still show more progress and perform better, whether it's significant or not, than quite a few of the NEOH community.

Sleep on me all you guys want, all I know, is that I know that I'm good enough.
And good in the tournament scene.

Top Bottom