• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Naota21t

Smash Champion
probably some random bay rapper like Turf Talk

Scrappin and dippin and yokin, i'm lighted
Riding and scrapping and yokin, i'm dippin
Pimpin and riding and scraping, i'm yokin
Sideways through the traffic, we scrapes automatic.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
omggg would you wanna give me one copy of melee? (i don't have one)

if not give, then borrow a copy for an undetermined amount of time?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Who from NorCal is going to the Champ's monthly? I need a ride back to NorCal but I can get to the venue by the help of a friend. Friend and I both live in SB but friend's real home is in Long Beach. I can split gas money. (Asking this as a serious question and to contribute to get us to a new page from the spam). :)

Zoap

Smash Master
nah i got christmas **** to buy, i don't feel too bad.

but that was still an awesome deal.

Also for MLK weekend it would be a total of 40.00 for one room in reno fri-mon. I can prob get free if i just put one of my parents down as the other guest.

pockyD

Smash Legend
nah i got christmas **** to buy, i don't feel too bad.

but that was still an awesome deal.

Also for MLK weekend it would be a total of 40.00 for one room in reno fri-mon. I can prob get free if i just put one of my parents down as the other guest.
that's insane, let's do it

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
40ppppppppppppp

(40 post per page proponent post [purpose: pushing pugnacious photo perpetrator past present page])

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
where'd you get the name hyuga from?
Hyuga Ricdeau is the real name of Citan Uzuki (my avatar), a character from Xenogears, and one of my favorite characters in all of game-dom. He seems to know something about everything, and solves problems very methodically usually to great success. I played Xenogears when I was about 15-16 and I thought he was so amazing that I tried to be like him IRL. And look where it got me today!

Top Bottom