• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Dajuan you get "CARRIED BY YOUR BROKEN *** CHARACTER"

Btw Kid CuDi album today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have 2 tickets to the 49ers game this weekend but I'm not going. Let me know if you can use them. Free btw.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
funny, my roommate got tickets to the niners
hella good seats (midfield, 15th row or something)
he was gonna take his friend as a thank you for some **** and i was gonna get to go too
but now no one can go so he's just selling them
im disappointed.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Would anyone be down for West San Jose Tournament 2? :) Andrew brought the idea up like a month ago but I'm not sure if he still wants to host it since I haven't talked to him for a while. Also it assumes that CGC / Ownapalooza isn't already stealing that date. The date is still undecided.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
we need sum tournies before GSG2

and this needs an update

Word.

Would anyone be down for West San Jose Tournament 2? :) Andrew brought the idea up like a month ago but I'm not sure if he still wants to host it since I haven't talked to him for a while. Also it assumes that CGC / Ownapalooza isn't already stealing that date. The date is still undecided.
I am down, and down to help!!

then why don't u host one you lazy b*tch
lolz

Shroomed

Smash Master
id b down

**** you zac! jus mad cuz i TAPPED YO **** AT CGC *****

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i'd be down to help organize this

Miharu

Smash Hero
its true though

all you do is run around press qwe to toggle different auras

its a pretty ******** concept if you think about it

pockyD

Smash Legend
i made the trip out for thanksgiving and swung by rom

i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have invested a lot of money into coming to this

but i'm glad i did go because it's that spark

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
unless the sjsu crew is down to host it doesn't seem like having a tourney in san jose is viable in the near future. still, we should look into places for the winter/spring

edit: and yeah i'm itching to play, haven't since the last cgc. down to have people over or go whereever so hit me up *****es

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
unless the sjsu crew is down to host it doesn't seem like having a tourney in san jose is viable in the near future. still, we should look into places for the winter/spring

edit: and yeah i'm itching to play, haven't since the last cgc. down to have people over or go whereever so hit me up *****es
Who are you again, I dont recall your face to username.

I am also in SJ itchin' to play, and there are actually quite a few SJ smashers.

Shroomed

Smash Master
guys.....since i been goin to the gym im gettin yoked, WATCH OUT

n i jus watched all the combo videos i watched when i first started playing

i am SO ready to **** sum **** up it aint even funny

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Hmmm Julian...

Who do you play with?(Mains)
Who do you play with? (people)
varies, but i guess i play w/kurtis the most. the time we played was at vintage's place iirc. sheridan, violence, and tafokins were there and i think you came w/your friend who plays samus (chris?). reason i remember this is b/c i came down to get you and we got lost trying to get back to vintage's room

im pretty sure he plays falco, if im remembering right
yah, or i try to lol

Top Bottom