• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Shroomed

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA

good **** alvin

but that's cool sheridan

i looked up to goku which sadly was ******** of me =(

but i guess i took his motivation to always try your best to win

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
HAHAHAHA

good **** alvin

but that's cool sheridan

i looked up to goku which sadly was ******** of me =(

but i guess i took his motivation to always try your best to win
u found it was ******** to look up to goku, cuz looking up to naruto is better, right? :) :)

thats okay but...

theres a better character than goku and naruto to look up to...

Shroomed

Smash Master
i stopped following one piece and idk why

it was hella good

i'll probably catch up during winter break but im FAR behind

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
LOL nice Alvin.

Speaking of L and anime, I started watching Death Note, and it's actually very good aside from the standard bothersome anime things (like hitting you over the head with exposition in internal monologue).

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
death note anime is pretty good
but the manga is better imo. focus more on the story instead of a few odd cinematic scenes that feel out of place to me

also the last episode cuts out some very important information

L__

Smash Master
Death Note was good

looking back on it though I don't think I would have changed my smash name to L now... I didn't think I'd stay with smash this long

L__

Smash Master
I didn't have one

this was the first one I used, and idk... I'm not into anime/manga as much as I was

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
should i change my smash name to STOCKING?

STOCKNATER?

heheh

im currently 3-STOCKING this fox!

panty and stocking with garterbelt too good

Brian

Smash Journeyman
if gish comes back to norcal ill definitely party with him this time

i wish there were smashers in san francisco to play with, i dont want to have to travel anywhere. soo expensive.

edit:
"get a job" -pockyD

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
So I found out recently that one of my second cousins, who is 42 or something (I forget exactly how old) is now a grandparent. This makes us (me and said grandchild) second cousins twice removed, which is on the same generational level as great-uncle/nephew (I'm old). The same second cousin also had a grandparent that died very shortly after the child was born, so for a short while she was a great-great-grandparent. That's pretty neat since that's the first instance of great-great-grandparenthood I know of in my or my friends' families.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
So I found out recently that one of my second cousins, who is 42 or something (I forget exactly how old) is now a grandparent. This makes us (me and said grandchild) second cousins twice removed, which is on the same generational level as great-uncle/nephew (I'm old). The same second cousin also had a grandparent that died very shortly after the child was born, so for a short while she was a great-great-grandparent. That's pretty neat since that's the first instance of great-great-grandparenthood I know of in my or my friends' families.
woah thats crazy

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Suuup wit iiiiiit! Gish is hella fun to party with. (NSH w/gish and dunks and Joe was hella tight. hella hella.
brian i live in daly city you know
shiiiieeet i forgot you did
we should play sometime
3 some?
My great grandma is still alive, it must be the norwegian viking blood. She fell down about a year ago, would have killed any normal mortal but not my granny.

She is 88 and like 5'8" get on her level shroomed.

You can meet her if you want sheridan.

You cant shroomed. she is hella old so obviously she hates you.

Violence

Smash Lord
My great aunt might very well live to become a great great grandparent, she has so much fight and life in her that it's very possible she can live for another decade.

She used a walker for 12 years of her life, then moved into a senior center and was like, **** this walker. She now walks without it, first and only person I've ever heard of doing that. After hip replacement surgery no less.

Edit: wait, I have nieces and nephews. She's already a great great aunt(great great grandmother's sister). Since my niece is mormon, and they have a cultural thing of women marrying young and having kids while young, if she lives for another decade, she may very well be a great great great aunt. Dayum.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Nice @ Eric and Miles. I met my great-grandfather on a couple occasions. He was born in 1894 and died in 1990 (when I was 8). So I've met someone born in the 19th century.

Eric, a great great aunt is the sister of your great grandmother. Great^n-uncle/aunt = brother/sister of great^(n-1) grandparent.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/CousinTree_kinship.svg

tarheeljks

Smash Lord

i wish there were smashers in san francisco to play with, i dont want to have to travel anywhere. soo expensive.

edit:
"get a job" -pockyD
we should all go out or something the night before dgdtj2. i guess people will prob be smashing though

Top Bottom