• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

sidefx

Smash Champion
notice he failed to reply to what i said and went straight for nk's post yyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

whats with all the asian technical fox players of norcal having an ego/****ty attitude problem? minus tang =D

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
notice he failed to reply to what i said and went straight for nk's post yyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

whats with all the asian technical fox players of norcal having an ego/****ty attitude problem? minus tang =D
Falco players =)

But seriously, Chris stop trolling.

Anyone going to the sac tourny this saturday?

sidefx

Smash Champion
u kno, i predicted that response from you. in my chair I mentally turned into you and started laughing irrepressibly and had to keep myself from falling over.

this is not a joke
LOLLL

what do you want on your sig again, msg me on aim if you still want it..

btw how was it like being me =D

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Why are people hating on HK? Is it because he's one of the people that isn't a conformist and actually says what he thinks? haha None of your posts are bad ppl should stop being so sensitive lol.

Yeah I know ppl are gonna be like "omg u ride hk dik u homo" but w/e i dont care lol

Top Bottom