• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
falcomist **** melee. throw that **** in the trash where it belongs. Isai i still play old smash. so much better than that other game.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
falcomist **** melee. throw that **** in the trash where it belongs. Isai i still play old smash. so much better than that other game.
I used to think the same way.... til like a few days ago I played some melee (w/ CF to be specific). There were hella "OOOOOH" moments while playing melee... and im sad that never happens in brawl. T_T

sidefx

Smash Champion
why, because everyone has given brawl an equal chance .. right? 2 months! yeah id say thats plenty of time to completely judge a game inside and out.. itll never progress from where it is now.. no point in playing, lets all hate on brawl and be cool like the other cool people

pockyD

Smash Legend
if it progresses, then i'll re-evaluate, but in its current state, brawl isn't super appealing to me

and it definitely suffers from being compared to melee - as a standalone, it's still a very good game, but when i'm playing brawl, i feel like i wish i were playing melee :(

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
YES, im not the only one who made the connection. Scamp we need to play some more third strike.
Absolutely. Though I'm actually not very good at that game. What I really want to do is play more Brawl.

I have some theories that'll make my game really good, but I need to test them out on people. And I only have free time next week during the week. (This weekend SoCal, next weekend Nevada.)

Brawl > 3rd Strike IMO because (at least right now) there's a much better character selection.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik is really fast guys...

in this game you can kinda just throw out attacks and not be scared of being countered sometimes.

people get the misconception that camping is really strong but i learned from lvl 9 cpu's that you can just throw out attacks and people will still get hit LOL

no wonder aggressive metaknights are good

but i use sheik cuz she has a nice body

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I encourage you all to come play super smash bros melee, and super smash bros brawl, on Saturday in modesto. I strongly encourage. if you don't, my life is ruined, do you really wanna live with that on your conscious?

Miztik

Smash Master
Shiek does have a nice body.....But i think Samus has a nice body also

diddykong has huge banana's

lvl 9 fox is really good.....

EDIT: the tourney is brawl only but i will have my cube there for melee i think

BerserkerX

Smash Rookie
This thread seems kinda random so i don't fell bad asking this >_>. Im just looking for some good brawlers in the Santa Cruz area if anyone is down to play.

RPK

Smash Lord
Absolutely. Though I'm actually not very good at that game. What I really want to do is play more Brawl.

I have some theories that'll make my game really good, but I need to test them out on people. And I only have free time next week during the week. (This weekend SoCal, next weekend Nevada.)

Brawl > 3rd Strike IMO because (at least right now) there's a much better character selection.
Because there are more then 3 characters right?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
3rd strike time is over. we're moving on to jenga strats now.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey minh, i left my sweater at your house. its gray and has a red gorilla on it. i can come down and pick it up if you like. just let me know

Top Bottom