• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
it was pretty big here
lasted for like 20 seconds
knocked some pictures down at my house
pretty scary though

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Myself and my two friends were in the middle of a match when the earthquake hit. We were right on top of it (alum rock area). We didn't really take note until it was over. We were too into the match!

malva00

Smash Master
I'll be selling shirts on saturday with "I survived the earthquake" on the front and "10/30/2007 ur city name here" on the back $20 each

I'm taking orders now my paypal email is isaialvarado@comcast.net please don't send me anything i'm lying

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I beat expert like 20 minutes after I posted that ****. I found using the whammy bar power up helps immensely.

MalvaOO that IS Ross. But it's not Ross with glasses. I'm the only one besides Ross with "Ross With Glasses".

VANS

Smash Ace
NINTENDOKING R U GONNA GO HOME THE SAME DAY!? AND DO U HAVE DIRECTIONS TO DAVIS? maybe this would be easier on AIM.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
NINTENDOKING R U GONNA GO HOME THE SAME DAY!? AND DO U HAVE DIRECTIONS TO DAVIS? maybe this would be easier on AIM.
AIM can suck a nut.

We will be leaving on the same day so don't worry. And as for directions PM me an address and we'll be able to find your place. Oh and PM your number so we can call you when we're close.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you know vans, i do wanna play you and your peach, and frotazes, and anyone else in norcal who plays peach, i wanna try and place myself and find out where i am against other peaches

Top Bottom