• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MacD

Banned via Administration
anyone wanna be curtious and ACTUALLY RESPOND to this and not a stupid response which will happen anyway but anyone wanna be nice and pick me and choknater we'll give all the gas u need
i am probably the only one in this part of the valley who could do it, you all need to get driven, i hate having to drive, i wanna be the one in teh back seat who sleeps

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i am probably the only one in this part of the valley who could do it, you all need to get driven, i hate having to drive, i wanna be the one in teh back seat who sleeps
its ur choice if u want to then thank if not wutever its ok dont feel obligated to take us

and quit baggin on me not drivin $hit im workin on it lol

2008 will be great
graduation
brawl
and season 5 of the wire need i say more

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
how far is modesto?

if im in a REALLY good mood, i might be able to pick some people up if i dont have to go rediculously far

but im not taking people home, you'll have to get someone else for that

MacD

i don't mind taking you guys, it is just, i wish i could be the person riding for once

but i can't go, i am busy this weekend, b-day parties nd work

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chok you never go to tournaments. We also have never played, we got to fix that soon.
yeah man i think we've only played in teams but i never used ice climbers. we didn't play at ncb's or 0c3? anyways, i heard you are good!!!

if modesto tourny is moved to the 17th i will be going. (but the next ncb might be on 17th. whateva!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
everyone but peach and luigi

i wonder who i lose to in tournaments:

always a combination of one of these three: Meep, KFC, Silentspectre

+ a peach player: Zoap, Yen, Frotaz, Blitz, whatever!!!

....should i try ice climbers against peach? for kicks?

Zoap

Smash Master
sidefx is pretty good at the matchup as he played it so much and adapted. Although you dont have Hella or myself to play against almost every day :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sidefx is pretty good at the matchup as he played it so much and adapted. Although you dont have Hella or myself to play against almost every day :/
yeah, true. i DID have my brother (who could basically read my mind) but he quit like 3 months ago so my knowledge on the matchup is a little lagging. buuut... i think i'll do you the honors zoap and give ic's a shot lol. if i get *****, so be it!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yeah, true. i DID have my brother (who could basically read my mind) but he quit like 3 months ago so my knowledge on the matchup is a little lagging. buuut... i think i'll do you the honors zoap and give ic's a shot lol. if i get *****, so be it!
you can play against my wannabe technical peach.

MacD

like the fc'ed nair pillar that cort and xif are really good at doing.
yes, you should play peach for kicks, like, idk, mine

and, i hate to be a downer, but if you piller someones shield, you only have to do one thing to get away, that is why you can use it like 2 or 3 times in a row, unless your playing an idiot then keep going i guess

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

Just play Falco ^^. Or how SS would say it * Iono I just play falcon * * KNEES IN FACE * *smiles =)*

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i can peach pillar, not that hard actually, just fc nair fast fall jab jab right, dash and repeat, right?

Zoap

Smash Master
O AND AN ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Any one who thought they were getting a ride with me probably isn't. I may only be attending for teams and thats only so-so right now. I may play one or two rounds of singles also but I will definitely not be there the whole time. WHAT THIS MEANS if I do take you, you should not count on me to give you a ride back and should plan out transportation b4 hand. ALSO Asians tend to just show up and expect a ride from me to bart, well this time I wont be there to pile all 15000 of you into my truck.

Now what I might do is go extremely early as in arrive around 9:30-10:00am at the biweekly, play some friendlies chill out do some teams with dread and split. Then later after I'm done with my sudden unexpected plans I may head back to SJSU around 8 just to chill and play more friendlies. BUT I WILL MOST LIKELY NOT AS THIS IS 250-260 of traveling in one day or in other words 260/12*3.1= $70 in gas alone.

Also if by some ill fated chance I do come back I wont be making any side trips that are not on the way

Yep so just thought you guys should know

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I wish DK could throw barrels or Klap Traps like he did in the old days...was it klap traps he threw? I don't remember, but whatever it was, DK should be able to throw them. DK would be high tier if he had a projectile......Did i ever tell any of you guys that i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DK's Giant Punch? Haha, thats all you have to do with dk to be good, just use the giant punch a lot and up b once in awhile. Thats it. I made most of my kills against Silent Wolf using dk's up b, and most kills against everyone else using the Giant Punch. I'm telling you, use the giant punch, and you'll be compared to Bum and Captain Jack in no time

darkatma

Smash Hero
I gotta try sheik vs ice climber matches on FD. It'll be fun.. (for the ICs)

And if i go, I need to play people that i don't always play.
Every time i go, i end up playing the same people.

carnivorous rabbits anyone?

Top Bottom