• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Jaime whats up u wana go to this 1.. with hte remaining fta?
Well i gotta know at least 2 weeks in advance when you wanna go to one of these so i can request the day off, and i would need gas money....And for some reason, i usually get only about 5 bucks from each person, adding up to a total of 10 bucks when i'm bringing 3 people, and its to SanJose and back.....10 bucks doesn't really cover that trip. We'll see what happens, but i definately can't go to this one, i work.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i dont main link anymore lol god that was so long ago... and that banner was the first one lucien ever made for us.. lol

hm..... i wont be having any money to get brawl or a wii seeing as how me and familia are sooooooooooooooooo broke ughh.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i dont main link anymore lol god that was so long ago... and that banner was the first one lucien ever made for us.. lol

hm..... i wont be having any money to get brawl or a wii seeing as how me and familia are sooooooooooooooooo broke ughh.
Dude...your family owns lik 3 houses, how are they broke? But anyways, i asked Lucien if he could make me a new one, but I don't think he's had the oppurtunity to start on it yet. *shrugs*

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news: I just watched two girls one cup for the second time.

The good news: Myko just saved me a bunch of money at Mervyn's!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Dude...your family owns lik 3 houses, how are they broke? But anyways, i asked Lucien if he could make me a new one, but I don't think he's had the oppurtunity to start on it yet. *shrugs*
owning houses = 3 times the electric bills and other stuff. and we arent done paying out any of the houses yet. plus my dad doesnt have a job and my mom supports the family. im also sacrificing money out of MY bank account that ive been saving since a kid.

jmic

Smash Ace
owning houses = 3 times the electric bills and other stuff. and we arent done paying out any of the houses yet. plus my dad doesnt have a job and my mom supports the family. im also sacrificing money out of MY bank account that ive been saving since a kid.
JR I feel you. That's exactly what's happening with my family, except with just 2 houses.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Scrubs was never a good show. It's corny and they steal jokes. I want to punch about 80% of the people in the show, except for John C. McGinley.

I guess at least it's not as bad as Friends.

I'm not going to this most likely, have fun guys.

Zoap

Smash Master
since you *******s burried my important post ill post it again.

O AND AN ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Any one who thought they were getting a ride with me probably isn't. I may only be attending for teams and thats only so-so right now. I may play one or two rounds of singles also but I will definitely not be there the whole time. WHAT THIS MEANS if I do take you, you should not count on me to give you a ride back and should plan out transportation b4 hand. ALSO Asians tend to just show up and expect a ride from me to bart, well this time I wont be there to pile all 15000 of you into my truck.

Now what I might do is go extremely early as in arrive around 9:30-10:00am at the biweekly, play some friendlies chill out do some teams with dread and split. Then later after I'm done with my sudden unexpected plans I may head back to SJSU around 8 just to chill and play more friendlies. BUT I WILL MOST LIKELY NOT AS THIS IS 250-260 of traveling in one day or in other words 260/12*3.1= $70 in gas alone.

Also if by some ill fated chance I do come back I wont be making any side trips that are not on the way

Yep so just thought you guys should know

ALSo thx for the reminder nemesis i woulda forgot :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Haha, yeah VANS, any time any Deep Norcal is absent, there's just....something missing... Unless it's BTZO.

And I like Peter's post. Freaking Baysians just like...start following me when I leave the biweekly. I love you guys though.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
i forget,,,what time do these usually end??? i need to....be sumwhere at nite. and JR,,,i may have a ride,,,,but i dunno yet

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, meep, if we left at ten, and didn't get lost on a freeway or stop in town forever, going about 75-80 mph, i was able to get you guys home in an hourish, maybe little more then

but that is a complete guess, we never really had a leave and get you guys home without some stop or lost

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Haha, yeah VANS, any time any Deep Norcal is absent, there's just....something missing... Unless it's BTZO.
Well obviously if its BTZO then they're isn't "just something missing," because if he is then the whole biweekly has failed, that's what hyuga meant guys;)haha.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well obviously if its BTZO then they're isn't "just something missing," because if he is then the whole biweekly has failed, that's what hyuga meant guys;)haha.
Oh oops, I just but that "unless it's BTZO" in there as a placeholder for a joke to be used later, but I forgot to change it. However, yeah, I guess you're right. Every one, every SINGLE biweekly you weren't there, has failed. Horribly.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oh oops, I just but that "unless it's BTZO" in there as a placeholder for a joke to be used later, but I forgot to change it. However, yeah, I guess you're right. Every one, every SINGLE biweekly you weren't there, has failed. Horribly.
I'm going to have to agree with that.

I also find it funny how you guys seem to be taking me seriously lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You guys are too nice. I'm really a horrible person once you get to know me.

BTZO I've never taken you seriously in my life.

Delphi is a place in Greece, there was a famous oracle there in ancient times. There are probably a billion things named after it, so it's not surprising :/

Top Bottom