• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
guys i am really good at the game of super smash brothers melee! i beat all my friends in my town, and i can almost beat three level 9 cpus. where can i find smash tournaments around norcal? i heard these norcal biweeklie tournaments are pretty cool but i'm pretty sure i can win, cuz i use roy and he is really strong
Stupid NOOBS lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys i am really good do you get the picture? i changed my mains to sheik cuz he is top tier and and pichu because i think he can be very great but is underrated and no one uses him! i think i will beat evereyone because they have never played against pichu before. it is really amazing that he hurts himself but it is okay because he is so fast het cannot be touched.

guys please i want to go to biweeklie cuz i'll win for sure! i think i'm the best player there because i am really good at the game of super smash brothers

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
guys i am really good do you get the picture? i changed my mains to sheik cuz he is top tier and and pichu because i think he can be very great but is underrated and no one uses him! i think i will beat evereyone because they have never played against pichu before. it is really amazing that he hurts himself but it is okay because he is so fast het cannot be touched.

guys please i want to go to biweeklie cuz i'll win for sure! i think i'm the best player there because i am really good at the game of super smash brothers
hahaha this is so full of win

curthizz

Smash Apprentice
me too haha, but then i'm pretty good but i've never gone to any competitive tournies, so i guess im considered a noob too huh? i wanna see him play at the bi-weekly cuz i'll be there. when is the next bi-weekly?

Miztik

Smash Master
if choknater is a noob then he is the best noob i have ever smashed with LOL

man i hella wanna go to the next bi-weeklie whenever it is

quak

Smash Champion
you can dance if you want to

you can leave your friends behind

but your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

then they're no friends of mine

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys im serious! plz believe me when i say im really good at this gae. i use characters that are really high tiers and i think i can win because of my pure skill and not a lot of ppl have played me before. i believe my sheik, roy, and pichu will carry me through a lot of unexpected matches, such as baysiasn, and dbr! i heard they are good crews and i have seen shined blind, but to be honest i think zelgadis is not that great! it is a great combing video but all the other players in the video are either di wrong or not very good at smash so i think i can take him. guyz im not a noob please know it i just need to go to a biweeklie or whatever im so pissed that you can even think im a noob

(Lol, on the real though. Zelgadis is pretty good.)

Miztik

Smash Master
man you dont go to practice your BTZO lol

man you should try to make it to the next modesto monthly might be too far for you but you should come Lun has been to them, so has zhu and many others idk the date of the next 1 but we'll kno sometime this week

just think bout it at least lol jk

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
MASS EDIT WIPE:

HEY VANESSA. Yo.

Tyderiums and I will be traveling down to the biweekly (if there is one) and it just so happens we run through Davis on the way there. So if you want and or are in need of a ride we'd be more than happy to pick you up.

OMG I forgot how gay and awesome Eric Johnson was. Thank you Guitar Hero III. Thank you.

EDIT:

Malva00, I want to blokus battle you so convince scamp to bring some blokus. I'm feeling rusty as the undisputed champ of Blokus having not played in so long so I think I need a little play time.

EDIT NUMBER 2:

So yeah we need some skillful blokus people if this happens. C'mon who's down for this ****.

VANS

Smash Ace
nintendoking....................................................................................................................................................hi x)

i wanna blokus

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm not going to this biweekly if it's this weekend.

Nobody should lose to BTZO, he loses to all of Deep Norcal.

I have a suggested rule for next biweekly in case I don't go: Have 7 neutrals, or 5, or some odd number, but I like DK64 or Rainbow Cruise as neutral. And before you say RC isn't neutral, let me remind you that there really is no such thing as truly neutral in the first place, and 'neutral' does not mean flat boring platform stage. Anyway, each person picks their character, and then would take turns striking one of the neutral stages until only one stage remains (so in the case of 7 neutrals, each player would get 3 neutral strikes). These are not bans, they only apply to the first game. Counter stage bans can be done any way.

Alternatively, everything as usual, except instead of picking characters first, go see what the random stage is, and THEN go back and pick characters, and pick that stage that had come up on random.

Basically I'm trying to eliminate random stage johns.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
nintendoking....................................................................................................................................................hi x)

i wanna blokus
THE BIGGEST CLAP OF THUNDER I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE JUST WENT OFF HOLY ****ING **** PIECES OF *** ****!!!

VANS was that a no or a yes on the ride thing? The sooner we know the better.

Top Bottom