• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
falcon ditto mm...only falcon...2/3 set...$2....any takers?
i'll take that. i'm feeling very ballsy.

art's list of MM's for this sat:

chok: $2 falcon ditto
bioalp: $2 falcon ditto
lunchbox: pending
delphiki: i challenge your pichu. $1 no char counterpicks

any more takers? unranked players only plsss ;]

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
me $1 falcon ditto who wants to??? if i go this saturday
ill MM u 100 dollars on Falco dittos then 1000 dollars on Falcon Dittos then 10,000 dollars ur fox against my DK then 100,000 dollar ur asianess vs my asianess.

FINALLY

1MILLION DOLLARS u vs my *****.

SEE GUYS I CAN DO IT TO MM PPL.

guys are seriously boring when it comes to MM sigh...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ill MM u 100 dollars on Falco dittos then 1000 dollars on Falcon Dittos then 10,000 dollars ur fox against my DK then 100,000 dollar ur asianess vs my asianess.

FINALLY

1MILLION DOLLARS u vs my *****.

SEE GUYS I CAN DO IT TO MM PPL.

guys are seriously boring when it comes to MM sigh...
WAHT??????

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Man, I dunno about you guys, but I think people use "it's the internet, lol" as just a cop-out to ****e all the time.

If you're a d!ck on the internet, you're a d!ck in real life as far as I'm concerned. Now I understand that people can express themselves in different ways in person and online, and that can allow for some discrepancy, but not as much as people would have you think.

And I always thought that "arguing over the internet, ********, blah blah" thing was stupid. The internet is not free license to be an ***. Words don't suddenly mean different things just because they go from computer to computer on some wires.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Man, I dunno about you guys, but I think people use "it's the internet, lol" as just a cop-out to ****e all the time.

If you're a d!ck on the internet, you're a d!ck in real life as far as I'm concerned. Now I understand that people can express themselves in different ways in person and online, and that can allow for some discrepancy, but not as much as people would have you think.

And I always thought that "arguing over the internet, ********, blah blah" thing was stupid. The internet is not free license to be an ***. Words don't suddenly mean different things just because they go from computer to computer on some wires.
OMFG SRS TY LOTS FOR SPEAKING MY MIND SHT *** kbye

Miharu

Smash Hero

pick something lol. Fox/Falco lol.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
am i missing something hyuga. to what is your post in response
Mostly just a general response to things like "internet is serious business" and that overused pic of the tard with the caption about arguing on the internet. But also I feel like it needed to be said regardless.

Also, Lucien made the banner. Thanks Lucien.

More Deep Norcal members might be unlocked later.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Mostly just a general response to things like "internet is serious business" and that overused pic of the tard with the caption about arguing on the internet. But also I feel like it needed to be said regardless.

Also, Lucien made the banner. Thanks Lucien.

More Deep Norcal members might be unlocked later.
OOOOOO SHERIDAN!!! TELL ME HOW TO UNLOCK THEM ^^

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman

Hey that was brandon talkin bout the MM$ (brandon is HomeMadeWalfes)

but if you want ill MM$ but not in a falcon ditto

but what bout a Marth Ditto if your up for it for 2$ but if not a marth ditto just a regular money match for 2$

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
MM's are a dumb way for people to take advantage of newbs, I think I should just accept mm's now just so people stop taking advantage of the new people/scrubs ^_^

VANS

Smash Ace
MM! =D
yea right.
i cant play ='( my controller is dead.

yea guys talk alot =) no wait there are some realli shy ones
we should find more girl smashers

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
eh, MM's are a way for me to meet new people and play them semi-seriously. it's not all BS. if people say "friendlies don't matter" when determining skill then why not MM. saying "MM's" don't matter would be a long shot, at least they're worth something.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
pick something lol. Fox/Falco lol.
fox; $2

Hey that was brandon talkin bout the MM$ (brandon is HomeMadeWalfes)

but if you want ill MM$ but not in a falcon ditto

but what bout a Marth Ditto if your up for it for 2$ but if not a marth ditto just a regular money match for 2$
regular MM; $2

me $1 falcon ditto who wants to??? if i go this saturday
i do not say nay, i say yea.

MM's are a dumb way for people to take advantage of newbs, I think I should just accept mm's now just so people stop taking advantage of the new people/scrubs ^_^
so what if it's a newb/scrub giving out the challenges? last i checked i was unranked/scrubby.
edit: no, the time i fluked jeff in tourney does not count.

okay EVERYONE

I CHALLENGE SEXTILLION DOLLARS FALCO DITTOS OMGWTFBBQ

MM is dumb >.> guys talk to much haha.
you're just mad that no one will accept your MM's, mr. 9-stock ;)

i think sheridan's post is subliminally directed towards someone whose name i shall not speak.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Mmkay, so I propose a special type of money match. Instead of the Loser giving up their money, I propose a much more humiliating and long-lasting effect -- something that people would play harder for. I introduce...

Lipstick Matching.

The loser has to wear lipstick (bright red with sparkles), have their picture taken, and have the picture put up on Smashboards for everybody to view, post, and ridicule.

Does anybody want to play me in a lipstick match? Best 3/5 or 5/9?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Mmkay, so I propose a special type of money match. Instead of the loser giving up their money, I propose a much more humiliating and long-lasting effect -- something that people would play harder for. I introduce...

Lipstick Matching.

The loser has to wear lipstick (bright red with sparkles), have their picture taken, and have the picture put up on Smashboards for everybody to view, post, and ridicule.

Does anybody want to play me in a lipstick match? Best 3/5 or 5/9?
Justin, that sounds pretty gay. lol.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Justin, that sounds pretty gay. lol.
The inner Justin is out. I knew he acted a lil different from all the other guys.

Oh yeah I wont be showing up to this, as I am gonna be in Hawaii (I should smash w/ them Hawaiians XD)

is there another scheduled biweekly? or is gonna be another TBA thing?
*Points at topic* F3

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I thought I banned Frotaz's Peach from Mushroom Kingdom.

I thought...

EDIT: After reading the thread some, I'll take Art?'s MM challenge as I am not ranked. And, if you're crazy enough, let's turn the items on.

I'll also do Justin's stupid lipstick match. But I'm not bringing any lipstick.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: After reading the thread some, I'll take Art?'s MM challenge as I am not ranked. And, if you're crazy enough, let's turn the items on.
cool, but no items thoguh; i'm not feeling THAT ballsy. you can save that MM for yen, queen of the pokeball.

Top Bottom