• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zhu: art is right >_> cant we just MM right away and then friendly after. cuz like, during friendlies... you will figure out how to beat me... and then... beat me. >_>

art: fosho, $2 it is

HylianLord

Smash Ace
zhu: art is right >_> cant we just MM right away and then friendly after. cuz like, during friendlies... you will figure out how to beat me... and then... beat me. >_>

art: fosho, $2 it is
well ionno i don't see the point in just MMing lol. i prefer to play a couple rounds cause like... I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AGAINST ICE CLIMBERS AT ALL! i mean i can't even l cancel against em >_>. cmon you have fox practice all the time... you have like friendlies x100 >_>

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
Kof

if we have to do best 3/5 then ok but personally i dont want to do best 2/3 but for you i guess. KFC, naw i am not that good. Norcal may think i am good but not the character i use. But i am good in goldeneye, perfect dark, SSB 64, and some other n 64, ps2, pc games, and not to be mean but i dont want to be called kawn anymore, Pierre or KOF is ok, or k balls cause its funny and bobby made it up.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Haha. Yeah, that's what a 401K is. I was going through the random tag generator in Smash and 401K popped up, and I liked it.

Also it allows me to make dumb jokes like "Smash is my retirement plan" or some junk.

*MyKo hiss*

HylianLord

Smash Ace
if we have to do best 3/5 then ok but personally i dont want to do best 2/3 but for you i guess. KFC, naw i am not that good. Norcal may think i am good but not the character i use. But i am good in goldeneye, perfect dark, SSB 64, and some other n 64, ps2, pc games, and not to be mean but i dont want to be called kawn anymore, Pierre or KOF is ok, or k balls cause its funny and bobby made it up.
hehehe sorry pierre. i prefer to have alot of matches if its a MM. make the money worth the time for both ppl xD.

i wanna check out that tag generator too xD

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Random tag generator is responsible for 401K and Team Opus then. lol

Pierre you play Perfect Dark? DRGN is really good in that game. I'm ok too. Next time maybe one of us should bring a 64 with PD.

Btw just use Fox against ICs. Shineshineshine

HylianLord

Smash Ace
Random tag generator is responsible for 401K and Team Opus then. lol

Pierre you play Perfect Dark? DRGN is really good in that game. I'm ok too. Next time maybe one of us should bring a 64 with PD.

Btw just use Fox against ICs. Shineshineshine
i know. my fox has gotten better. i don't know why i stopped using it. anyways. JC shine x 24 pls.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The recent NorCal tournies have been updated and processed on tia. Some of them weren't being done but they're up now. So everyone's histories, medals, rivalries, etc. have been updated. Take a look.

Btw I didn't do this most recent one because PK is so far keeping up on doing things the proper way - everyone go to the tournament page ( http://tia.nealpro.com/tournament.aspx?id=176 ) and click 'I attended this tournament. That's how you update your history.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ok zhu fine since ur using fox anyway, i was actually more scared of falco. 1$ right?

yay i get to finally meet moar ncb pplz

Top Bottom