• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I've never felt this way about any game before in my entire life. I really do think I could keep playing smash for freakin' the rest of my life or something. I can't believe I've been playing it for the past, like, 5 years - and it just gets funner. I stay up 'til 12 just to see the next update on smashbros.com, and I orgasm over the screenshots. This game is awesome. I'm voting.
!!!2nd'd!!!

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
I've never felt this way about any game before in my entire life. I really do think I could keep playing smash for freakin' the rest of my life or something. I can't believe I've been playing it for the past, like, 5 years - and it just gets funner. I stay up 'til 12 just to see the next update on smashbros.com, and I orgasm over the screenshots. This game is awesome. I'm voting.
3rd!!!!!!!!!! SMASH 4EVER *cries as well*

SuperRad

Smash Master
I wish i could 2nd Kizzo's post about Smash being unlike any game, but I still am carrying the torch for Halo 1. It's been a while since I've played it, but I used to sink 10-20 hours a week every week playing it at my friends house across the street. Smash is the only other game that I've wanted to play that much.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I agree with the others 4th!

*Crys for all of Oregon*

Zoap

Smash Master
voted

Although it is a shame, 007 Goldeneye is perhaps the best shooter of all time *sigh*

Zoap

Smash Master
dudes, i hella thought that binx guy was superrad esp since he posted right after! **** Icon confusing my mind

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
OMG....Brawl is compatabile with 4 different types of controller...still going to pick up the gamecube controller but **** that is really cool

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
OMG....Brawl is compatabile with 4 different types of controller...still going to pick up the gamecube controller but **** that is really cool
Yeah that's freakin' amazing. Really makes you wonder how you do the equivalent button combinations - from the Gamecube controller to the Wiimote. Crazy. I hope it works fine and flawlessly though.

The only reason why I stopped playing N64 Smash was to play Melee. The only reason I'll stop playing Melee is to play Brawl. It's crazy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pretty much guaranteed attendance from modesto:

me
park
waffles
kero
lunchbox

let's have a good tourny yeah? yen item match pls

i'll also accept mm's from anyone : )

Zoap

Smash Master
wow it wont let me edit guys!!. I just wanted to add an LOL to the end of my **** statement

Top Bottom