• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
LOL im sorry danny im just bored....im so guilty....

i keep posting here

SImna....you gotta do the powercharge thing agen for me and frotaz. LOL I couldnt stop laughing for like 5 minutes......it was so great...like ur so funny ^_^

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Scamp, you play Items?? Interesting... We should play. ^_^
Um....I've been playing since the beginning when we'd have only item tournaments with all the stages on except for two.

You're in for a world of pain.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
i do money matches cause a lot of the time people dont try in friendlies against me, so a little money match is a little motivation to try a bit harder

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Um....I've been playing since the beginning when we'd have only item tournaments with all the stages on except for two.

You're in for a world of pain.
How about we all play item matches...FFA Me DRGN Scamp...and another that loves items just as much

OR two on one at hyrule ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
How about we all play item matches...FFA Me DRGN Scamp...and another that loves items just as much

OR two on one at hyrule ^_^
me plz, i'll join ffa. or team w/ drgn but we might get *****. i remember last time i played against you guys at hyrule... all i could do was run in fear

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
bioalp43 lets mm
k i guess for like 1 dollar...just look for a kid wearing a white-t, wife beater, or a shirt that says some inappropriate stuff...or u can tell that i am probably gonna be the sexy one in there so i shouldnt be too hard 2 find...dont really know how u look like
best 2 out of 3 btw

Snap

Smash Ace
be careful because if you money match drgn and win, he might say "i dont feel like playing anymore" and you won't see a dime. learn from my mistakes!

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I dont like the Deep Socal Banner anymore cause Btzo shiek isnt Green and Foxroar Doc isnt black and Sheridan puff isnt Gheto or gangster looking and the fact that the peach doesnt have an Afro makes it stupid all together.

<3 Deep Norcal xD.

Everyone have fun at the tourney. Falcomist will be cheering on Lunin and SS and Tang XD.

Technically Baysians are gonna take it again and Again and AGain and AGAin and AGAIn and AGAIN.

good luck to Kurtis if he goes <3 and Yen <3 xD.

Btzo and Foxroar **** in teams.

MINH I LOVE U.

Lipstick match ( wasnt my idea )

Good luck to everyone and DO UR BEST for it the day where the power ranking will change the rest of our lives and norcal in general.

Also ppl who love being cocky ( hey zhu ^^ <3 ) Dont **** up this time and try ur best ^^.

Top Bottom