• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
So there are these guys from socal who call themselves deep who fail to realize that they suck so bad compared to the ones from norcal who call themselves The Beep, The Creep, The Jeep, and The Deep.

Not to mention you probably just stole your name from Little Nicky.

Sucka dat.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
So there are these guys from socal who call themselves deep who fail to realize that they suck so bad compared to the ones from norcal who call themselves The Beep, The Creep, The Jeep, and The Deep.

Not to mention you probably just stole your name from Little Nicky.

Sucka dat.
The Beep, The Creep, The Jeep, and The Cheep, dont get it twisted lol. BTW yah get ur a'ss beat lol:grin:

yeah uhh <3 u too justin haha foxroar+btzo gonna drop bombs this tourny btw ^_~ haha jk ill try and stuff XD lol its 4 am so *** up

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
The inner Justin is out. I knew he acted a lil different from all the other guys.

Oh yeah I wont be showing up to this, as I am gonna be in Hawaii (I should smash w/ them Hawaiians XD)

*Points at topic* F3
im going to be in hawaii on sunday :O if ur still gonna be there we shhould smash.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
i really need help!!! does anyone know of a bus that will take fromliike san jose state or near that area to like the ocrish mall/westfield mall???

or, can somone hook up a ride to almaden/camden area, near the mall?? i will pay like 10 dollars for gas money and stuff...and i cant accept rides from people who arent really known? help would be appreciated

Art?

Smash Journeyman
be careful because if you money match drgn and win, he might say "i dont feel like playing anymore" and you won't see a dime. learn from my mistakes!
DRGN no more MM kthx?

here's what i have for saturday:

chok: $2
hydro: $2
lunch: $2
aznshdw: $1
bioalp: $2
scamp: $2

see y'all tomorrow! :chuckle:

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
im not going to this since my mom is evil lol.

good luck to u guys and stuff.. lol have fun play choknator.. he should be on the rankings after this one hopefully.

and mike should replace narfanator hopefully after this NCB. no hate towards narf hes real good

RPK

Smash Lord
is there an outlet outside the room? Cause I have a small screen for my gamecube and we can play on that if the room hasnt opened up yet =O its so ghetto though lol oh well

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
DRGN no more MM kthx?

here's what i have for saturday:

chok: $2
hydro: $2
lunch: $2
aznshdw: $1
bioalp: $2
scamp: $2

see y'all tomorrow! :chuckle:
I'd like to money match everyone on the list also but for $1 if you guys all accept.

Ive never played lunch,aznshdw, or bioalp once.

And chok, I saw your IC's at NCT2 and I admire them... it would be scary to think that you've gotten better. Lets mm $1 plus I don't think we've met.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
that biweekly mildly sucked.

kof_balls, you're freaking hilarious. roytaz, too.
and choknater, you're an awesome guy.

but yeah. that biweekly wasnt so hot otherwise. and lunin is dead as far as im concerned

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow that was really fun

bob$ thanks for the street fighter, that made my day

just wanna say one thing about my placing: i lucked out by getting sheik players. also, sooo many good people weren't there or didn't enter. i want to come again so hopefully i can play a lot more diversity.

it feels good to lose in HAPPINESS to frotaz because he beat my fox legit and hes a funny guy. no pressure at all, feels good lol. i was most scared of people who forced me not to use ice climbers. good sht, i hope you guys enjoyed modesto's presence because we definitely enjoyed yours.

wow @ darkmike getting 3rd

lunin filipino pride

more shoutouts? screw that theres too many to write. im just glad to meet u all ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh sorry buddy :) pinoy pride fosho. thanks for the falcon dittos man why are you so good at tech chasing. i can combo but like.. i wanna learn how to chain grab like that

park's tournament 23rd : )
if u guys arent having another biweekly, we encourage u all to come down again. <3 ncb ppl, <3333

ok some real shoutouts:

zhu you are a very cool guy, i only got to play you a couple times but yea very nice to finally meet u cuz we talk on aim all the time lol. very humble and understanding too ;) moonwalks wtf..............

layzie, cxc, hung, nemesis, bootle, lucien: GG teams, nice to meat u all

pierre i wanted to play u in some melty blood but i was scared lol, im not used to the arcade sticks. thanks for the mew2 vs zelda, ur hella good man. hella good. :|

kizzogirl: WTF MAN LOL WTF!! your ylink man oh my gawd, bombs away. and ur samus is hilarious, oh and i wanna beatbox battle you.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
oh sorry buddy :) pinoy pride fosho. thanks for the falcon dittos man why are you so good at tech chasing. i can combo but like.. i wanna learn how to chain grab like that
um... i look at where you tech, then i go there and grab you, lol. let's cf ditto again sometime yeah? those matches were too fun and your cf is too good. walltech up+b ftw

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Singles:

1: VANS ($112.00)
2: SilentSpectre ($67.20)
3: Dark Mike ($44.80)
4: Frotaz
5: Mitcho Tang
5: Choknater
7: Tank
7: ShadowBTZO
9: Zhu
9: Nekurbis
9: Meep
9: Nemesis
13: Snap
13: SerenDipity
13: Gore Nawf
13: Zoap
17: Lucien
17: HomeMadeWafflez
17: Ian
17: DYRL
17: Lunchbox
17: JMIC
17: AfroJustin
17: Park
25: Red
25: Evil
25: Some Guy from a Greek Movie
25: IceNinjaSky
25: Kero
25: Bioalp
25: SwordMaster77
25: Harry Pooter

Teams:

1: Defensive Hugs (Me & Mitchell) ($91.00)
2: Clod Zero's Graduation Party (Hella & Bob$) ($26.00)
3: Blood Thirsty Pichus (Foxroar and Mr. Kokichi) ($13.00)
4: Me & Hung (Hung & I)
5: Whatcha Say (Yen & Frotaz)
5: The Love Boat (BTZO & Valis)
7: Team Western Champions (Lucien & Bootle)
7: Video Vixen (Hood & Stars)
9: I wrote this song a long time ago in 1994 (Choknater and HomemadeWaffles)
9: Mr. Burrito (Kurtis & Lunin)
9: What is Love (Park & Lunchbox)
9: O Snap Don't Drop The Zoap (Snap & Zoap)
13: Wowzers (CXC & Layzie)
13: Ian wanted to team with jeff to say it was actually bob and germ but it didn't count (Ian & Bio)

I had fun.

Good job Dark Mike!

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
fun

one of the most fun biweeklies in a long time

Lucian, good match. Really fun playing your fox... you've gotten a lot better since we last met, seems like you started to slack near the end though =p. wonder what was with that. oh well next time next time.

Nice to finally play you choknater, always admired your IC's since NCT2

Nice to finally meet you dark mike, you have a crazy samus.

Thanks for playing me Lunin, its been awhile

SS, we will play next time I guess, I still have yet to show you my progress with that special advice you gave me.

Thanks Bob$ for finally playing me, I felt like I learned a lot and I've always wanted to play you... I really admire your doc.

Zhu, you suck

Meep, we should play again hopefully soon.

Zoap... lol at rainbow cruise... ownage =)... come over please.

Snap wtf... its like 2 biweeklies in a row that we didn't get to play a single friendly.

nice moonwalking Hella.

Kawn, fun talking to you bout all the different games we gave a shot but couldn't handle lololol.

Yen, ****ing crazy clutch...

Tang, finally nice to play you, I've always watched the videos and thought your fox was insane but never had the chance to play you cause you always seem busy playing people so much better than me so I never bothered to ask. It was really fun.

If any of you guys ever want to smash. please come over... its lonely here in this area with no one to play with haha.

Top Bottom