• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
god that was hella gay

i thought singles were gonna start at five....that ****ing ***** me in the butt because i had to waste 7 bucks on that **** and forfeit in the first 30 seconds of my first match.

whatever

DRGN

Technowizard
be careful because if you money match drgn and win, he might say "i dont feel like playing anymore" and you won't see a dime. learn from my mistakes!
Wow, I've only ever done that once. I was really aggravated with the game that day and I wasn't having any fun. I don't even know why I accepted the match when I was already so pissed off before it even started. You know it was a ******** fight that I wasn't into, I don't even know why you would mention it.

How about we all play item matches...FFA Me DRGN Scamp...and another that loves items just as much

OR two on one at hyrule ^_^
All but recovery and hammer....and few things here and there

CHOKNATORZ you have taken the last spot for FFA
OMG that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to do that! :laugh:

I just hope we can all make it to the next event, and find a tv to camp! lol

What's the deal with the hammer btw? I thought only recovery items were banned. Not that I like the hammer, in fact, I usually ban it. Just curious...

PS: Sucks I couldn't get to this last one, there were so many people I wanted to play. Oh well, I have hope for the future for no particular reason atm.

Zoap

Smash Master
Dude DRGN it doesnt matter if you werent " into" the game that day. You challenged Snap to a MM and then didnt pay up, he is merely warning others of what happened to him when he MM'ed you.

DRGN

Technowizard
You're right, I shouldn't have done that. It's not very often I get in such a ****ty mood that I do something like that; it's unlike me. Like I said, that's the only time that's ever happened or that I've done that. If anyone MMs me they'll get the money if I lose.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hay guys. This is what's up.

Uh I don't know WTF is up with Deep Norcal other than Frotaz freaking owns BTZO times 2 by beating the other person he lost to. I still love BTZO though. Like seriously.

I got 25th at Pound 2. I would like to let Kawn know that if it weren't for Zelda I would have gotten 33rd, and I owe some of that to him.

I don't like that mmm whatcha sayyy thing. I mean, I like the concept of the sketch but that fukcing sound clip annoys the god out of me. Due to this, I won't be attending ProdigyKid's tourney. Just kidding, it's actually just cause I'm going on vacation from June 29 to like July....23rd or something.

Which reminds me, is there a Norcal Party Van to Evo West? I want to go to that.

That guy's name from Chrono Cross is named Mojo or something.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
You're right, I shouldn't have done that. It's not very often I get in such a ****ty mood that I do something like that; it's unlike me. Like I said, that's the only time that's ever happened or that I've done that. If anyone MMs me they'll get the money if I lose.
why don't you just pay him...

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

Uh I don't know WTF is up with Deep Norcal other than Frotaz freaking owns BTZO times 2 by beating the other person he lost to. I still love BTZO though. Like seriously.

I got 25th at Pound 2. I would like to let Kawn know that if it weren't for Zelda I would have gotten 33rd, and I owe some of that to him.

I don't like that mmm whatcha sayyy thing. I mean, I like the concept of the sketch but that fukcing sound clip annoys the god out of me. Due to this, I won't be attending ProdigyKid's tourney. Just kidding, it's actually just cause I'm going on vacation from June 29 to like July....23rd or something.

Which reminds me, is there a Norcal Party Van to Evo West? I want to go to that.

That guy's name from Chrono Cross is named Mojo or something.

Sheridan congrats on 25th xD Im wonderin who u beat and who u lost to XD.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

Yeah I apologize for sucking fcking cox these last 2 biweeklies XD. I'll pull it together eventually @_@. BTW Frotaz *****, he should do what I tell him to do like all the time omg, I told him who to play in every match and he owned because of it lolz jk but yah Frotaz played 6 chars saturday:dizzy:.

gj @ pound 2 i guess, I expect better from Deep Norcal though ^_~ haha some weird results there though O.O.

BTW the mmm watcha say vid is only good because of the song, so basically gtfo kaytanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpSv2mNhhc <---mmm whatcha say o.O

Kick

Smash Apprentice
i just got back home from SD and am looking for tourneys. Are the biweeklies up again? i rmember they were down for a while, or something happened.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
BTW the mmm watcha say vid is only good because of the song, so basically gtfo kaytanks
LOL more like NO! its good because andy and them made it. Andy is amazing.

good **** sheridan. who did u win/loose?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
indeed it was on the episode that Shia lebouf hosted for saturday night live which was a while ago. I mean the season finale was like a month ago. Irrigargles, SNL is kick my cool

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
its gone! noooooooooooo!

WTF NOOoooOOoooOOOoOOOOoooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE US DANNYS!!!!!

:( all i have left is......the real one....that i sumhow found pretty funny...imma go dl that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umNk9nVxbQ

quak

Smash Champion
when the next biweekly?

if it's the 30th then i'll be able to make it, and for doubles for the first time too since i put my job on hold for my traveling.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
From todays update I can almost certainly promise that waveshining and pillaring are not going to be in brawl.

Behold; the physics of fox's d+b shine have changed,Fox pulls out a device and deflects...

Its not 100% but Ide bet money on it...

Waveshining and Pillaring = gg

and I play Falco...

and who knows if he's even in the freakin game lol.

:chuckle:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
actually that was yesterdays update. todays was the lylat stage

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
too early to judge

sorry pal
Yeah but speculations are fun.

I'm thinking because they went through all the effort to give him a little reflecting disc that he has to reach and strike to pose. I'm thinking somethings different.

But yeah; we won't really know until someone plays it.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Yeah but speculations are fun.

I'm thinking because they went through all the effort to give him a little reflecting disc that he has to reach and strike to pose. I'm thinking somethings different.

But yeah; we won't really know until someone plays it.
my speculation is that it was designed to show how the reflector works, which was not explained previously. if anything, i would speculate it would slow the shine coming out and not limit jumping out of a shine.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
I am dissapointed that i didnt play singles but my hand was messed and i didnt sleep much
both are my own fault and was an unprofessional error. Lack of preparation.

Asian young man who money matched me for a dollar: I wasnt particuarly mad at u but i was angry that my hand was messed up and I couldnt play singles so I took a little frustration out on you, the wrong way. Although if you want me to play you harder or pick a diffrent char in friendlies, dont MM me for a dollar nor any accomplished tourny player, i took it disrespectfully.
I dont mean to belittle you at all.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
I am dissapointed that i didnt play singles but my hand was messed and i didnt sleep much
both are my own fault and was an unprofessional error. Lack of preparation.

Asian young man who money matched me for a dollar: I wasnt particuarly mad at u but i was angry that my hand was messed up and I couldnt play singles so I took a little frustration out on you, the wrong way. Although if you want me to play you harder or pick a diffrent char in friendlies, dont MM me for a dollar nor any accomplished tourny player, i took it disrespectfully.
I dont mean to belittle you at all.
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that your hand was hurting or of your lack of sleep. I didn't mean any disrespect at all. I was doing small 1 mm matches with everyone I could that day and was pretty excited to actually get to play you. I realize it was stupid of me to ask for the mm, sorry.

Honestly. I really admire your skill and was just overly excited to get the chance to play you. Sorry again. Hopefully we can play some more matches at the next biweekly and I won't do anything stupid next time.

I really felt like I learned a lot just playing those few matches against you... and I'm hoping we could play/practice outside of the biweeklies also... I don't have anyone to play with in San Jose and I'd definitely be willing to drive to concord to get the chance to play you... If you would be ok with that.

Top Bottom