• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Yes A Tournament To Go To Woot.

Which means I can drag Sac's sorry *** with me. I can gurantee bringing NK. Prolly tomi-x or something. I dunno. Whatever.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
Forgive me for asking what everyone else is, but now I'm confused... will there be a tournament this coming Saturday the 30th? Or.... not?

I've read the last two pages and really have no clue whether or not something is happening, or when. sorry for being oblivious, thanks in advance for any clarification...

Art?

Smash Journeyman
Forgive me for asking what everyone else is, but now I'm confused... will there be a tournament this coming Saturday the 30th? Or.... not?

I've read the last two pages and really have no clue whether or not something is happening, or when. sorry for being oblivious, thanks in advance for any clarification...
not many people know, but i'll tell you the secret of knowing when the tourneys happen...

you gotta look at the thread title.

JoeyOnly

Smash Apprentice
hi everybody, anybody remember me? I haven't played a match in years but I'd be interested in coming if everyone promises not to laugh at me. so please promise not to laugh! thank you.

malva00

Smash Master
hi everybody, anybody remember me? I haven't played a match in years but I'd be interested in coming if everyone promises not to laugh at me. so please promise not to laugh! thank you.
the pain of a thousand ftilts will reign down upon us this saturday

SoxSoxy1

Smash Cadet
It would be my first smash tourney so I really want to go.By the way what's the cost to enter? Should I bring a copy and/or a cube? Also what time does it start? Sorry if its already been answered but I wasn't sure.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
we should get some matches in dude, i hear it'd be a good matchup
mmhmm. MM sound good? How bout a dollar? And Zhu, I want to MM you, too. Cuz, like, I think I challenged you a while ago and never got to the tourney or something equally stupid. 3 seats left for the shuttle from Sac. First come first served.

quak

Smash Champion
Sure, we need some chocolate chip cookies, bring enough for 40 people, hold the x-lax

NK that ****s hilarious

ty, sure fine $1, keep it friendly though :p

quak

Smash Champion
It would be my first smash tourney so I really want to go.By the way what's the cost to enter? Should I bring a copy and/or a cube? Also what time does it start? Sorry if its already been answered but I wasn't sure.
1) 5-10 it varies
2) Yes, it can't hurt
3) Doubles I THINK (could be wrong) starts at noon, singles usually starts around 430 5ish

quak

Smash Champion
i actually might need a teammate, this'll be my first time in doubles though, so the occasional tk is almost garunteed.

usually i have a job at 8 in the morning, but now i don't, so i'll be up there reletively early, when i feel like waking up

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
man Art i want to MM$ you again maybe if your up for it the next biweeklie i attend i would like to make this one but i wont be able 2

but if you want MM$ next 1 cuz ima try to attend the next tourney after this one

Top Bottom