• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
lol oh man blokus has hella caught my interest. **** you scamp, you've make me a blokuser!
but im tired of MMO's for a while, i've played 6 of them over the course of about 11 years...daoc > everquest >>>>> all the other ones ive played.

CS was fun for a while too, but i like smash more. i can only play CS for so long, smash is the ONLY game i can play all day

SuperRad

Smash Master
its a special kind of screw. Its probably so people cant easily take it appart since they most likely wont have that kind of screw driver. But it should be pretty cheap. Anyways...Crap I missed another T_T I didnt even know there was one on saturday...oh well...
you can get it off ebay for like $6 including shipping

i havent found a store localy that has it.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
lol lets just end it right here....it like emounted to 09'>06'>07'>college people

and real wrestling > fake wrestling

bassel sexiness > everyone elses sexiness combined

mike666

Smash Apprentice
i talked it over with david and there looks like theres gonna be an STD this saturday. However, the doors WILL OPEN AT 5 PM. Technically David will be there around 3 but he's gotta set up so only come before 5 if you want to help him set up. Since this is an STD there really isnt an end time, it's basically from 5 till whenever. Please bring your cubes and try to take a shower :)

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i talked it over with david and there looks like theres gonna be an STD this saturday. However, the doors WILL OPEN AT 5 PM. Technically David will be there around 3 but he's gotta set up so only come before 5 if you want to help him set up. Since this is an STD there really isnt an end time, it's basically from 5 till whenever. Please bring your cubes and try to take a shower :)
Good sh*t thx Mike666 (LOL:p ) and Kizzo. We better be practicing guys, I don't want to see any slack against Socal or anyone, we gots to tear this sh*t up, I know I'm practicing already right now XD.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hmm so now i've got a choice to make.

ive already invited a handful of people over to my place, but there's going to be an STD. my event would be earlier, from noon until after dinner time or w/e. there looked to be a decent number of people interested, but i think a lot of people are more intersted in the STD...so now i need to know if people still want me to have the smashfest at my place.

if there are people who dont really want to be out late, then we can smash at my place earlier? if people want to go to go to my smashfest then migrate to sjsu?

or just not bother with my smashfest? i can go to the STD from like 5 until 11 or 11:30 or w/e and i can be satisfied with that. its up to all of you guys!

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Super Dangerous STD ... this will be dangerously awesome. :psycho:

Everyone take a shower, wear deodorant, and let's make this dangerous. >__>

NCT2 is almost here guys. Everyone go to the TV/Cube thread. Bring TVs/cubes to NCT2!

[ e d i t ]

Sigh...fails. I just realized the 21st is Diwali. Yeah. Have fun guys. See everyone at NCT2: The Big One!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm probably going to come to this, but I have this other thing that I am going to in San Jose that night, so like I'll be there for a couple hours at the beginning then come back later that night.

Watashi no chikara wo oshiete age yo.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Bioalp is asking for a beatdown from practically every regular at the biweekly. Lets give it to him. Put me up against him first round, and make sure Jeff loses 1st round to play him in losers.
lol im trying this new thing.....its called mindgames and its coming on quick, you better watch out lol

Ian

Smash Ace
**** paying money for sats, psat is cheaper, and will basically have the same effect (as i am going to take SATs senior year anyways). not to mention if **** up it doesnt mean ****.

but yeah, it pretty much sucks. i wouldnt do it if my parents didnt make me :laugh:
well...psat records arn't reported so it has no effect :D and if you **** up it doesn't mean **** anyways you just take it over hahhaha

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
**** paying money for sats, psat is cheaper, and will basically have the same effect (as i am going to take SATs senior year anyways). not to mention if **** up it doesnt mean ****.

but yeah, it pretty much sucks. i wouldnt do it if my parents didnt make me :laugh:
Haha yeah PSAT's are hella stupid, I did mine today:dizzy: , pretty easy though in my opinion:p .

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, is this going to be just a smashfest or do we want to do a singles/teams tournament as well? I wouldn't have a problem doing brackets or anything, but if people just want to have a smashfest it's cool.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
I talked it over with Mike and we agree that we will have a crew battle but not a tourny.

[Edit]

I forgot, I'm on Mike's name. Mike you're hella good.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I'm most likely going to be able to go to this if I'm allowed to? I barely know anyone on these forums so I'm not sure, haha. Uhh, if I am able to actually go, I'm bringing a friend.

OH, I shower regularly so I shouldn't be a problem o.O; I can also bring a cube =D

Where is it located btw?

Krypthanh

Smash Apprentice
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
2 pages or so back

Top Bottom