• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
we should get a small little tourny going since were going to be there for a while. =D
Yeah I think so too, people always try harder, and the majority of the time get better during and after tournaments, I mean we have plenty of time, maybe teams too, w/e we'll see.:embarrass

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
POST NUMBER PLZ!

ppl have there boards to display different numbers of posts per page, so when you say "2 pages or so back" it could be anything
LOL im picking on u but want to help anyways ROFL

~every quote has the *Foward to post #* in the upper right hand corner in your quoted box

SEE THEBLUE THING WITH AN ARROW lOLoL CLICK IT XD

is right after {Originally Posted by Simna ibn Sind } [BLUE BOX] <-------------

LO!L!O!L ok im done xD

Ian

Smash Ace
I'll bring my cube if SOMEONE CAN BRING A COPY OF THE GAME FOR ME! I need to know in advance if you're bringing a copy...my cube is good...sept it has probloms w/ the disc spinning so if you have to turn it of you will have to start the spinning by hand and then turn the cube on ^^;

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
yAYyY i can go x)

just found out muAha i didn't want to raise my hopes den like fall on my face afterwards =__=

but YEah i''lll B tehreee i duno whennn i meAN i DUno hoW loNg i Will stayy or can staYyy BUt i kNow hoW loNg i AMmm :DDDDD

u know what i want to do:

RANDOM TEAMS lO!PlP!1O1ol

like u know random lol

but yeah rofl

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
is anyone still looking for an NCT2 partner, red version?

i know om not cream of the crop in terms of partners, but im increasing VERY fast and tomorrow we'll have a chance to build some synergy, more important than skills in teams!

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
lol ICE u freakin got off and are'nt on AIM aifaSBFafb

well i STILL DUNNO what im going to do tomorrow be4 the smashfest my grl might com ova tho but i duno yet hmmmm so who the hel is going from sj to Ice nijajja cus like i might need a ride or am i ognna go somewhere else or whatttt mANnNn daNGiT its like 1 im starting to get Tired rAWrawrawr abut WHATEVER the casE i Will sEe u guyssss at like 5 or osmthin ^^ ^^ kajsbfas lLllaa aal aLa i think iTS timE tfo mE to slEeppp basibasflsab ok byeeEeeeE~!

mike666

Smash Apprentice
ok guys, so here is the order of what's goin down tonight. First we're gonna have singles, signups will run from 5 to 5:30 and then we'll just go from there. Once singles finish, we will have teams, and after that we will have a crew battle. For those of you that plan to stay a while and are interested in participating, i highly recommend getting a red bull or somethin. there happens to be a 7-11 across the street(same distance as jack in the box just in a different direction), so if you guys r interested in knowing where that is let me know and ill tell you how to get ther. Cost for these things will be 7 and 5 respectively, so yea i think thats all the info you guys need.

see yall ther :)

petoo0

Smash Ace
ummm i cant make it for singles im at berkeley and traffic = wak + i have archtecture hw to do in san fransisco....so maybe i can make teams anybody wnna team?

Ian

Smash Ace
yay Zhu(HylianLord;Julian) in his awsomeness has an extra copy of non-pal smash! so I'm gonna bring my cube ^^;

today Zhu and I found out how to shield and like drop w/ your shield still held up...pretty fking awsome

petoo0

Smash Ace
yayuuuuuhz! wow i didnt stay all night but that sure was fun. thanks nor cal for showing me a good time...aka helping me get my *** handed to me.

nekurbis: lol srry for sucking on teams at first...or all night...but yea womp. it was cool meeting you and playing with you.

ss: always fun to get ***** by you.

frotaz: too good. thanks i learned a lot tonight.

everyone elese from nor cal i met and played: good stuff i had an awesome time.

see everyoone at nct2.

RPK

Smash Lord
So fun. Too good . I got my *** handed to me XD but i did pick up my young link again after seeing kizzo in action. I would do shout outs but im to lazy to do it x3 anyways good **** guys. See ya at NCT2

Ian

Smash Ace
haha if there was an award for worst teammate alive I would have it...right frotaz? He and his super amazing ganon are just owning the **** out of the other two people and I keep hitting him w/ fully charged samus shots!! Haha

I'll make shouts now...

Kizzo: your mario!!! it's pretty awsome at killing foxes...nither Me, Pink, Zoap or prodogy kid could kill it! I got close though =o 1 stock 50% and thanks for opening the room!

Kurtis: you're such a funny guy! ahaha you walked around poking everyone in the back going "I'm penetrating you!!"

Mike 666: Thanks for opening the room, I didn't know how much work was required for setting up the room...good job, right when we started those teams w/ you, me, bernard and his cousin were so much fun :D

B00!: fun teaming w/ you, we did pretty well...I can't believe you lost 3 stock when we all had 4 left from falling... we coulda won that match but it's all cool.

Pink: haha I ninja'd your stock :D (WoW term)

Frotaz: ya...you're really good, we did teams and your ganon took two people while I was samus and standed back and shot you w/ fully charged B. ^.^;

BTZO: using my name brought you luck eh?

prodogy kid: Thanks for letting me charge my MP3 player on your notebook~~ fun playing teams w/ you.

Ice: haha fun as always

Hugo: you are a realy good samus! close to THE Hugo :D not really but you're still really good :p

Dread 101: your Fox is getting really good =o

King: mmm marth, thanks for the fun matches.

that's about it

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
haha team was some fun ****, right HUGQ? even if neither of us are amazing, we certainly had a certain team flare that made us do well. we should team again in future NCBs

it was a mistake for me to stay for singles though, i really extended myself past the time i should have been out. it kinda messed me up >_< was less fun, too, as a result...

the friendlies were cool, though. thanks to everyone i smashed with.

also, thanks to the peole who came to my smashfest, that was a great time. i was pretty amazed how all the pizza went, 4 pizzas for 13 people! people must have been pretty hungry! there's too much soda left though LOL next time i wont have so much. so yeah thanks to jeff, rey, bryant, hung, alaric, mari, victor, yen, pete, minh, darren and russel. good time!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Wow I can't believe you guys stayed 'til I had to ask you to leave haha.

Teams
~~~~~
1. Quiet Study Room (Nekurbis & Silent Spectre)
2. Put Ya Stunna Shades On (Mike666 & Bernard)
3. Heyu Pikachu (ShadowBTZO & Foxroar)
4. Peach (Hella Style & Peech)
5. I Don't Care (KizzoGirl & Zoap)
5. Game Developer (Frotaz & Petoo)
7. **** The Front Door (SideFX & King)
7. Let's Gophers (Ice & Hugq)
9. Team Mediocre (Ian & Bootle of Water)
9.College 10 FTW (Prodigy Kid & Mikkuz)

Singles
~~~~~
(Oddly enough, I forgot who got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and the brackets don't tell me, so I'll just go with what I know haha)
5. Hyuga
7. Zoap
7. Blaze
9. SideFX
9. Nekurbis
9. KizzoGirl
9. Frotaz
13. Ian
13. Blaze 2
13. Ramen
13. Ice

Zoap

Smash Master
i fill in for mr kizzo lol he is a tired fellow.

1st: Foxroar
1st: King(went all marth lol)
1st: SilentSpectre
4th: Hella (too good lol)

The first three agreed to just split and all take first. Names are in alphabetical order for those who wondered lol

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
yeah woah that was helllla fUnnnn and man stayed there hella late xD

good times i lOv all U =')

shoutouts latur but first

i think Albertsons want to hire me and might miss ntc2 cus of that

mitchell tangg starts friday working officially. he might not go too

Top Bottom