• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
:) Mike with the save. Good job 666.

Have fun guys. I won't be going (no surprise visits either), haha. :chuckle:

[edit]

I just realized how close this thread is to 4,000 posts. Pretty soon 5,000. Wowzers.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
yUpxyUpx can't go. There is Black Belt Finals at my dad's school soo i always got to go to that and help set up and stuff for the whole day ( yeah no suprise visits like kartiCk lolo)

GOoo Isai aNd kiNg aT nY xD

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
How will crews work? Will there be crews sorta made up on the spot or do they have to be organized before hand?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
As a side note, I hope you all reserved your Wiis haha.

I know I did - I got to the EB Games just across the street from SJSU at 4:30 in the morning to find that 3 other guys were already there, so I was fourth in line. I stayed there for freakin', like, 5 hours. On the ground, in the cold, wrapped in blanckets, but it was all worth it. Hai!

Check out this awesome Wii video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ky2Pg4w-Y

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
Dang. I went to EB after school and they said they were already sold out this morning :(

Oh yeah, I'll probably need someone to team with too (I'm pretty sure I can go), but then it'd be my first time actually entering so I don't think I'd be too good.

I played a few games on Simna's team against Myko and SS at Japantown though >_>

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
ok NCB tommrow, so is the place of thes torunament the one on the front page or is it a different place this week, i havent been to an NCB before so i dont know how this all works.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
so i am still looking for a team partner......

lunin i'll bring my controller for you to see...if you want to use it you are welcome to. it actually hasnt seen a huge amount of use, as i bought that one and the one i use pretty close together in terms of time so yeah its not all worn out. and yay for lunin lessions if you use it =D

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Hey. Anybody filipino in here whos name is William? I met your cousin Anthony today at the movie theatres down here in stockton and he said his cousin lives in san jose and goes to the NCB's...

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
:) My controller is like, broken, so if ANYBODY HAS A SPARE CONTROLLER, CAN I BORROW IT FOR THE TOURNY? That is all. I'd give Lunin-Lessons to anyone that lets me borrow it for the day.
I wonder why it broke. :psycho:

Maybe because you brutally **** the controller with your fingers. Poor controller.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
awesome tourny!
small turnout, and lots of good people, so i didnt do so great. there were only 9 teams, and i know foxraor's team got first and ss/lunin got second.
in singles lunin won, spectre got second, foxroar got 3rd...im not really sure beyond that.

ive got stuff to do tonight so i'll do my shoutouts later. had lots of fun! thanks lunin!

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
that was so fun........

****!!!!!! While typing this i just ****ing remembered that i left my ****ing scooter there ****....lol w/e, its not even mine

shout outs later

SuperRad

Smash Master
yeayuhz lots of fun.
thanks to bio for teaming again. oh and great tourney match+friendlies. twas fun
shoutouts too:
blokus crew. we're all too good.
stunner shades: good matches, poke floats is too good. mike+bernard: both of you guys are too good.
team sorakeyblademaster: good matches, pokefloats is too good. frotaz: your ganon is great in teams. boback: your ice climbers are sick, too bad they get owned by the floats.
disc: good matches. hopefully you dont mind i asked lunin for advice, it pretty much won me that game.
ice: had fun playing friendlies/talking with you.
ian: as always, fun friendlies. too much moonwalking+falcon punching though. haha
team i dont know: had fun playing you guys for last. maybe next time you'll come out on top.
anyone else i played but forgot: it was fun, im tired so sorry.

thanks to the great guys who run this stuff, kizzo+mike and btzo+scamp+whoever else was helping.

see y'all at nct2

VERY IMPORTANT:
SWORDMASTER66 I HAVE YOUR SILVER CONTROLLER
YOU HAVE MINE

I WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH NEXT TIME WE ARE AT A TOURNAMENT TOGETHER. THIS MEANS COME TO NCT2, OR ELSE! (just kidding)

BUT REALLY, THAT CONTROLLER IS SPECIAL, I WOULD LIKE IT BACK WHENEVER I CAN GET IT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, TAKE CARE OF IT!

Zoap

Smash Master
1st: Lunin
2nd: SS
3rd: Foxroar
4th: Kizzogirl
5th: Hyuga
5th: Bernard
7th: Zoap
7th: Mike 666
9th: Scamp
9th: Frotaz

Thats all i know unfortunately was fun, see you all at NCT2

Ian

Smash Ace
what a fking awsome day!!!!

well that was by far the most fun biweekly ever!! well I guess I'll do some shout outs!

hmm who first

Jeff: thanks for the friendlies even though you were sand bagging like hell only being one stocked a few times gave me self esteem.

Brian: friendlies were fun as usual, I love that falcon punch!! sucks about your controller though.

Lunin: sorry I told brian to beat you up...your face when I said it though...priceless! GJ winning singles!

FoxRoar: your mario is so cool :chuckle: Marios are so much fun but no one ever uses them

Bernard(spelling =o?): awsome matches...your falcon is a beast

bio: fun friendlies w/ you... funny that your mom thinks you're boning er... boarding...oh bowling!!

Frotaz: BACK TILT!!! haha that was funny! thanks a lot for all the advice and friendlies.

Ice: we had some fun friendlies. I always thought you were still in HS but wow you go to SJSU!!

Mike666: sorry I deprived you from playing BTZO.

Btzo: you owe me a myspace commet =o

Sheridan: I like how you arived at exactly 10:46

I'll write more later...btw what happend to snap? I haven't seen him and his game in watch for so long!! SNAP WHERE DID YOU GO?!?

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
If King went....I would have gotten 2nd >.>...LOL alright Germ.

--I saw your posts in the "whats the dumbest thing you've heard a noob say" thread. LOL @ being angry cus you're italian!!!--

DBR sucks, none of them know how to DI. Oh you see that combo Zelgadis did to me in his video? Its cus I didn't DI. Hahahah I'm jk.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Whoa wtf I thought I just posted (^ old avatar XD) well uh....this tournament...uh....lol. I have no idea what happened, but no johnz so w/e, I would like to say that Zoap has gotten alot better though, pretty good. Scamp, haha I don't know, I guess I just got nervous or something but ok I'm gonna stop making johns haha. Still a good tournament regardless though, we gotta have something before NCT2.

Top Bottom