• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
This is what I got out of Lunins really really long post.

"I can infinite, but can anyone tell me why I still lose to Jeff?!"

Haha...but seriously...

I can't wait til I come back and start winning these again with fellow crew member The King:)

PS: Justin better go to one that I'm at.

ITS SO TRUE!!! HahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

.....but yeah, I've gotten a little better.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Canadian Thanksgiving!!! Lol superrad, too bad u guys aren't the majority in california anymore.

Omg yes....club wrestling starts the 21st of october(wrestling tournaments are on saturday) but theres a hole and there is nothing on the 28th!!! Yes!! If there is a biweekly this week then I can make that + NCT2!!! Its time for me to take first at one of these things!

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
did i say i wana go to this already?

there should be like requirements on the front page:

deodorant

fans

shower-before-you-come-here

and i swear someone's going to tell me to f-off.

but in all means, the truth to all minds should be:

"What, afraid of smelling good? you wana smell bad?" how would you feel playing someone near you that smelled like a skunk, yeah, get 4 stocked for that one. LOLPLLPOLOPLOPLOPLOP

LO
LOP{! KF:LX FDS WsX *)!

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
did i say i wana go to this already?

there should be like requirements on the front page:

deodorant

fans

shower-before-you-come-here

and i swear someone's going to tell me to f-off.

but in all means, the truth to all minds should be:

"What, afraid of smelling good? you wana smell bad?" how would you feel playing someone near you that smelled like a skunk, yeah, get 4 stocked for that one. LOLPLLPOLOPLOPLOPLOP

LO
LOP{! KF:LX FDS WsX *)!
LOL! But seriously, I couldn't agree more...

maybe next time instead of money, the winner should get some 212 (best cologne EVER!)

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah it doesn't look too good. I'm working this Saturday and Mike666 doesn't wanna do it because he doesn't wanna setup/unsetup the room or whatever. I haven't found anyone to covor my shift yet (of course, I havn't tried to though heh), but I'll ask today. See ya.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah if there's no biweekly i'll do everything in my ability to host a smashfest similar to the last one. we'll see...my mom likes the idea of nixing it, but also knows that its been a while since i went to one of these. urgh!

anyways this one i really need 24 hours advance if you're going to come...i didnt really say this last time so i couldnt be mad but i really dont want people showing up without talking to me about it first.

lets see what happens. if we are lucky there will still be an NCB

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it doesn't look too good. I'm working this Saturday and Mike666 doesn't wanna do it because he doesn't wanna setup/unsetup the room or whatever. I haven't found anyone to covor my shift yet (of course, I havn't tried to though heh), but I'll ask today. See ya.
woah, dont count me out just yet kizzo :)

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
Ye Myko you ****ing smell, lol, take a shower, j/k, if anyone wants to play blokus with me, just AIM my at smashfreak4ever.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
wow i just realized i seriously need to start thinking about who im gonna go doubles with at NCT2...is anyone interested?

BTW im really improving and i plan to continue to do so, so dont take my last NCB playing as who you'll be teamed with for NCT2

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Yes!!!! Lol i bought my sophmore shirt today....haha first shirt sold to me.....now ima turn my game up all the way up to like bioalp69.......yeayeah

gundamboi

Smash Apprentice
i hope there is one this weekend cause dam I NEED PRACTICE. ESPECIALLY CREW BATTLE PRACTICE

YES IM SAYING we should do a crew battle to practice ^^

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
If the biweekly ends up happening ... have fun guys! ;)

Good luck to Isai and The King at the MLG New York Playoffs.

:kirby: Cause some massive damage.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
thats a cool sig courtofdOOm looks like cf is on extacsy or something is that how u spellll E? hmmm i guess something worse than E like REAL bad u might get if u take 3 pills or something is E3 yeah thats bad too

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
in math today my professor was like "you need to substitute" but i was thinking of prostitute instead LO!l!O!L!L
Lolz hahahaha

I think there might be a biweekly from what Mike was saying, but you guys have to ask him or something cuz I don't know. I'll tell him to post once he gets back on aim :p.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
alrite guys, in the words of yung joc, it's "goin down" :)
So yea, please bring your cubes, and please smell good haha. but yea, we will be having crew battle, so make sure to be at the place by 10:46 SHARP - no later! Teams will begin at 12. Cost will be 7 for singles and 5 for teams. basically all money will be going towards the pot, so yea i wanna make this sat nice and cheap for everyone :)

See yall there

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
i'm not coming back until december 15th (christmas break), and i'll be down for three weeks. mike or david or somebody, make sure there is a "biweekly" in there so that i can own all you guys with my newly found washingtonian smash skills. heh. i hope to see all of you norcal smashers at nct2: blue version because i can't go to red...

Ian

Smash Ace
alrite guys, in the words of yung joc, it's "goin down" :)
So yea, please bring your cubes, and please smell good haha. but yea, we will be having crew battle, so make sure to be at the place by 10:46 SHARP - no later! Teams will begin at 12. Cost will be 7 for singles and 5 for teams. basically all money will be going towards the pot, so yea i wanna make this sat nice and cheap for everyone :)

See yall there
mike thank you <3...not gay

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
oh hey i need a partner. sideFX if you're looking for someone i'll be glad to give it a try.
im actually kinda looking for a partner for red version, since im not going to have ace back until blue

Top Bottom