• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sooooooooooo

I'm housing MikeHAZE for SuperCon.

Is this a bad idea? I heard he likes killing OoSers while they sleep and stealing their NGC controllers. D:

Where's the rest of Cali? D:

joeplicate

Smash Master
I was browsing archives of get your tournament (since glenn deleted everything before 2008), and I stumbled across this gem.

"Marquez became the third California player in the post-Tournament Go era to win a double-elimination tournament after losing his first match in bracketed play, joining Sheridan Zalewski and Jeff Leung in the exclusive category."

So Sheridan, how does it feel being the chairman of such an exclusive club?
:3

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I was browsing archives of get your tournament (since glenn deleted everything before 2008), and I stumbled across this gem.

"Marquez became the third California player in the post-Tournament Go era to win a double-elimination tournament after losing his first match in bracketed play, joining Sheridan Zalewski and Jeff Leung in the exclusive category."

So Sheridan, how does it feel being the chairman of such an exclusive club?
:3
Well I'm very proud of course. And especially so given the setting in which I accomplished said feat:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=303

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO i remember all those guys. old school sac

they were garbage

but still better than modesto

joeplicate

Smash Master
when I open my controller and clean out the dirt around the edges, or when I just shove a fingernail in there and pull it around, I call that the grime

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i live in oakland and work in fremont.

what smashers live in fremont again? i know julian lives there but who else?

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
Hi CS room!!! I'm the Falco/Jiggs/Fox/Peach that comes randomly in and out of the room just to smash. :DDD I'm Janjo.

joeplicate

Smash Master
one time i went to the cs room to smash
and some other people like hydrokirby and pocky were gonna go

some fat guy threw a fit when he found out about it
hella funny

Top Bottom