• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
This week it is just a smashfest (this saturday). I won't be attending, smashfests are yucky. The week after will be a tourny.
****...I need some hella good people to play so I can practice, oh well, there'll still be some hella good people there, Foxroar isn't going either though...oh well...I can run a small tournament if people request it this Saturday....if Mike needed money or something, and it'd be like 5 dollars or less, but that's up to him, I don't mind doh, it's up to everyone, I actually like the competitive "spirit" and sh*t....haha.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
i'm definitely gonna be there this saturday, hopefully with afrojustin. it doesn't matter to me whether or not it's a tourney just as long as i get to play. i really need to improve.

btzo, if you're gonna be there this saturday, sheik ditto? i hate dittos as much as the next person, but i just wanna see where i stand.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Art? said:
btzo, if you're gonna be there this saturday, sheik ditto? i hate dittos as much as the next person, but i just wanna see where i stand.
Uh...I'm pretty bad at Sheik dittos, and I don't stand very high lol but sure, just hit me up, more than likely I'll be there, I'll check on my rides (still can't drive for another 2 years :ohwell: haha ).

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
lol Frotaz talked so much like he was pro, I was almost mentally psyched out about playing him until I actually saw him lose with Ganondorf to Yen's Peach.

EDIT:

Oh yes Myko! Visits are allowed! Most freaking definately. There's an indoor pool...we can play Pool matches.

If you lose to me in a set with MLG rules...I get to push you in the pool! :)

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Scamp said:
I didn't say he deserved to get his *** beat. Just that this sort of thing wouldn't happen if that were a realistic possibility.

Embarassment is usually the best way to go? What do you mean by that?

Bioalp, you don't know **** about what WWE is about. Even now when it's crappy, it's still far more entertaining to watch than amateur wrestling. And they get far more serious injuries too, because they're doing things that are way more over the top.

I mean, if you find wrestling entertaining and everything, that's cool. But don't go about trying to say that it's better than WWE. Even if it is, it doesn't prove anything. It's like Smashers and Tekken players arguing over which game is better. Denouncing the other game doesn't make your game better. (Though it does kind of seem like it does.)

Did I just contradict myself? Yes I did. For clarification, the first part is just in my opinion. This should be pretty obvious when Bioalp replies. We'll note how he disagrees with my opinion, and how the second part takes effect.
well i respect your opinion about thinking that WWE is more entertaining, but i think real wrestling should not be denounced to "amatuer wrestling" but should be called "real wrestling". Just like calling WWE "fake wrestling" it could be called "pro wrestling" because it receives more recognition from people in which i totally disagree with. Thats why I dont like "pro wrestling", because it completely overshadows "real wrestling". I mean it should at least receive as much recogntion for a sport that is real in contrast to a sport that is fake.

But, I think I formed a biased opinion, because I have been "real wrestling" for 4 years, almost 5 and i just lost respect for pro wrestling after that. Even though before that, I watched it occasionally and didn't really mind it at all. So you can honostelly find it more entertaining, but It completely leaves the true natured sport in the dust......even if i used to like pro wrestling.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Bootleofwater said:
Bioalp, were you the dude who mained Jiggz? If so, I played you in the tournament. I was the guy who picked Marth.
sorry for double posting, i dont know how to use two seperate quotes in one post..............yeah i think i faced you....boo???? well jiggly isnt really my main, im like split even with falco/jiggly but falco just wasn't working for me that day

frotaz37

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
lol Frotaz talked so much like he was pro, I was almost mentally psyched out about playing him until I actually saw him lose with Ganondorf to Yen's Peach.
lolol

She's too good at predicting techs. tooo gooood.

But really, how do you know that I wasn't just trying to psych you into believing you had a chance to win our upcoming $200 money match?

So you see, it's all part of my master plan. The $200 is as good as mine.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
LunInSpectra said:

EDIT:

Oh yes Myko! Visits are allowed! Most freaking definately. There's an indoor pool...we can play Pool matches.

If you lose to me in a set with MLG rules...I get to push you in the pool! :)
I want to come to your house and visit you lun! T__T

Soo then we can play, and you can loose! ^-^

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
Smashers don't have enough men. Men play fox! Right King!?
No only people that can't beat ShadowBTZO use Fox haha jk, I just had to add the rest because it wouldn't let me just post "No" haha :p

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
bioalp43 said:
sorry for double posting, i dont know how to use two seperate quotes in one post..............yeah i think i faced you....boo???? well jiggly isnt really my main, im like split even with falco/jiggly but falco just wasn't working for me that day

Yeah, I'm Boo and I remember facing you.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Bootleofwater said:
Yeah, I'm Boo and I remember facing you.
lol, yeah i remember also with ur red marth???? lol ima be straight with u, i hate all marths, i dont hate the marth users, i just hate marth lol....i have a bad tendency against them lol

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
bioalp43 said:
lol, yeah i remember also with ur red marth???? lol ima be straight with u, i hate all marths, i dont hate the marth users, i just hate marth lol....i have a bad tendency against them lol

Yeah the red Marth. I can understand how you hate Marth. I hate fighting against Peach.

Ian

Smash Ace
lilcoolboi64 said:
can someone tell me about the tourney like detailed info on it for july 29?thx
look @ the front page it has the location and it starts at noon for teams and aroud 3~4ish for singles hit me up on AIM if you wanna know anything else

hey bottleofwater were you the guy that was cracking up from the fact that I got falcon punched? I dun really care or anything but just curious

so waht time does the smash fest on saturday start and end?

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Ian said:
look @ the front page it has the location and it starts at noon for teams and aroud 3~4ish for singles hit me up on AIM if you wanna know anything else

hey bottleofwater were you the guy that was cracking up from the fact that I got falcon punched? I dun really care or anything but just curious

so waht time does the smash fest on saturday start and end?

No, I didn't see anyone get Falcon punched. If I did see it I would have laughed though.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
defenderoftime said:
Where is the smashfest this saturday going to be held?
think this is the 2nd time you asked with a relevant question.

i think it's going to be at SJSU.

it isn't that hard to search through these pages and find out whatever you're looking for.

and TY for whoever dropped my 'reputation points'

and then said 'gawd you're so G-A-Y'

lol well in order to know about being g'a'y' or not..there really needs to be some experience through it, right? so how was it? why you gota use that word? homophobic? huh? lol hella scared and instead just de-repping me lol.

challenge me at NCB, do it.

defenderoftime

Smash Cadet
LLOLL
OOLL
OLO
LL

O

Klolol

<3 myko

nah i was just wondering if the smashfest was gonna be at the same place as the tournies usually are, becuase someone suggested otherwise to me..

anyway, looking forward to smashing with yal, i live in Saratoga if anyone in the area needs a ride

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
Hahahahahaha Myko It was me. Like...we were debating it at In&Out when we dropped you off at your house!

LOL I'm jk!

I got Yen, Vega (my sister), Will, and myself to type our names with our foreheads.

Yen : yhujdf n
Maricelle(Vega) : m,qw54900cv45r45plop;45rr
Will(Volroth) : ioll;rturtk
Reynaldo(Me) : 54r3467yhujw23e94390

Anybody wanna be added to the list?

Art?

Smash Journeyman
LunInSpectra said:
I got Yen, Vega (my sister), Will, and myself to type our names with our foreheads.
i'm crackin' up at the thought of just watching someone bang their forehead against their keyboard like a ******... no offense. heh, it must've sucked trying to do that with a name like "reynaldo."

l
m
a
o

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
Here you have it, the forehead typists:

Kaid : kkliws2qaikde
Ryan(RPK) : 54r78qwj nh
Yen : yhujdf n
Maricelle(Vega) : m,qw54900cv45r45plop;45rr