• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Thank you to the 9 people that showed up to the smashfest! Doing the small tournies was actually fun cuz i got to learn how to do the bracket stuff. Congratulations to team Garden Gate for getting first in teams and Zhu for getting first in singles. So next week, Ian will not have to pay for teams, and Zhu will not have to pay for singles or teams, depending on if he goes or not. After seeing that only 9 people showed up, I've decided that from now on I'm just going to have the typical biweeklies. I thought by having something going on every week it would help with your guys' busy schedules, but I guess that wasn't the case. So yea, just gonna start having our traditional biweeklies, if you can't make it to one, then I guess you're gonna just have to wait another 2 weeks.

Courtofdoom said:
I think IDK and Zhu still had to play it out but we all had to leave. I think we all agreed that Zhu would win though.

Fun Marth dittos Mike! I have teh 1337 marth. With the tipper hack.

What can I say, the game was rigged kyle. I mean getting every single sweet spot and tipper possible is one thing, but what i still cant get is how your marth's sword could hit me when i was behind him......i guess it's like you said, your marth's sword was better than mine cuz he's black :laugh:

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool. I just realized that i didnt put who i wanted a ditto with, its mikenasty. I want to see whos better! Ill be down there if my friend dosent flake on me like a beeyatch. I dont really have transportation, too bad nobody lives near me that could pick me up, anyway is the next bi-weekly this weekend? Oh, and now i see how you are, first you counterpick me now youre trying to take samus! Just playin again, peace.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Lets Get The Whole Ncb To 1 Cent Money Match Each Other.. And Whoever Ends Up With The Most Pennies.. Get To Take Everybody Else' Pennies Lol. See What No Sleep Does To You!!

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
no sleep = hyper?

body feels weird so instead it self-injects some adrenaline..

am i confused?

im almost about to quit smash just for maplestory.

LOG:

07/23/06-

spectre and i had our first Maplefest for 17 hours straight. [3 hours of sleep after and then continuous 6 hr gaming again]

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
im wierd like that. lol no sleep makes me delirious and i laugh at all things. like today.. after the modesto smash fest me and my fellow smashers were walkin to wal mart and we saw birds in the sky.. and one guy was like.. hey look its a bird.. AND WE ALL STARTE DLAUGHING.. L:OL

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh yeah. to lunin nd shadow..

MY FOX IS LIKE 56468456546 times better than my link. LOL. and im going to still keep playing as fox. but.. iono link is more fun =) im improving slowly with link too.. ehh im still in those newby stages. for the tourney on the 29th.. i mite go half link and half fox..

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
KILLA.FOR.CASH. said:
oh yeah. to lunin nd shadow..

MY FOX IS LIKE 56468456546 times better than my link. LOL. and im going to still keep playing as fox. but.. iono link is more fun =) im improving slowly with link too.. ehh im still in those newby stages. for the tourney on the 29th.. i mite go half link and half fox..
Yeah, I kinda figured, but hit me up at the tourny so we can do some friendlies, we've only like done a few, and I mostly just used ma Falcon.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
My Game said:
Anybody wanna moneymatch me?
Lol, no don't wanna end up playin Rey with him usin the wavebird or anything again, haha jk, actually I would friendly you, you're like one of the only people that actually plays smash that I've never seen play. I wanna try out ma Samus against another good one too :chuckle: haha

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I want to money match.

Who wants to money match me?

40 stock matches! (Best of one.)

Anyone?

I'll wager one piece, even.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
If anybody can beat Jeff & I in a 2v1 they will get $50, no entry fee, best outta 3. (King you're not allowed to try, and no not you either Isai)

Does anybody wanna moneymatch me with jacked up ratios? 3:1, if you beat me, you get 3x the amount you wagered, if I win, you only give me what you wagered.

Ian

Smash Ace
LunInSpectra said:
If anybody can beat Jeff & I in a 2v1 they will get $50, no entry fee, best outta 3. (King you're not allowed to try, and no not you either Isai)

Does anybody wanna moneymatch me with jacked up ratios? 3:1, if you beat me, you get 3x the amount you wagered, if I win, you only give me what you wagered.
hmm how bout this I'll do it w/ Luigi but I get to pick your chars Taunt-spike FTW

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Alright I gotta leave by about 2 so I'll show up at 10 in the morning for matches and whatnot.

If enough people show up that early we can do something fun, like draft crews, solo crews, or the all new TEAM CREWS.

At least try it out or something. And if Lunin is there we'll put money on it.

I also owe some games in Mario Strikers, Mario BAseball, and any Mario Party except for 1. Money matches, fun matches, spoonful matches, soda matches; I do it all.

kaid

Smash Master
Zodiak-Lucien said:
good news, chances are I will be able to make this. Wheres this being held and time and all that good stuff. Also will the matches be taped?
Sweet! I'll be able to thank you for the banner in person!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
LOl myko maplefest? that sounds crazy. SS plays also? i havnt played in a while.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
MyKo said:
wait..so is anyone bringing any AIR CONDITIONING FANS?

please omfg save the world and friggin stop sweating and smelling like dead gophers and musty stupid pigs..god..people go shower..before the tourney..

haha. so true. Between matches, i like to wait outside so i can actually breathe, and stay alive. The smell is inhuman

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Lets do draft crews, those are freaking fun. The captains should either be BTZO, Scamp, Me, Sheridan, King, or Jeff. And lets pick at the tourny.

EDIT:

Hm...how about putting money into the draft crews? $1 entry fee...you win money by how much stock you take off per person! If the average amount of players on the other team averages out to 4 stock per person, you get $.25 for each stock you take off of the person. ...crazy...............anybody?

Draft crews are great, cus nearly everybody in the room is watching the current match (unless they just got ***** by someone and ran off to cry in the bathroom or something). So if you want to prove yourself, this will be a good time to do it.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
Lets do draft crews, those are freaking fun. The captains should either be BTZO, Scamp, Me, Sheridan, King, or Jeff. And lets pick at the tourny.

EDIT:

Hm...how about putting money into the draft crews? $1 entry fee...you win money by how much stock you take off per person! If the average amount of players on the other team averages out to 4 stock per person, you get $.25 for each stock you take off of the person. ...crazy...............anybody?

Draft crews are great, cus nearly everybody in the room is watching the current match (unless they just got ***** by someone and ran off to cry in the bathroom or something). So if you want to prove yourself, this will be a good time to do it.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but how would it be done? Would we do 10v10 again like that last time? Or we could go just crews of 4-5 and have a normal crew tournament. And prize money might make it more comptetive so you don't have people who aren't trying or anything.

Zodiak-Lucien: The tournament is at SJSU (San Jose State University), as for time, well we'll have to see what time if and when we do crews, it could be as early as 11, and getting there then wouldn't hurt, considering there are friendlies going on already.

Top Bottom