• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
OMFG

PRODIGYKID IS THE COOLEST

ok..i'm sure after all the shouting at the tourney caused by TANG, NEK, and i...that people know who the only idiots are now..

i can't believe i didn't use the computer for the first time..

ughhh..it was hot..

MARI LOVES THE NOODLES FROM PRODIGYKID...

[omg they smell like hot oil and spicy noodle flavor whatever] *ate some raw lol*

omfg the friendlies today were crazy.

i don't even know who i played! i think i played..the following..

VEGA

RAGE

TC1

[his friend]

TANG

YEN

SOURISH [correct name for me?]

SOURPATH, SOOUROUSH FOSDIF:SLKFM OK? FJADOF:JAMDLKMF let it go lol

[a guy with long hair?]

SIDE FX

PHD

FROTAZ

FOX ROAR

[guy that impersonated PILZ name]

[GUY THAT drove me home ^^ty btw!]

PRODIGYKID!!! [omfg yum yum food!]

AND OMFG and others that i'm sorry that i didn't mention..sorry lol i was playing so much and going crazy..

OH AND HEY

that guy with "AAAA" LOL THE ULTIMATE INSURANCE COMPANY LOL!!

hey, it was all good guys, so fun and cool ^^ ty, GL HF, till next NCB..

which might be the following week..or in 2.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
hahah wtf Myko? Sour-ish? hahaha that sounds nothing like it! more like Suroosh...i know that's not correct but... SOUR-ISH? hahaha

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Shoutouts..

LUN!NSPECTRA-awesome freakin matches man.. our fox dittos are hella close.. and thanks for the falco advice!!!

ShadowbTZO- Close matches again!! ahhh... thanks for the falco advice before i left too.

TANG- WTF. CLOSE *** MATCHES. its hella fun playing you.. lets get smmore friendlyz next time..

Rage- i wish i could play games as well as you at your age... seriously.. wtf.

(That one luigi 'fox counter') player- dang! I was pretty confident when I first picked up the controller against you because my crew member plays a mean luigi that rivals yours and i thought i could take you down easily due to my luigi experience.. but your style was just a bit different enough for you to take me out.. good job man! your insane

PINK- Good stuff with jigglypuff man.. good stuff for your first tournament.. i think i heard King saying that fox is an uphill battle for jiggs.. but your pretty good.. you should jiggly ditto ALAM.

ZHU- AWWW man i wanted to play you.. alam told me that me vs you would be pretty even.. oh welL! till next time.

(black guy wit open blue shirt [my link vs your marth])- our match was fun.. i wanted to play more matches.. im picking up link now after TANG two stocked me with his link a LONG time ago.. haha.. *******!!!

(that one doctor mario player)- i dont know your name but you were super good.. i have alot of doctor mario experience because one of my crew members plays him as his secondary.. grr i hate it when you know exactly where im going to firefox and you cape me.. =)

(the other shiek player... asian guy)- nice shiek man. learn to do a few other things besides CC DOWNSMASH!! ahh i hate that move. LOL. its kool though. your pretty good and our matches were super close.

FROTAZ!!- dang dude.. that hella sucked... you seld destructed alot of times during our matches and you should have won.. well iono wat else to say.. GOOD STUFF THO!

if i forgot anybody else.. SORRY !

ALSO.. I LEFT A GREEN PLAID BACKPACK AT THE NCB ROOM... IF ANYBODY HAS IT.. PLEASE HOLD ONTO IT AND PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME AT THE NE XT BIWEEKLY.. IF YOU CAN DO THAT FOR ME.. ILL BUY YOU TWO JUMBO JACKS FROM JACK IN THE BOX!!! =D. ALSO.. DONT TAKE ANYTHING THATS IN THERE! i dont care if u go through it or anything. WARNING:: DIRTY SOCKS ARE INSIDE MY BACKPACK. ROFL

RPK

Smash Lord
dunno but all I know though is that I was dead last...But my match ups were pretty hard >.< I so need to improve my puff...I should have asked King to help me out with my puff...

MyKo

Smash Lord
ok you think you guys had it rough?

i lost first set

i lost 2nd set

then i went to have more fun just hanging out and complaining about the hot weather.

lol i shouldn't even join anymore..instead just hang out ^^

anybody wana just have a food match? just eat, whoever eats the most wins! LOL beat me on eating 5 plates of food and THEN go to eat dessert..

[lol i haven't pooed in 2 days after the buffet with isai]

L

L

$!
$!
$!
$
L!$
L!
P$L
!$
l

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
MyKo said:
ok you think you guys had it rough?

i lost first set

i lost 2nd set

then i went to have more fun just hanging out and complaining about the hot weather.

lol i shouldn't even join anymore..instead just hang out ^^

anybody wana just have a food match? just eat, whoever eats the most wins! LOL beat me on eating 5 plates of food and THEN go to eat dessert..

[lol i haven't pooed in 2 days after the buffet with isai]

L

L

$!
$!
$!
$
L!$
L!
P$L
!$
l
More like a RAMEN EATING CONTEST! I'd need a good excuse to bring the portbale stove with me. And we wouldnt have anywhere to put it. T____T

sidefx

Smash Champion
is that why you got "sour" after you lost to me? if its all for fun, then let it be for fun, dont go calling people names behind their backs cause you lost.

MyKo

Smash Lord
ok fine next time in the front lol, like i call spectre and tang and kurtis and yen and mari and luninspectra noobs.

i'd like to plead my freedom of speech skills in america.POLLPL:

alright alright don't be all bitter, s'all GOOD XD XD D XD

RPK

Smash Lord
we should have one that extends over night XD and ramen...all you need is bowels, water, ramen and a microwave = win ^^v
EDIT: THERE MUST BE AN STD!

MyKo

Smash Lord
SuperRad said:
Please please please please tell me there will be one on the 29th <_<

I already got the day off work and everything... I"M READY TO GO!
if you're talking about 2 weeks from now..

the answer is highly a 'YES' then ok?

there might be one..that's coming THIS SATURDAY but..probably iono..check this thread constantly like MIKE said.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
MyKo said:
if you're talking about 2 weeks from now..

the answer is highly a 'YES' then ok?

there might be one..that's coming THIS SATURDAY but..probably iono..check this thread constantly like MIKE said.
If theres one this coming saturday, then I probably wont make it. Cause I dont feel like mesing with my schedule. 29th is a sure go though. 29th FTW!!! Stove FTW!!!! Ramen eating contest FTW!!!! More venitilation FTW!!!!

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hey it's Daniel here (guy with platinum wavebird). Second biweekly here. It was fun
Lost 1st round (Falcomist)
Won 2nd round (??? Sheik sorry forgot your name)
Lost 3rd Round (Donkey Kong user "The Mexican?")

It was fun. It was cool eating with Myko, Kurtis, and the other girl (Sorry, terrible with names)

Here's my shoutouts

Myko: Nice meeting you, I suck against falcos. Train me

SilentSpectre: Your falcon is too crazy. I got within two stocks though. Thanks for helping me look for my black controller

Luninspectra: Well, I tried MMing you but you didn't take my $1 lol (I got beyond *****)

Isai: Your sheik in teamplay is simply amazing. OH yea, it was also very cool that you kept my friend entertained in regular smash.

Zhu: Someday, you'll be able to play my Sheik in a full real match, until then yea...

Falcomist: Our match was so close, and then you ***** me. It was unfortunate that you had to play Isai next

Guy from MV: Your Sheik was uh yea...... Very very annoying lol

"The Mexican": Your DK is too crazy, I never played against a DK in my entire life

Slops to the people who were very loud during Lunin's first match

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys just wanna say thanks to everyone that showed up! for those of you wondering, just about 40 people showed up, which was pretty descent, except that it was hella hot, and only one fan that was as big as a controller.....anyways, i thought things ran pretty smoothly overall. big thanks to scamp and shadow for helping out with the brackets, couldn't have done it without you guys!

KFC - dont worry, your backpack with everything in it is in the club room, so no one will be able to take it. The next time you come to a biweekly, just look for me and I'll get it for you, okay?

Just wanna also give out a big shoutout to the lunin, and his friend for helping me set up the place in the morning, and kurtis for helping me clean up at night. yall were a great help and i really appreciate it.

A couple things I've noticed is that: 1. everytime there is a biweekly, there will always people that won't be able to make it, and as a result have to wake another 2 weeks. 2. OC2 is about a month away from now, and im sure all the norcalians who want to go, need train themselves, am i right? so i've been thinking why not have one every saturday? that way no one can say they missed it, cuz then they just have to wait a week before another one goes on, and plus it will help strengthen us for OC2. keep in mind, this is all up to you guys. if enough of you guys say you will come, then i will do it every saturday. but if you guys thing every saturday is too much, and not many people will come, then ill just leave it for every 2 weeks so that way i know there'll be a bigger turnout. anyways, let me know what you guys think, and if enough people say they will come every saturday, then ill do it, if not, then ill just have another one 2 weeks from now. as for now, im gonna go to sleep....its been a long day

MyKo

Smash Lord
fatboi792 said:
Hey it's Daniel here (guy with platinum wavebird). Second biweekly here. It was fun
Lost 1st round (Falcomist)
Won 2nd round (??? Sheik sorry forgot your name)
Lost 3rd Round (Donkey Kong user "The Mexican?")

It was fun. It was cool eating with Myko, Kurtis, and the other girl (Sorry, terrible with names)

Here's my shoutouts

Myko: Nice meeting you, I suck against falcos. Train me

SilentSpectre: Your falcon is too crazy. I got within two stocks though. Thanks for helping me look for my black controller

Luninspectra: Well, I tried MMing you but you didn't take my $1 lol (I got beyond *****)

Isai: Your sheik in teamplay is simply amazing. OH yea, it was also very cool that you kept my friend entertained in regular smash.

Zhu: Someday, you'll be able to play my Sheik in a full real match, until then yea...

Falcomist: Our match was so close, and then you ***** me. It was unfortunate that you had to play Isai next

Guy from MV: Your Sheik was uh yea...... Very very annoying lol

"The Mexican": Your DK is too crazy, I never played against a DK in my entire life

Slops to the people who were very loud during Lunin's first match
other girl's name was, Mari [VEGA]

lunch was cool, we all went to JITB to eat.

hey mike..if you do have these every saturday...wowww..i think i might actually try to make them all?

but can you.somehow...try to get more fans in there or something..i'm serious..one fan? if there's one..then there's gota be more from where that came from..lol

i really don't like......feeling nasty there..T__T

TY FOR HOSTING!

RPK

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Thanks for hosting man ^-^ sorry I had to take the cube away so early though >.< Sigh...I really wish I would have asked king for advice on my puff.
EDIT: Hey prodigy kid you really should bring ramen again we could have an eating contest. But just be sure to bring bowls and water since there is a microwave in there it should be no problem :laugh:

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Bootleofwater said:
Across the street from the school. Well, at least I am very sexy still...
Yeah watch wher you park, and find sign. Around the McDonalds area (4th St?) There are a few free parking lots that are about 10-15 minutes walks away from MacQuarrie. You can also park along the street where Subway is., which is on the other side of Campus where the room is.Just look around for it.

RPK

Smash Lord
MyKo said:
OMG MICROWAVE = THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS

OMFG

i'll be coming. ^^

MIKE, please update on your idea of hosting EVERY SATURDAY or not..

let's know what's up for this saturday [72206] ^^
Yeah I spotted a microwave in there YAY! I hope that there will be a butt load of ramen again mnnnn :lick:

Top Bottom