• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
ProdigyKid said:
Hot and Sour flavor. It's literally called "Chua Cay." I might try some tonight.

And you're gonna get a lot of ramen. Like several packages at least. Maybe I should jsut bring a whoile bag of it and leave it up for grabs.

hahaha you should do "ramen matches"

OH yea.....this tourney is gonna be at the same old place right?

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Yen is Peach said:
hahaha you should do "ramen matches"

OH yea.....this tourney is gonna be at the same old place right?
Same old place, Myko gets his couch and comp, except I will have a huge bag of ramen in the corner. Forget Money matches. Ramen matches FTW!!!.

Karthik, as punishment for Myko starting the Lollipop dangle spam, we should have people crash the comp and sweat on his spot on the couch. Then he shall be nothing :laugh:

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
do they have any bk's near.....because i want an angus burger, putt onion rings in it with a nice large coke......and after i want like 5 vanilla bean pies....oh my god!!!!

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Prodigy Kid

Listen

I Want The Hot Spicy Ramen

I Repeat

I-want-to-acquire-the-hot-spicy-ramen

Please Bring A Lot Omfg

Ill Backpack It All And Eat It At Home!!
Plpzpzplplzlpplplpllpzpllzplpzlpzl

BTW THIS ENTIRE POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ALL CAPS

FJ OIAD:JF MLKS FMLfam

I WANT

THE HOT

SPICY

RAMEN

HUNGRY HUNGRY!$! *$)! $)Y*! $)!*$ !

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
MyKo said:
LOL

LUNIN, your sigs are random LOL!!..like PRODIGYKID..LOL!

dude..

guys i feel like not going..grr..sh'it.......whatever..leave the couch to me..i wana sleep..

ok gg see you guys there asap..^^
What Myko you already forget about the ramen?? I had some today. It was delicious. Just dont put in the oil stuff. It smells too wierd.

Mario pwned the world cup BTW. Not cause he's Italian though.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
I'm afraid to type LOLIPOP now in a specific format...

yeah my signature is hot. Trevyn is hot isn't he? Well he cut his hair...now he's ugly like ProdigyKid.
At least I'm better looking than Lunin. But of course that isn't saying much because everyone's better looking that him.

I put the sexy, in the word sexy.

Lunin's just jealous.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
ProdigyKid said:
At least I'm better looking than Lunin. But of course that isn't saying much because everyone's better looking that him.

I put the sexy, in the word sexy.

Lunin's just jealous.

ProdigyKid. If I take P-r-o-d-i-g-y-K-i-d from ProdigyKid and put in SEXY, it'll be ugly.
If I take U-g-l-y from Ugly and put in P-r-o-d-i-g-y-K-i-d, it'll still be ugly.

But if I take L-u-n-I-n-S-p-e-c-t-r-a from LunInSpectra and put in Ugly, it'll be SEXY.

We all know who's hot...me.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
ProdigyKid. If I take P-r-o-d-i-g-y-K-i-d from ProdigyKid and put in SEXY, it'll be ugly.
If I take U-g-l-y from Ugly and put in P-r-o-d-i-g-y-K-i-d, it'll still be ugly.

But if I take L-u-n-I-n-S-p-e-c-t-r-a from LunInSpectra and put in Ugly, it'll be SEXY.

WTF? What is this Scrabble shiznits?? We're not playing Scrabble here.

Just cause your mom says your sexy doesn't mean you really are.

I was the inspriation of the song "Hot in Herre" cause of how it got when I enter rooms.

*sizzles*

Ima throw a pack of ramen at you at NCB. Watch your back.

Snap

Smash Ace
prodigy kid i am hella interested in your ramen. i want some.

save a bunch for me plz. i'll try to go to the one after july 15th. july 29th maybe? PLEASE SAVE ME SOME OMG K THX BYE

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
LunInSpectra said:

I dunno, lunin is pretty hot.

Hard Compitition.

The King

Smash Ace
Um....lolololol I've been meaning to ask this for about 4 months about these biweeklies...
What's the ruleset? LOL I'm serious, what exactly are we using here? MLG rules? Does Dave's Stupid Rule even still take effect? Cool, plz lemme know.

King Out

RPK

Smash Lord
considering this is my first biweekly I might as well ask but um....yeah....Lol King Im suprised your asking that even though youve attended biweekly in the past but I mean WTF?!?! You think after attending a couple youd atleast get it down >.<

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
The King said:
Um....lolololol I've been meaning to ask this for about 4 months about these biweeklies...
What's the ruleset? LOL I'm serious, what exactly are we using here? MLG rules? Does Dave's Stupid Rule even still take effect? Cool, plz lemme know.

King Out
MLG Rules minus Rainbow Cruise. DSR is in effect.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
RPK said:
considering this is my first biweekly I might as well ask but um....yeah....Lol King Im suprised your asking that even though youve attended biweekly in the past but I mean WTF?!?! You think after attending a couple youd atleast get it down >.<
I noticed you live on the same street that I used to live on, like 10 years ago. Think it was 3019 Agate or something.

Snap will definitely get some ramen. I am the ramen king.

Sky, no one can match my sexiness. "I'm too sexy for mah shirt, so sexy it hurtssss"

Oh and here's how much ramen I have:

Zephyr

Smash Lord
ProdigyKid said:
I noticed you live on the same street that I used to live on, like 10 years ago. Think it was 3019 Agate or something.

Snap will definitely get some ramen. I am the ramen king.

Sky, no one can match my sexiness. "I'm too sexy for mah shirt, so sexy it hurtssss"

Oh and here's how much ramen I have:
You should join The Ramen Shop down in San Diego. We smash, we eat ramen, and we also sell it just cuz we have too much of it. We'd be glad to have a new member.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Final Update

Just a couple of things I wanted to say before the biweekly tomorrow. first, plz bring cubes! i want to set up 10 tvs, so for those of you out there who have cubes, plz bring them with you. I myself will get there somewhere between 8 and 8:30 AM to set up the place; so basically the room will be open from that time and anyone is welcome. As Lunin had pointed out, my schedule isn't realistic, and I agree, so I cannot say when things will end for each category, but my goal is to start teams at 12 and singles at 2. Not saying that is going to be exact, but that's what I'm hoping for. For doing the brackets, I noticed that shadow, zoap and scamp were the ones mentioned. However, I believe zoap said he wont be coming, so it's between shadow and scamp. Personally, it doesn't matter to me which one of you guys does it. Maybe you guys can do a little 2 out of 3 bm(bracket match) to decide?

I noticed some of you guys needed some help trying to find the place. To get to the campus, the address is:
One Washington Square - San José, California USA, 95192

put that in yahoo maps or something so you at least know how to get to the campus itself. Now, for parking, I think someone mentioned that parking is free in the parking garage accross the Martin Luther King library? To be honest, I really don't know for sure if that's true, so I can't guarentee it. Kizzo might know where there may be any free parking near the campus. I guess the worst case is paying for a full day permit in the 7th street parking garage.
Now, the next step after parking is to figure out where MacQuarrie Hall is.
Here is a link that gives a picture of every building on campus. To find MacQuarrie Hall, look at the yellow colored area in the bottom left hand corner of the picture. You can also click on the picture to enlarge it if you want.
Once you get in the building, the room is on the second level, and literally in the left corner of the building. Although I'm sure you can just find the room by following the noise. Just in case if you have trouble finding it, the room number is 226.

On a side note, for those of you that haven't seen it yet, smashboards made another tier list! The last time they had made one was a year ago. I dont know for sure, but I think the character that jumped up the most was Ice Climbers, from #13 to #7(hmmm, i wonder why?).
For those of you that want to see the new tier list, click Here

Also, just wanted to say congrats to King and Silent Spectre, both who are now on the Smash Panel Power Rankings, but weren't there before. Keep it up!
For those of you that want to see the new power rankings, click Here

Anyways, good luck to all you guys tomorrow, and dont forget to bring your cubes!

Top Bottom