• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

I say MAD when I'm in New Jersey

My name also changes to LANDY while I'm there
lol nigggah goes to jersey lolol *wipes tear* jersey gains exp points everytime you go then. did you ever meet m2k's dad while u were there? i heard hes pretty G.

i say mad mad lotsss kiiiidd.

hellas mad cool though i guess only cuz its mad new to me.
its got hella flow to it.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
if u wanna learn ur norcal slang

just get the album In A Major Way by E40.

not only is it a great dictionary for slang, but its a **** good album.

L__

Smash Master
hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy.

hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella.

@Mitzik, I might if I can get a ride.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i just went and got a caesar salad, and apparently the guy confused croutons with chicken

i'm unsure of whether i'm happy with this development or not

embracethe12

Smash Lord
whats the title about?
dude, is it about joe, cause only joe would talk about reticulating spines cause he loves the chiropractor and telling everyone about his trips to the chiropractor.

Top Bottom