• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

joeplicate

Smash Master
I was figuring it would be really cool living next to sheridan because he could give me rides everywhere.

It turns out that, for every tournament I need a ride to, he goes to Navato beforehand and after.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Bay Area Slang

:mad:

YES SOMEONE ELSE WHO SAYS "MAD"

get that "hella" **** outta here
I LOLD when i seen this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixgWMrfBjg

"Just now finna amp it up
gonna spark this wood
then we finna drink some privilege
and take it from there.
Prolly find a punk rock biscuit
give us some flight to boston
with olympic speed
like its the hardest thing to do.

mayonaise and mustard where you at?

I LOLD when i seen this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ixgWMrfBjg

"Just now finna amp it up
gonna spark this wood
then we finna drink some privilege
and take it from there.
Prolly find a punk rock biscuit
give us some flight to boston
with olympic speed

mayonaise and mustard where you at?
lolol pop yo collar niggga!!

lolol 22222 guuuuud

Naota21t

Smash Champion
im in my first class of the day, which also happens to be my first day of school.

and i already wanna cut the rest of the day

i'm terrible

Celph

Smash Journeyman
when you take a semester off and realize there's nothing to do if you don't go to school, school starts looking really appealing

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i took a semester off last semester.

i'm just really lazy unless the class is challenging/interesting.
you gotta grow up. the latter is just the lazy american way. school isn't meant to be fun, it's a test to see how long you're going to stick with something whether it has **** you like to do or you don't. if you want to achieve your goals in anything you gotta go through tedious BS. you have to learn to love the process or you just won't be successful.

that's boring old man adult talk, but it's true, and a mindset like that makes me excited as **** to go to school even though i don't like most of it

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i use to skip school for smash all the time and never got lower than a B- in those classes i skipped. Man college is too good

pockyD

Smash Legend
you gotta grow up. the latter is just the lazy american way. school isn't meant to be fun, it's a test to see how long you're going to stick with something whether it has **** you like to do or you don't. if you want to achieve your goals in anything you gotta go through tedious BS. you have to learn to love the process or you just won't be successful.

that's boring old man adult talk, but it's true, and a mindset like that makes me excited as **** to go to school even though i don't like most of it
not true; you really don't need to go to class to be 'successful' at all

however, if none of your classes really interest you to begin with (such that you WANT to go for the sake of its material), you should really re-evaluate which classes you're choosing to take, and maybe even what field/major you're getting into

the only reason i skip class is to sleep more.

or occasionally i'll actually do something.
yeah, but the fact that you already got up and went to your first class means there's no real reason to skip the rest of them

Naota21t

Smash Champion
well if I plan to skip I skip the whole day. missing one class just to go to school later that day is dumb.

and I've always skipped during my time in college and haven't gotten worse than B's. cept for organic chem. by the time I started taking that class seriously it was too late.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well if I plan to skip I skip the whole day. missing one class just to go to school later that day is dumb.
not if you actually enjoy that class

seriously, if you hate all your classes, you really either need to switch your courseload, or drop out and find something you like doing

joeplicate

Smash Master
constructive discomfort, son

On a related note, I think that the best thing to help you with school is an unhealthy fear of "getting caught" or of authority figures.

Zoap

Smash Master
I agree with what P said, even though I do skip class for stupid reasons, like wanting more sleep or to go bowling but whatever most of my classes are general ed and the ones I enjoy I rarely skip.

Top Bottom