• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

lol new york is sick but from vids it seems cali is pretty **** good too. and they are keepin melee alive and thats what really counts. the main nyc melee tourneys are dead

sidefx

Smash Champion
speaking of like..

i like the fact that i just found a roundtrip ticket from SFO to heathrow for 515 bucks. isai whats up now

new king of cheap airline tickets

well not really. i say nigggah, son, shun, mad, chill son, beastin, and mah duude a lot though. and im not black or even act gangsta. its just everyone in nyc says that stuff unless you think you are an intellectual if you dont. i love it and embrace it. i dont really look or act gangsta but i am gangsta at heart though. i went to school in the basement of the marcy projects from 5-8 grade and went to high school a few blocks away from bed stuy. rough place. 100% chance of getting robbed if you walk around alone any of those places late unless you look poor. brooklyn is crazy but its cool

sidefx

Smash Champion
well not really. i say nigggah, son, shun, mad, chill son, beastin, and mah duude a lot though. and im not black or even act gangsta. its just everyone in nyc says that stuff unless you think you are an intellectual if you dont. i love it and embrace it. i dont really look or act gangsta but i am gangsta at heart though. i went to school in the basement of the marcy projects from 5-8 grade and went to high school a few blocks away from bed stuy. rough place. 100% chance of getting robbed if you walk around alone any of those places late unless you look poor. brooklyn is crazy but its cool
welcome to cali =D

im pretty sure youll like sf then

lol I really wanna meet this professional now

I'll take the amtrak all the way up just 4 u honey <3

lol sounds hella good.

im taking the amtrak tooo shun. my cousins from pleasanton came over to ny. they got me to say hella for a little while. im ready to fully accept hella in to my life now. eat the body of hella and drink the blood of hella.

joeplicate

Smash Master
cool beans
I'm from socal, so I'm still weary of hella because everyone from back home makes hella fun of me whenever I say it

the worst part is, I'm almost only inclined to say it in SOCAL

thanks L :p

L__

Smash Master
That's funny because when I go down to SoCal to see family, I have the strongest urge as well to say "hella" all the time and my family makes fun of me.

:\

And your welcome.

The movie was good. :D

Gaara♥

Smash Master
hey Naota MM me at the next event we're both attending. My ganon vs your anything. Price to be discussed later lol im betting a lot of money on football

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Are there any melee events in the bay area?

I'll check the tournament listings forum, but it's easy to miss events there. SWF should get AiB's tournament finder.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
im bored, so im gunna make a random music related quiz on my facebook status lol

add me if u wanna play, and just comment on status w/ the answer

ill keep tally i guess.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I just found out i missed WCSL at SFSU... Im pissed...

Oh well I'm too broke to enter tournies these days anyway.
I should get Starcraft lol

Top Bottom