• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm making a trip to SJ tomorrow aka Tuesday. I can play smash with peoples if something with >= 4 people can get set up. I'm going to SJ no later than like 4pm. Brawl or Melee or GUILTY GEAR. Post here or AIM me at "hyugalisk."

L__

Smash Master
I would love to play against Ken.

Even if it means dragging him off of Survivor.

Or, if it means going there and waving.

Or, if it means getting my characters destroyed.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sheridan we can play GG when i meet you too. i have a millia with a good poke game but i have only practiced one combo that turns out is black beat lololololol

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh my god that game is amazing. i played it a lot as a child and still have it. im super scrub at it but i played it with replicate once for a few hours lol. i made him play the way where you drop blocks on your opponent (non tourney version) and he'd just combo his whole screen and drop one block on my side that was instant death :(
aww poor baby

pockyD

Smash Legend
I'm making a trip to SJ tomorrow aka Tuesday. I can play smash with peoples if something with >= 4 people can get set up. I'm going to SJ no later than like 4pm. Brawl or Melee or GUILTY GEAR. Post here or AIM me at "hyugalisk."
I'd like to get together on Tuesday, but I can't promise a group of 4+ ppl.
i'm in for 7:30 or later

Gaara♥

Smash Master
seems like i wont be able to arrange anything in San Jose so where is everyone playing today?

P e n 1 s
<3 leon

nvm i cant play today anyway

Top Bottom