• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
oh pocky... i only recently started to stop hiding my laptop screen and actually play people. So where are people playing today? I might have to prove my existence.

If you guys want to play in San Jose then we can play at my place. My room is decent size and I only have a wii + melee. You can bring brawl or anything you want. Contact me on AIM z red mage z if interested or if you have any other questions

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i offered because Hyuga said he was going to be in SJ and Wolf pup tk is close to SJ in sunnyvale. Well the still stands if anyone is ever in SJ though I advise getting a few more people

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
If you guys can come to my place any time after 8-8:30 I can host for smash and guilty gear.

Edit: I'm at 1036 gardenia way

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahahahah thats true!
lots of people actually know me
and almost everyone has probably seen me before they just didnt know who I was

Gaara♥

Smash Master
that was the first thought that came to my mind but i doubted that what he was talking about. If thats true then **** Xilo

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
AhAhAhAHah pokemon trainer irl is such a cool name

i wanna be digimon tamer irl

YOLEI AND KARI ARE SO HOT IN THE MOVIE!!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
poor ncb thread.
getting spammed by all the spammers in the modesto thread.
i refuse to join this shenanigans... wait...

Top Bottom