• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
leveling up in CT in the higher levels is way too hard. I hope the new dungeon has a bunch of stupidly strong enemies that give a lot of exp.

malva00

Smash Master
japan online 3on3 finals coming up watch on windows media player http://58.0.106.182:27888/

edit: IT"S OVER

edit #2: it's time to walk off that thanksgiving dinner. see everyone randomly in fremont

edit #3: wow i got to do an edit number 3. i didn't see anyone

malva00

Smash Master
so who's going walking with me next saturday in fremont?

someone I know has to go first then others can join lol

I go from fremont bart to mission peak then back to fremont bart.

DUN ALL RAISE YOUR HANDS AT ONCE

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i just finished reading that the 4 sons of a nephew of Adolf Hitler all made pacts to never have children so as to **** over the Fuhrer's family tree.

wow get ****ING *****

EazyP

Smash Ace
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters

**** *****, I've been playing that game forever, know hella combos and ****, *****

Tier List for SNES TMNT:TF IMO

- Wingnut
- Shredder
- Ralf
(4th is tied Between)
- Chrome Dome
- Armageddon

Then who cares under that, the game is so ****ing balanced as long as you're not War you can win, war is seriously ultimate garbage tier

Genesis version is garbage though, every character has an infinite chaingrab for all health except for Don, so as you can imagine Don is worst in game JUST BECAUSE OF THAT. Seriously brawl people need to stop *****ing about chaingrabbing, I mean it's not for ALL OF YOUR LIFE (unless you're playing IC lol)

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
i have never beaten Barts Nightmare for SNES... game is too hard and frustrating but so addicting
Yeah, way too tough. I haven't gotten through Virtual bart either. The caveman and pig levels are SO long from what I remember.

Btw, if anyone is a fan of Guilty Gear, it's spiritual successor BlazBlue is out and in the arcade in Golfland USA (Sunnyvale).

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Yeah, way too tough. I haven't gotten through Virtual bart either. The caveman and pig levels are SO long from what I remember.

Btw, if anyone is a fan of Guilty Gear, it's spiritual successor BlazBlue is out and in the arcade in Golfland USA (Sunnyvale).
san pablo is intrigued

Gaara♥

Smash Master
just a couple weeks left... maybe some super drastic change that doesnt involve lynching a melee event will occur

Gaara♥

Smash Master
There's still tournaments in New York City, a good community. It's so easy to pick up, play, learn the basics that you instantly have time to have good matches against just about anyone that understands a 2D fighter

Such a beast game
ahaha i didnt actually mean anything by it I just wanted a +1 post count but thats still interesting to know

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I played SMNT Tournament fighter way back when they had the Blockbuster tournaments. Well... it wasn't much of a tournament when you're playing against the computer trying to get a high score. (Seriously, wtf?)

Top Bottom