• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
How late is it open? I'm going to be in SJ tomorrow night, I'm down if we can get some more smashers. Plus I would play Guilty Gear. I'm actually having dinner with my Dad at like 5:30, but I am pro at eating so I'd still be up for Indian food if it's like 9-10pm ^_^
I think they close at 10, so getting there at 9-9.30 will work. I'm sure I could get at least another 1-2 people over.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
chrono trigger is really good but it's also not any better than any number of all-time great RPGs, so it's not like you're missing out on a ton

it's just overhyped because it was a great RPG that anyone could pick up and get into. the accessibility makes it overrated imo

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think they close at 10, so getting there at 9-9.30 will work. I'm sure I could get at least another 1-2 people over.
Cool, well the idea is that I'd go to your place after I had dinner, and then we'd go to Indian food later on that night. TBH I'm only going to come if we can get at least 4 people for sure because teams >>> everything else. I have to leave in about an hour though. AIM me at "Hyugalisk" if you get this message.

EDIT: nvm, just saw your PM, I'll contact you.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Chrono Trigger DS has a new dungeon.

When I play CT:DS, I hope that it'll be easier to level once you get to level 60 or so. I tried to level past 60 in chrono trigger over the summer (with the supposed "best" leveling strategy in the Black Omen) and it took too long to level.

I hope there actually is a new dungeon. I hope there are better leveling rules, cartoon scenes like CT for the PS1, and new techs.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
the only difference is animation from the psx version and the new dungeon.

i don't think there anything else.

i think tech-wise, the game is perfectly balanced as it is (cept Marle needs a good attack tech)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
CTDS has a new dungeon and that new monster arena and they changed the name of REVIVE to Athenian water... ehhh

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i like going to an INN with Lucca in your party because when you wake up you see her for a very short time without her helmet thing ( or beanie... whatever ) and every single time i forget who that is because she doesnt look like Lucca for that short time

darkatma

Smash Hero
Chrono Trigger DS has a new dungeon.

When I play CT:DS, I hope that it'll be easier to level once you get to level 60 or so. I tried to level past 60 in chrono trigger over the summer (with the supposed "best" leveling strategy in the Black Omen) and it took too long to level.

I hope there actually is a new dungeon. I hope there are better leveling rules, cartoon scenes like CT for the PS1, and new techs.
what
i doubt they'll have new techs
just an extra dungeon at the end, just like ff6
i got to level 77 pretty easily though
of course, that was playing thru the game like 7 times

Top Bottom