• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Potato salad is an atrocity. Turkey sucks. I don't like that cranberry glop, or sweet potatoes, or stuffing, or gravy, or mashed potatoes. At our place we tend to have more Polish food nowadays, which is too good. Ham, pierogies, kielbasa, potato pancakes. Of course there's also a bunch of gross Polish food that I don't eat that my Dad absolutely loves, but on the whole it's >>> the traditional American stuff.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Mashed Potatoes is where its at.

Except for where its not.

Then you'll have to tell me where it is.

Cus it wont be Thanksgiving without it.

Unless you can make mashed turkey.

.........nevermind actually.......**** the whole thing.

malva00

Smash Master
i want some hallo berlin

oh i tried some of my mom's potato salad a few days ago and it was SO GOOD. i don't remember ever liking potato salad

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I don't dislike mashed potatoes, I just never actively seek to eat them and always seek alternatives when available. I don't like the texture/flavor combination of mashed potatoes. It's like eating mushy baby food. Potatoes are about my favorite thing in the world and there are like 30948709 better ways of preparing them.

I love Indian food. Garlic Naan is one of the best things in life.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Indian food is the best.

I know a good indian restaurant 10 minutes away from my place. If you ever end up coming to my place for a smashfest, we can get a group to go there afterwards. :D
How late is it open? I'm going to be in SJ tomorrow night, I'm down if we can get some more smashers. Plus I would play Guilty Gear. I'm actually having dinner with my Dad at like 5:30, but I am pro at eating so I'd still be up for Indian food if it's like 9-10pm ^_^

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Anyone going to camp out a store friday morning? I don't think I'm up for it this year -- I don't think I need anything besides GC Controllers.

Hey Sheridan, do you know any statistics over whether or not Black Friday is actually worth it considering the 7 hour wait? Does anyone know the average deviation or whatever from the average prices?

Haha.
Hah.
Ha
Green.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Anyone going to camp out a store friday morning? I don't think I'm up for it this year -- I don't think I need anything besides GC Controllers.

Hey Sheridan, do you know any statistics over whether or not Black Friday is actually worth it considering the 7 hour wait? Does anyone know the average deviation or whatever from the average prices?

Haha.
Hah.
Ha
Green.
I am.

No idea where we're going yet, though. I haven't done the planning for this **** in a while >_>

Shroomed

Smash Master

Haha.
Hah.
Ha
Green.
me

best buy

laptop
(if i'm not poor) at the time

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I dunno, but I do know that buying things the week AFTER Xmas is ****, and I do that as much as possible.

i wish mihard was in socal so we could camp out together, hold hands and watch anime
LOL ***got more

might be going down to socal when i transfer, never know
You guys are weird.

Top Bottom