• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol i kinda wanna move to socal.

only for usc though.

and yea, code geass, it was... meh. before watching it i told falcomist what i thought would happen.

.... i was absolutely right. my gf loved it, i thought it was so-so.

yay gundam.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
friends always tell me they've seen the best anime ever and i watch 5 episodes or so, enjoy it and then have no motivation to watch any further, are there any animes this wont happen with?
ive seen bebop, trigun champloo and a few others ithink

Naota21t

Smash Champion
friends always tell me they've seen the best anime ever and i watch 5 episodes or so, enjoy it and then have no motivation to watch any further, are there any animes this wont happen with?
needs moar flcl, yyh, love hina, deathnote(meh), and afro samurai.

champloo = bebop in japan.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
To directly answer Lovage, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is my favorite anime after Cowboy Bebop. It's very complex sci-fi, it has a lot of philosophical and ethical issues in it, and the main story arc is a really intriguing and deep mystery. Watch the dub btw.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is pretty good.

I like Martian Successor Nadesico a lot too. Nobody I've talked to in Smashland has ever seen it apparently; I think it's really underappreciated. It kind of parodies a lot of other sci-fi/mecha anime indirectly in the story, and directly with that anime-within-an-anime Gekigangar III. But it's truly a good anime in its own right beyond the parody gimmick.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nope.

outlaw star is the only thing i can think of, and that only because it's short and action packed without becoming a caricature of itself (Except towards the end a bit)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I wish I could increase my **** length. Maybe I should call the Hulk and the Juggernaut so they can help stretch my **** with their brutal hands.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i liked haruhi

she was cute

that was the first time i was attracted to a seiyuu

and then she did konata omg

Naota21t

Smash Champion
it looks like another one is coming around
it looks like ANOTHER one is coming around
it looks like ANOTHER ONE is coming around

?tion will come and get down???

pass the WHAT?
pass the popcorn
pass the WHAT?
pass the popcorn

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
serial experiments:Lain wasnt mentioned so im mentioning it.

Top Bottom