• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I discovered a Manaphy keychain/phone attachment thingy in my car. You know like one of those things that girls have a million of dangling off their cell phones? Yeah. Does this belong to anyone or anyone that someone here knows?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
pokemon has crazy mindgames!

so im all hmm i need a ground type for my team?
sandslash? HAHA jusk kidding he sucks ****
donphan? hmmm... he seems pretty ****. an elephant that turns into a tire? **** YEAH I SAW pokemon the first movie. that guys gotta be fast as ****!
Speed: 50
O_O
ITS LIKE HIS WORST STAT! NO WAIT! IT IS!!!

and then this other time.
ad been ******* around this thing forever. until finally. Squirtlebottle obtain.
you and me funny looking tree. 1 on 1. mano e mano.
blum blum blum blum blum blum blum blum doop doo doo
SUDOWOODO APPEARS
its go time! get ****ed! Quilava go!

O_O
ITS ROCK TYPE>!>!>!>?????

needles to say i caught that *****. i got over our past differences and offered him a salary he couldnt refuse. lealth benefits too. we took eath other all the way, best friends. 8 gyms, elite 4. 8 more gyms.
the final battle
Red wants to fight
"..."

Pikachu! level 81.
go Sudowoodo!

ive got this in the bag. inside information told me his entire team layout and ive got him counter picked.
Pikachu used Thunder.
Sudowoodo died.

O_O
WHADDYA MEAN ROCK ISNT RESISTANT TO ELECTRIC
i wont tell you what i did to him that day. put let me put it this way. hes dead.

and then this other time
diamond version
MOTHER ****S!!
this is the coolest adventure ever!
A Sudowoodo...

*teleport into my subconscious with me*
i know theres something to remember about him. some little tidbit of information. but it doesnt matter. im a higher level, i can own this scrubby grass pokemon

O_O
MINDGAMED BY THE SAME POKEMON TWICE???

}:<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pokemon has crazy mindgames!

so im all hmm i need a ground type for my team?
sandslash? HAHA jusk kidding he sucks ****
donphan? hmmm... he seems pretty ****. an elephant that turns into a tire? **** YEAH I SAW pokemon the first movie. that guys gotta be fast as ****!
Speed: 50
O_O
ITS LIKE HIS WORST STAT! NO WAIT! IT IS!!!

and then this other time.
ad been ******* around this thing forever. until finally. Squirtlebottle obtain.
you and me funny looking tree. 1 on 1. mano e mano.
blum blum blum blum blum blum blum blum doop doo doo
SUDOWOODO APPEARS
its go time! get ****ed! Quilava go!

O_O
ITS ROCK TYPE>!>!>!>?????

needles to say i caught that *****. i got over our past differences and offered him a salary he couldnt refuse. lealth benefits too. we took eath other all the way, best friends. 8 gyms, elite 4. 8 more gyms.
the final battle
Red wants to fight
"..."

Pikachu! level 81.
go Sudowoodo!

ive got this in the bag. inside information told me his entire team layout and ive got him counter picked.
Pikachu used Thunder.
Sudowoodo died.

O_O
WHADDYA MEAN ROCK ISNT RESISTANT TO ELECTRIC
i wont tell you what i did to him that day. put let me put it this way. hes dead.

and then this other time
diamond version
MOTHER ****S!!
this is the coolest adventure ever!
A Sudowoodo...

*teleport into my subconscious with me*
i know theres something to remember about him. some little tidbit of information. but it doesnt matter. im a higher level, i can own this scrubby grass pokemon

O_O
MINDGAMED BY THE SAME POKEMON TWICE???

}:<
dam are u high or something

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
by some miracle, i have saturday off when i didn't request it from either of my two jobs. So someone needs to have a smashfest or tournament or something. Who wants to play a green DK?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
nope.

i also saw leon's post about techmo bowl in that other topic that was too long as well.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man that's why i rocked you in norcal post count power rankings race/competition because obviously that's what it was

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
anyone living at or near San Jose State want to play melee tomorrow at around 1 oclock? my class gets out around 12:45, and it would be nice to get to play for a while tomorrow. I can bring a controller, a cube, and a TV if you have a room to play in.

get at me on AIM: hankthecowdogg

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dont really care about getting "caught" i just like to post sometimes. i remember when chok and mikeP passed me cuz they were talking about that but I dunno about anyone else.

actually **** it. you are my rival i cant let you pass me
*turns hat backwards*

pockyD

Smash Legend
*puts on sunglasses*

does anyone actually want to play this weekend or is it standard "yah that'd be kewl but i prolly can't go lolz" stuff
anyone? I can't really "drop by" san jose without something concrete in place because it's like half an hour away

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
sunday sucks for people tied to a television made out a chain of football.

I will go out into the world on sunday and raise my post higher than pocky's dreams may soar.

Zoap

Smash Master
Neither its sheer dumb luck. Well PK next time you probably shouldn't leave **** in my truck. I also have Zhu's jacket, he aint ever gonna get it back lol. Sudowood should be a grass pokemon the dumb *** *****.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
by some miracle, i have saturday off when i didn't request it from either of my two jobs. So someone needs to have a smashfest or tournament or something. Who wants to play a green DK?
JAIME!!!!!! come over tonite or tommorrow, im in modesto, and have this house all to myself till sunday evening . COME OVER SON!!!!

Top Bottom