• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I've played Gunbound, as for worms DS, I can't imagine it being like the insanity that the other worms became when played online.

Once you practiced your ninja roping, you could get pretty much anywhere on the map so fast lol.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i heart the concept of finding out new techniques in a game that's around 9 years old. lulz

p.s. i heart fighting starwolf's team with only peppy, because falco's an ass and slippy a lil baby.
peppy's a champ.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i would go through the whole game without losing a friend

and then kill all my partners at star wolf (cuz they are flying right in front of you when the level starts, you can kill them right away.. you can also cancel star wofl team's entrance animation by pressing start i think, i forgot, it's been years)

cuz then i could fight star wolf by myself like a real man

it was pretty hard on hard mode cuz while avoiding the star wolf team, i could crash into 1 tower, lose a wing which is gay

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Cause Im only thirteen and i wont drive :p
and also my utah smashers dont want to drive either. tHEY ARE WAY TO LAZY!
we will pay for your gas money. oh and only melee players.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Cause Im only thirteen and i wont drive :p
and also my utah smashers dont want to drive either. tHEY ARE WAY TO LAZY!
we will pay for your gas money. oh and only melee players.
greyhound should be hella cheap if planned ahead. it allows travel and lazyness. brawl sucks

Zoap

Smash Master
nobody with a join date after 2006 is allowed to have an opinion. And your from modesto. Double whammyed

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
greyhound should be hella cheap if planned ahead. it allows travel and lazyness. brawl sucks
Im not riding greyhound to Cali... i will only ride it to CO lol.

that's a lot of money rofl
Well its not just me paying it. Part of our scene would. How much would you need?
doesn't make much sense to avatar a Brawl falco over the Melee one.
lol well brawl falco is cooler than melee falco in my opinion.

Well sadly 1/4 of our scene only likes melee :(

Naota21t

Smash Champion
yea, but when ur in bed laying down, about to go to sleep. isn't there silence?

or like when ur w/ a gf and ur both about to fall asleep, silence AND theres a person around to have an awkward moment, yet its not an awkward momemnt?

Top Bottom