• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
no rly.

i would undoubtedly enjoy participating in an experience involving myself and other human beings partaking in the entertaining practice of playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl/Melee for the Nintendo Wii Gaming Entertainment System.

I am proficient at the short hop, but little else. What i lack in skill, however, I make up with clever, tasteful, and appropriate toilet humor.

I need to find someone to play with in real life, Nintendo Lagfi Connect is such a racist **** and I would like to for once play someone without lag.

i love lamp

BTW: I main snorlax, that cool?

YourTooSlow

Smash Apprentice
im looking for more of a weekend thing, because im training to be a Gaylord Focker during the week.

whats CCC? The Crazy Caca Coldesack?...im not too good with abrevs

SuperRad

Smash Master
are there any pretty good melee players in san jose or the sj area?
i wish i could play it with any sort of regularity against people a lot better then me. i play it every once in a while against my roommates who are basically a slight notch above lvl 1 cpus, but other then that i don't play it at all. i think i missed the window. i just really wish i could have ever made some significant improvement skill wise in this game rather then always being at the bottom of the ladder.

also, tim, if you read this thread at all still send me a PM and i'll come over to your room some time and play against you if you want.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
are there any pretty good melee players in san jose or the sj area?
i wish i could play it with any sort of regularity against people a lot better then me. i play it every once in a while against my roommates who are basically a slight notch above lvl 1 cpus, but other then that i don't play it at all. i think i missed the window. i just really wish i could have ever made some significant improvement skill wise in this game rather then always being at the bottom of the ladder.

also, tim, if you read this thread at all still send me a PM and i'll come over to your room some time and play against you if you want.
I'm not that good, but I'm probably better than your room mates :laugh: I was with you and nintendoking at zhu's when nintendoking made the funny fox/falcon pause poses.

I'm in SJSU during the day for school, so if you want to play sometime, that'd be cool.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Play smash 64 online, it will grant you the mindgames you need.

If you need technical skill, then try doing some of the combos with the N64 controller, and all the melee stuff will seem like silly easyness.

SuperRad

Smash Master
my roommate actually just brought his n64 up here. however, we do not have smash at the moment. he says he's going to get it soon. as for playing online, eh i'd need to get some kind of controller set up for my laptop.

amtt - were you the one i was playing against over there? and i insulted your falcon when you were playing against NK? do you have any extra time on tuesdays? i dont have class till 6 pm so i'm usually just lounging around my room and my roommates generally aren't around, so we could probably get some games in. i'm over in the suites [CVC].

anyone else in the san jose area: if you want to play let me know. it's probably easier for me to go to wherever you are because odds are that someone is using the TV here at any given point during the day [it's shared among me and 7 other dudes, so yeah]. however, if i cant take public transportation/walk there i can't really make it.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
my roommate actually just brought his n64 up here. however, we do not have smash at the moment. he says he's going to get it soon. as for playing online, eh i'd need to get some kind of controller set up for my laptop.

amtt - were you the one i was playing against over there? and i insulted your falcon when you were playing against NK? do you have any extra time on tuesdays? i dont have class till 6 pm so i'm usually just lounging around my room and my roommates generally aren't around, so we could probably get some games in. i'm over in the suites [CVC].

anyone else in the san jose area: if you want to play let me know. it's probably easier for me to go to wherever you are because odds are that someone is using the TV here at any given point during the day [it's shared among me and 7 other dudes, so yeah]. however, if i cant take public transportation/walk there i can't really make it.
probably, my falcon's terrible. I played pikachu against his DK if that helps

not this tuesday, but every tuesday after that, yes.

want to meet in the CS club room tomorrow around 5:15?

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
I sent Kizzo a message on facebook asking him what the deal is. I think we all want them back, and I have no problem being the one running them [in terms of in-charge of the room stuff]. I don't think I can do that though.
sounds great, good luck

wanna play Wednesday or Friday? or maybe just the Tuesday after this Tuesday :laugh:

Miharu

Smash Hero
I sent Kizzo a message on facebook asking him what the deal is. I think we all want them back, and I have no problem being the one running them [in terms of in-charge of the room stuff]. I don't think I can do that though.
Mm. If these were to come back, many people (like myself) would be more than happy to come here and help run NCBs again.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
So about Code Geass...

I expect an OVA about Kallen brother...

They mention it like how many times? lol I want to know the story behind that...

Also... GUNDAM 00 SEASON 2 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cant wait =D.

Top Bottom