• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i used to watch shippuden.
then the episodes got dragged out too long
seriously the fillers are worse than the freiza saga in dbz.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
that shows how more sav he even is.

takes a lotta heart to like the packers even w/o farve.

assuming he still likes them, if not then...

*foot + mouth*

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
DBZ was pretty awesome for the first few seasons or so but then all the power accumulated and it got pretty dumb. I mean just look at Boo.

Dumb.

Head Cha-La = good.

Rest = dumb.

Miztik

Smash Master
super sad STFU man

the packers ****in suck they cant hang with the best of the NFL

and still with the Tony Homo??? your just jealous cuz hes not on your team haha

also i couldnt help but notice that Homo as you put it own the packers last sunday night i know you seen it

Miztik

Smash Master
well ive been a cowboys fan my whole life most of my fam likes them well the ones i started to watch football with idk how ppl are packer fans tho...

but ppl dont like teams from here cuz they suck haha

altho i did start liking the cowboys when there record was like 4-12, and 5-11 7 years ina row or something like that idk

its weird the in other sports im all Cali

i like the A's, Lakers, San Jose Sabercats (AFL)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Cowboys are a good team for some reason but i still hate them and tony homo is pretty gay but when someone you hate is really good.... just kinda creates a weird feeling. Same with the patriots
Packers are a great team though but i just cant imagine them doing really well without Farve. My two cents

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Tony Homo...get it?!?!?! like hes a homosexual! EWW GROSS (we're all so clever)

Miztik

Smash Master
shroomed the spurs suck nuff said

and packers arent a great team they just play in a weak divison they have yet to prove it against a good team...the 2 teams they beat are a combined 1-6 (vikings 1-3, lions 0-3) and the 2 teams the lost to are a combined 6-2 (cowboys 3-1, Bucs 3-1)

i think when this season is over the packers will regret letting farve go

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pretty much the LA clippers are the most **** team in the MLB and wayne gretzky is the best player in the NWA

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
and packers arent a great team they just play in a weak divison they have yet to prove it against a good team...
sports cliche that actually has nothing to do with how good a team is

seriously, how do things like this happen in california

why are people randomly fans of random teams
cuz california is a big azz state?

Shroomed's screen name is dbz related = insta-fail.
QFT

pockyD

Smash Legend
cuz california is a big azz state?
The bay area has TWO local teams, and not only that, in my limited experience here, they monopolize the tv market so much that you rarely get to see non-local teams unless they are playing the local team or the game is in prime time

i know LA hasn't had a team in a long time; my post was directed at norcal

bandwagon hoppers :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
there are so many people in the state that there are going to be more exceptions, even if it's just 1% of the population. especially when you factor in people moving to cali to make a better life. compare that to some rural who-gives-a-**** place like nebraska, where most people grow up and stay there and therefore start a generation of hardcore nebraska huskers fans or w/e.

Miztik

Smash Master
sports cliche that actually has nothing to do with how good a team is

then what determines a good team??? i thought a good team was determined by how well they play against the other great teams and by beating them...

if a team can not hang with the best of the best i dont think there a good team which the packers have yet to do

beating the vikings and lions aint **** the vikings are hella overrated so beating them isnt saying much and its the lions

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
blowing out bad teams is a much stronger sign than barely beating a good team

blowing out a good team is obviously what you want to look for, but that rarely happens. what usually happens is contests by good teams are decided by home field or unpredictive events such as lost fumbles or kick returns or little random / lucky things like that. blowing out a bad team, on the other hand, is dominance and that is the sign of a good team.

margin of victory is more important than wins or losses. ever hear of pythagorean projections?

www.footballoutsiders.com

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
interesting i've never heard that before
can't tell if you're being serious, but i (obviously) mean that in terms of predictive power, i.e. finding out who the best team will be or who has the better chance of winning the next game

it's a 16 game season, there's a ****ton of variance

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh, predictive power

i thought you meant in judging who is better than who

but i guess that doesn't matter much so nvm

Top Bottom