• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Protathlitis

Smash Cadet
please spread the word that this biweekly will not be happening. if i can i will have someone at sjsu campus post something at the door, but i would prefer that no one has to show up to a locked room.

i think i just retired from competitive smash. this just isnt worth it.
Like many others, I've been looking forward to this for a while. It just seems like it wasn't meant to be. I'm sorry that you're going to be stepping down, whiteboyninja, but I don't blame you. It seems like SJSU just doesn't know what it's doing with the whole tourney thing.

sidefx

Smash Champion
norcal doesnt have many tournies in general.. but to answer your question, i dont know of any melee tournies happening tomorrow.

sidefx

Smash Champion
how was meatfest
tell me all about it
it was amazing to say the least.

PETER was decked out in full suit and vest and dress pants with nice shiny shoes.. haha it was great

but yeah every kind of meat you can think of.. served on SWORDS.. and then they sliced them off with other SWORDS.. and put it on our plate with SWORDS..

best part was when they pushed out the cart with the prime rib on it.. it was seriously the whole f'ing ribcage of the cow they slaughtered.. SOOO much meat.. omg it was good though.. 800 dollar check. too good

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
it was amazing to say the least.

PETER was decked out in full suit and vest and dress pants with nice shiny shoes.. haha it was great

but yeah every kind of meat you can think of.. served on SWORDS.. and then they sliced them off with other SWORDS.. and put it on our plate with SWORDS..

best part was when they pushed out the cart with the prime rib on it.. it was seriously the whole f'ing ribcage of the cow they slaughtered.. SOOO much meat.. omg it was good though.. 800 dollar check. too good
I have no clue why I noticed this, but 800 is almost your post count.

Hope there will be more of these in the future, it's always nice to see everyone and some new faces once in a while.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
thats ****ty how this got canceled. oh well. I don't think I'm going out to stockton....seeing I have to wake up to leave to AZ the next day. glhf to everyone in stockton or something. someone better text me with the results or I'll kill NK

Gaara♥

Smash Master
why cant we ever have a successful socal-come-to-norcal tourney?!
but then im sure the stockton tournament will be fun

sidefx

Smash Champion

Zoap

Smash Master
<.< WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT. Everyone I know is ****ing meeting me at my house or pittsburg bart where we depart from there...

Top Bottom