• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Hostility

Smash Ace
there has been more than enough disgussion on the subject hostility. thank you for your imput, but im getting a little weary of people telling me this.
Well if you're gonna exclude brawl from your event even though people really want it and you could easily have the resources to do it, I can see why people would complain.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
Well if you're gonna exclude brawl from your event even though people really want it and you could easily have the resources to do it, I can see why people would complain.
at least he's hosting SOMETHING. it's not like because he's hosting nobody else can

and they don't have enough time to host a brawl/melee tourney. it's not as convenient as you think

frotaz37

Smash Lord
It's funny when people who never even began to grasp melee depth/metagame, and people who entered tournaments for years and years without getting better at all, try to talk about Brawl's "lack of depth".

I don't really see how Melee can be fun for certain people, when all of their playtime consists of getting 4 stocked by people who actually have the mental capacity to improve their game and not get last place at tournaments year after year.

PHD

Smash Apprentice
It's funny when people who never even began to grasp melee depth/metagame, and people who entered tournaments for years and years without getting better at all, try to talk about Brawl's "lack of depth".

I don't really see how Melee can be fun for certain people, when all of their playtime consists of getting 4 stocked by people who actually have the mental capacity to improve their game and not get last place at tournaments year after year.
Burn... I laughed hard.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

This is why i play both Brawl and Melee ^^ xD.

Also people who have played for many years get better its just... the people ahead of them get even more better.

Miharu

Smash Hero

lololol

lolol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283

Oh my goodness.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

Wow this has to be like the most quoted post, but yeah hella agreed nice work frotaz lol

FALCOMIST said:
even more better
AHHHHHHHHH:dizzy:

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
just because it seems like people dont read the past few pages before posting, i'll make myself clear again.

there is a very high probability of there being brawl events at the biweekly.

i am currently trying to get this thread's ownership so i can make everything quite clear on the front page. can anyone help me in getting the threads ownership? im pretty ignored by mods =\

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
i am currently trying to get this thread's ownership so i can make everything quite clear on the front page. can anyone help me in getting the threads ownership? im pretty ignored by mods =\
Don't you have to have Kizzo give the mods his approval?

Have fun trying to figure out what percent you're at
I'm pretty sure I convinced him it was a bad idea if you read the thread.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Its epic. Unless youre ShadowBTZO who judges it because its pirates and he watched an English dub of it (which is one of the worst dubs I've heard along w/ Love Hina)
If you're going to watch anime in english dubs and ***** about the quality of said dubs, then you're a certified moron.

Naruto english dub is pretty TERRIBLE.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
they took out arlong shooting bellmere from the english dub LOL ********

lol @ no spoiler tags too good

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
If you're going to watch anime in english dubs and ***** about the quality of said dubs, then you're a certified moron.

Naruto english dub is pretty TERRIBLE.
Thats what I said. I usually watch a little on youtube to see what its like. The only English dub I remember liking was Trigun.

I saw the trailer to Naruto on Cartoon Network; it was a very bad experience.

there was an english dub of love hina? wtf? seriously HOW THE **** could they have done that...? must of been horrible
Luckily the American released DVDs gave you the option to choose your language

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I never said I don't like one piece because the english dubs are bad, or else I'd hate Naruto, Death Note, and a lot of other anime I can't think of. I just don't like the idea of a pirate anime but whatever.

The Naruto dubbing isn't the worst thing I've heard either, ppl exaggerate too much.

EDIT: I'll be in Santa Cruz Friday anyway so yeah we should definitely do somethin Sheridan.

Top Bottom