• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I'd like to have it at SF, if not, the immediate backup is Berk.

Let's see how this goes. It is after all for December 16th-17th, 2006.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Again - when are (if ever) the videos going to be put up, and where will they be? The hub?

Saydon

Smash Rookie
I bet everyone thinks im stupid because i was yelling incorrect and stupid comments at the end of the tourney cause i didnt understand what was going on. Oh i havent been to the other tournaments so i didnt know everyone had already seen all those combos n that matchup alot, grats zel. I might go to this tournament if my friend Valis and foxroar. i dont kow if im gonna add to your guys money pot but just go for fun or maybe team game if anyone needs a (newb) partner. cant remember me? heres my pic lol www.myspace.com/Jason_crowner

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Snap said:
don't forget that ZOAP is the one who drives most of the concord people to the tournament, and it takes 20 minutes to get to concord from antioch in the first place. the zoap, you're teh 1337
Oh I almost forgot - thanks Antioch for coming. You guys are the coolest.

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Ill be attending this Tourney,finally my first biweekly.

Would anyone like some luigi training?

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Lets try and see if we can get a biweekly goin on the 6th. If possible at all. Some AZ people might be comin up and they should get some special treatment :-D

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Lets try and see if we can get a biweekly goin on the 6th. If possible at all. Some AZ people might be comin up and they should get some special treatment :-D
I've also been meaning to do some more important things this weekend, so I'll have to announce that there won't be a biweekly this weekend. Sorry.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Simna ibn Sind said:
Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were going to come?! Dang it. haha Almost makes me want to change my mind hahaha.

Can you come to the May 6th one though?

Miharu

Smash Hero
There still will be one on the 13th, right?

Since by May 13th, all my major testing/work for this school year is mostly over, so I can focus on SSBM more =]

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
KizzoGirl said:
You were going to come?! Dang it. haha Almost makes me want to change my mind hahaha.

Can you come to the May 6th one though?
no idea....i was going to ride with ender(who was also taking kev$, geo, and some others), but i have no idea if ender can go on the 6th

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
6th..why..this is...the 2nd time in a row..i actually have this favored.

i came last week because my gf was busy.

...this week i wouldnt be able to come because..yeah but..wow..coincidence. i might be able to come to the 6th.

make another coincidence without anybody knowing my plans..and i'll think sjsu is just insane.

ALL OF YOU

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
6th? I guess.

SF>>>>>>>>SJ for me as well. SJ is pretty far south.

Top Bottom