• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
Bam

The 6th would rock my socks!

I wouldnt be able to make the 29th due to my moms bday, and that date allows me to give concord rides(YES there too good in the car) does arizona include trevyn? if so tell that kid he gots a ride wit me or else lol also who else from az? Demised? Perhaps Taj or Foward?

I will say again the 6th is just too good.

EDIT: NCT2 in december? possibly to build up as much hope as possible and then BAM destroy it? lol j/p karthik wat are the chances right?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Snap said:
LMFAO DMFOGAD MFGAIEJRG DIGJHADFAGF
If you rearrange the letters, they spell: "LMFAO Fog Mage MAID Had Dig Far GJF GJF D".

Just what could this cypher text mean??..

Snap is trying to hide advertisements in all of his posts.

Instaban.

Snap

Smash Ace
KizzoGirl said:
If you rearrange the letters, they spell: "LMFAO Fog Mage MAID Had Dig Far GJF GJF D".

Just what could this cypher text mean??..

Snap is trying to hide advertisements in all of his posts.

Instaban.
great now my cover is blown :ohwell:

Miharu

Smash Hero
MyKo said:
lol unless you're asking for next 10 years and then january.

i think this december sounds better than the first choice i just listed.

L P

OKK
L
O L
{L

{

L
o.o

Spammage, plx. Why not summer though?

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
well i'd probably be the youngest one there and people would spit in my face because it would be my first tourney, but i might go to one of these

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Hydro Kirby and thefusion:

NCT II: The Big One, is not some minor tournament. OC2 and MLG LA in the summer should be enough. I don't see why it's a big deal that it is being planned for mid-December. It's the same time as I had it last year. I'd like to just keep an annual target date for this tournament. Besides, the biweeklies will still go on in the summer, unless Kizzo decides otherwise.

:ohwell:

Hosting a tournament is not easy, nor is it very much fun. I'd honestly like to see you host a tournament before you say anything. I'm not trying to sound all tough or anything, but I was just a little offended when thefusion when made his post.

If you look at the Monterey Bay Thunder series, The Game II spends a lot of time and money hosting those to get them at the Embassy Suites. I, myself lost a lot of money at NCT. Due to the fact that it had last minute problems, and we ended up having to settle for a very expensive hotel cost, I had to come up with $435 to pay EnigmaticCam. Not all of the money came from the tournament cash. Actually a bunch came out of my own pocket.

I guess you don't know what it takes to run tournaments, especially when you don't have much help from others. Maybe you do. It would certainly help to have a bit of appreciation or atleast some consideration.

Whatever.

LVYU

Smash Rookie
Count the 'Foster Kids" in....i just found this site....i'm so happy there's still tourney's we went to some 3 stock random CRAP at a highschool and were very dissapointed kids...any you fremont kids want a pre-lim match? haha

Zoap

Smash Master
Ive ran a tournament and it can be stressful if its ur first time and u have complications, expect LOG2 in the summer sometime, since it doesnt cost me much and it was fun last time ^_^.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Sorry karthik, I didn't mean to come off as inconsiderate.

Just that I'm pretty new to the smash scene, and did know about the biweeklies until a few months ago, and NCT I like yeseterday =_=

Sorry about that.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Oh yeah guys,

I have somebody's controller from either biweekly IV or V, probably V.

If you can describe it, I'll give it to you at the next biweekly.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Hydro Kirby said:
Sorry karthik, I didn't mean to come off as inconsiderate.

Just that I'm pretty new to the smash scene, and did know about the biweeklies until a few months ago, and NCT I like yeseterday =_=

Sorry about that.
Haha, it's alright Hyrdo. I think I was just over-reacting. Hope to see you at NCB 6 and NCT II.

Miharu

Smash Hero
A grey control stick and d-pad, and a yellow C-stick.

Don't forget the grey shoulder buttons, and the black cable.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I do believe that a kid names James lost a controller before.

Maybe it's his. Ask him to describe it. I forgive you, thefusion, haha.

Snap

Smash Ace
MyKo said:
LOG2 sounds like a math formula or something. or some computer term.

lLPPLpoll
ll
l
lopopop
l
L
O$!
LP$$
$!
$
silly myko. EVERYTHING is a math formula. maybe one day you will understand.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
thefusion said:
I'm not sure if I can come on the 6th. I have to goto a deaf event in Fremont.
oh? a deaf event? how did you HEAR about that?

ha-ha.

sorry, i couldn't help myself. :(

thefusion

Smash Ace
Art? said:
oh? a deaf event? how did you HEAR about that?

ha-ha.

sorry, i couldn't help myself. :(
It's required for my American Sign Language class. Some deaf person talks about their life and kind of wastes my day. There's an interpreter so it's all good.

Top Bottom