• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
gah too many pro smashers T_T....

haha, thanks "newb"/"noob" for being my partner. although we did lose our first and second match, teams was fun XD. god what's with u and all ur mario friends T_T.... ur mario's are too good T_T....

i've never seen foxes quite like zel / lunin's... crazy fox stuff... and i've NEVER seen anyone move the way silent does, with the perfect moonwalk / wavelandings... omg (drools... XD)

kawn - OMG PROEST ZELDA EVER. i hate ur use of teleport.... its so frustrating... to see you disappear and find out you stayed in ur original spot (KASJ;FAJF;ESKJFA;LSJ)!!!!.... gah sorry for not recording any matches with you, i had to leave / go to mcdonalds for some food (i forgot about lunch XD)

The Game II - we had the IC ditto right? that was officially my first IC ditto and i must say i don't ever wanna go through that again T_T.

hella - OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO TRICKY.... i love how you move around and stuffs. after seeing you / yen play, it just makes me wanna learn peach... i should seriously settle on like just 2 or 3 chars XD.

hydro - hahaha my broken controller has succeeded! i think i had 6 or 7 SWD's and i actually got an FSmash on you with it. XDDDD. ur falco is alot better than the first time i played you. i remember how ur shl didn't always come out XD.

to all the marios (friends of "newb"/"noob") - gah i hate facing marios... i seriously need to figure out how to edgeguard them T_T.... i never knew mario could combo so well (or maybe thats just my crappy DI ^_^;) eh w/e ur mario's ***** me pretty hard T_T....

oh yea kizzo, i didn't play ur Y.Link... but **** ur Y.Link is scary....

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Who's Alana?

And some teams need better names. C'mon y'all. And even the good ones need to be changed occasionally.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Lunin has the singles brackets - that's why I haven't posted them yet, because I don't have them. He'll post them though.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I'll post the Singles results soon.

The prices of the tournament will not be changed. $1 will be taken from each person's entry from now on to go to "The NCT2 Fund", a HUGE tournament being aimed for December, rather than the summer. And this time, we're going to avoid any stupid last minute changes. Oh god, horrible memories. Thanks.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
so new EDIT is

NO NEW PRICE CHANGE? [excuse my repetitive post from yours karthik]

therefore the entry is STILL..

singles: 6

teams: 5

am i correct that this is still the price? therefore disregarding kizzo's post about the 'new price change'??

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Yes, Myko. That is correct.

Singles Results

1. Zelgadis
2. The King
3. SilentSpectre
4. LunInSpectra
--------
5. Mikkuz
5. Foxroar
7. KizzoGirl
7. X_CAL
--------
9. Karthik
9. Hella Style
9. Hyuga
9. Docpillz
--------
13. Zhu
13. ShadowBTZO
13. Irish
13. Zoap
--------
17. The Snap
17. MyKo
17. Zeldafreak
17. Yen
17. Rage
17. Narfanator
17. Snike
17. Velox
--------
25. Bioalp43
25. The Kawn
25. Vega
25. Alam
25. Hydro Kirby
25. Layzie
25. Valis
25. Ali
--------
33. thefusion
33. SonicWYTE
33. Mick
33. Bandit
33. Ketchup
33. Newb
33. Wang
33. Choknater
33. CXC
33. Art
33. Captain Planet

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Alright I've done a slight ranking calculation:

To have a more accurate ranking, you must enter more than 1 tournament. If you had entered 1 tournament, you're in the yellow section, if you entered more than 1, you are in the blue section. Congrats to King in the Blue Section & Isai + DSF in the Yellow Section!

THESE ARE NOT TOURNY PLACINGS, THESE ARE RANKINGS

1) King 93 (18.6)
2) Zelgadis 91 (18.2)
3) Silent 89 (17.8)
4) Bob 35 (17.5)
5) Lunin 67 (16.75)
6) Germ 48 (16)
7) Hella 73 (14.6)
8) Sam 29 (14.5)
----
9) Kawn 69 (13.8)
9) BTZO 69 (13.8)
----
10) Karthik 68 (13.6)
11) Clod 27 (13.5)
----
12) Hyuga 40 (13.3)
12) Snap 40 (13.3)
----
13) Zoap 63 (12.6)
13) SNKE 63 (12.6)
----
14) Volroth 25 (12.5)
----
15) Doc_pillz 36 (12)
15) Ken 24 (12)
15) Sky 24 (12)
15) ZeldaFreak 24 (12)
15) Myko 24 (12)
----
16) Layzie 34 (11.3)
----
17) Kizzo 55 (11)
17) SideFX 44 (11)
17) Rage 33 (11)
17) The Game 2 22 (11)
17) CXC 22 (11)
17) Alam 22 (11)
17) DizzKidBoogie 22 (11)
17) x_cal 44 (11)
----
18) Irish (10.5)
18) IP Freely 21 (10.5)
18) TheFusion 21 (10.5)
18) Bluu 21 (10.5)
----
19) Art 41 (10.25)
----
20) Bernard 30 (10)
----
21) Yen 46 (9.2)
----
22) Velox 35 (8.75)
22) WYTE 35 (8.75)

1) DSF 20 (20)
1) Isai 20 (20)
----
2) Mikkuz (16)
2) FoxRoar (16)
----
3) Nekurbish 15
3) Souroush 15
----
4) Simna 14
4) Zarelid 14
4) Evil 14
----
5) Tang 13
5) Stew 13
5) SadPanda 13
5) KFC 13
5) Ender 13
5) Zhu 13
----
6) Han 12
6) Eric 12
6) JoJo 12
6) FMF 12
6) Hero 12
6) Narfanator 12
6) Baron 12
6) Ice 12
6) Scamp 12
6) Smooth_criminal 12
6) Burnt_Toast 12
----
7) Vega 11
7) Dark Mike 11
7) Andy 11
7) Bioalp43 11
7) TC1 11
7) Strider 11
7) Kenny 11
7) Hydro Kirby 11
7) Ask 11
7) Rad Red 11
7) Kiyle 11
7) Falcomist 11
7) Marky Barky 11
7) Drak 11
7) EnigmaticCam 11
7) Valis 11
7) Ali 11
----
8) mick 10
8) Bandit 10
8) Ketchup 10
8) Newb 10
8) Wang 10
8) Captain Planet 10
8) Dada 10
8) Derek 10
8) Meep 10
8) Scat 10
8) MXCN 10
8) Marry 10
8) Choknater 10
8) Hokin 10
8) MG 10
8) Suto 10
----
9) The Fusion 9
9) Glood 9
9) Mike 9
9) Izzy 9

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
the tourny was awsome...i loved it...im going next time...but this time early since i missed doubles...thanks yen and b-isuro for taking me out...

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
There is another tournament scheduled for this upcoming weekend as well. Unless I have a busy workload, or something else comes up, there'll be another tournament this weekend. Price is still the same.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Aight Shout-outs:

SonicWYTE: Uh...I don't know what happened wit u, but that ain't happenin again, I'm not about to train wit u this much to go 2 and out, we'll keep practicin though.

The Game II: It's coo that you couldn't give me a ride I guess, I just didn't want to leave at 7:00 like I did, whatever though if you are actually serious about wanting to play smash more then, just hit me up whenever, and I'll help you out, but only if you want to get serious about it, not just to get to a certain level then quit or somethin.

CXC: Good Falco, haha I can't really do much against Falco wit my Marth I guess, good matches though, keep practicin.

Mikkuz: ****, we hadn't played since that tournament in Sac, but hella good match, I don't know how I pulled dat **** against ur Fox, good Samus too, almost got me in dat last one.

Zelgadis: That's like the 4th biweekly in a row that we've had to play, but w/e if I had to lose, I guess it's cool that I lost to you, I guess I'll just try to get better against Fox.

Narf: Good Samus, b-isuro? Haha, but good match, I just practice against my friend Wyte alot, so I do kinda good against Samus.

X_Cal: You're way better than I expected, good Fox, and good sh*t with your match against Sheridan.

Lunin: Thanks for takin the time to do the ranking system, and those matches with SS and FoxRoar were hella good, and gj on 2nd in teams and 4th in Singles.

Aight anyone I forgot my bad, and sorry I didn't say nuttin before I left, I just had to leave right away. Oh and I still need a partner for teams, so if anyone is interested pm me, or hit me up on aim.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I'm here at the SJSU library right now because I suck.

You see.. every time one of these tournaments happen, I have to come in the next day (Sunday.. today) to clean up the place and rearrange the room [ trust me, it's no biggie ]. But it order to do that, the building obviously has to be open - and it's not. I forgot to request to have the building be opened on Sunday as well. So I'll have to wake up early tomorrow [ like, ARRIVE at school at 7 in the am ] to take care of it, because I also have to put back the TVs I borrowed, WHICH I FORGOT TO KEEP TRACK OF. And after I was done cleaning, I was going to spend the day in the clubroom studying - but now I'm here at the library because I suck. Pants.

Snap

Smash Ace
lunin: it looks like WYTE appears twice on the ranking list: once in 15th place and once in 23rd. seems strange...

Snap

Smash Ace
KizzoGirl said:
I'm here at the SJSU library right now because I suck.

You see.. every time one of these tournaments happen, I have to come in the next day (Sunday.. today) to clean up the place and rearrange the room [ trust me, it's no biggie ]. But it order to do that, the building obviously has to be open - and it's not. I forgot to request to have the building be opened on Sunday as well. So I'll have to wake up early tomorrow [ like, ARRIVE at school at 7 in the am ] to take care of it, because I also have to put back the TVs I borrowed, WHICH I FORGOT TO KEEP TRACK OF. And after I was done cleaning, I was going to spend the day in the clubroom studying - but now I'm here at the library because I suck. Pants.
that sucks. just for a reminder we all really appreciate the time and effort you put into making these happen, so thanks and lets hope it works out as planned the next few times. also great job yesterday in tournament.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* bottom as usual. what the fizzuck. anyways, shout-outs:

kizzogirl: young link. *thumbs down* go jump off a cliff kthx.

wyte: good friendlies. it seems as though you were off your typical game. let's play again sometime.

zeldafreak: bah, i lack peach experience; no one i smash with uses peach. but you obviously have skill with her. it's no wonder i was made a victim of ****.

snke: yay for suiciding during our sheik ditto. i'm not saying i would've won, but it would've at least been extremely close. our matches our always close; i hate you. jk <3

foxroar

Smash Cadet
good games everyone, was alot of fun. where do we park exactly though because all of the garages say they need a permit. Do you buy a permit for the day or something? cuz i had to park ina parking meter place and keep putting money in it every 2 hours >.<

thefusion

Smash Ace
The Game II said:
OMG Bernard is pro!!!!!

But hey, anyone driving to the event, the parking garage on (I think) 4th Street near the McDonalds has free parking on weekends. I found out by pure luck, so GO THERE.

--GCII
What he said.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Alright, I guess I might as well do shoutouts. I got to SJSU at around 2:30, and I left before 5:30. Basically came to do the Singles bracket, get 9th place and leave. Other than my tournament matches, I played very few friendlies. I got warmed up though after my first few friendlies.

Fremont - X_CAL, HELLZ YEAH. As for the rest... Zeldafreak, Snike and Velox, GG.

Zoap - Thanks for the warmup friendlies.

Valis - Good Mario, keep it up. You could get dangerous.

SilentSpectre - Jeff, you got me. Haha, thanks.

Mikkuz - No johns. Good matches. ;D

I shall be late no more, maybe one more time. So, who wants to team with me? Also, this week...I might be annoucing NCT2 -- the sequel to last year's bonanza. The hype starts now.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I just called the UPD [the guys in charge of the parking on campus] and they said that there are NO places to park for free in the University garages [4th, 9th, and 7th street].

However, there is a parking garage owned by the City of San Jose that you may park in for free on the weekends. It is located on 4th and San Fernando.

http://www2.sjsu.edu/parking/images/map-big2.jpg

[ the map doesn't show it, but it's the upper left corner ]

Zoap

Smash Master
he speaks the truth that he does. Was fun but still not to happy wit myself and my performance.

My shoutouts:
thanks to kizzo for doing theses, thanks to lunin for those rankings, thanks to anyone i played was fun, thanks SS for beating me brutally lol i really dont like that cheating ur doing these days, thanks to yen for those cookies(i wont be there next week most likely so dont bring the gummys till the next one after it) thanks to nick for doing those peach dittos and throwin me down but not upsmashin me -.- also that crew battle was too fun, thanks to those who gave me gas money as by my rule it is not required but very much appreciated, thanks dbr/irish for the full time of fun and laughs that we had.

yep my shoutouts are too good, thanks.

EDIT: OMG im a smash apprentice mwhaaaaaa took long enough jeez

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, tied for last place! yippee

docpillz, that was a really good first round. that freakin cape man... i almost had you with that fsmash. very close match, gg bro.

narf, gj on taking me out of losers. i'm not used to good samus players since i haven't been to many tourneys. gg

xcal, fun friendlies lol. your dk is much better than mine.

kizzo, your young link is D4MN good. i'm gonna have to challenge for yoshi next time, lol.

alam, i like your jigglypuff. those were some random but nice friendlies. you were owning my fox, but i 3-stocked you with pikachu. i think i've found a new counter-jiggly :)

fun tournament, guys. i dunno if i'm ever gonna go to another NCB. let's hope i do

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
MyKo said:
i like the computer at sjsu. kizzo should have another one in there so nobody touches it while im on it. kizzo are there other comps around..that i could use? LOL

~Seriously.
Hahaha. I'll see if I could work something out for next time.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
glad u guyS hAd FUn =P

uhmmm u said its not goina be in summer and in DEC? well wouldn't REV have came out by then and new smash?

that wouldn't make sense mmm

by then hype would be ssb3 right?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
We could just have two tournies. One for Rev and one for Melee. But then doubles might have to go.

Odd that I'm listed in yellow yet Sam is in blue, seeing as I always drive him there. But, on the other hand, I'd probably be ranked lower, so that's cool. Bad tourneys don't count.

thefusion

Smash Ace
I think NC2 should be in the summer. Atleast have one big tournament before SSB3 comes out. Do you guys really think there will be biweeklies for both Melee and Revolution (assuming we do something similar for SSB3)?

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
thefusion said:
I think NC2 should be in the summer. Atleast have one big tournament before SSB3 comes out. Do you guys really think there will be biweeklies for both Melee and Revolution (assuming we do something similar for SSB3)?
I won't be in the United States for the summer. NCT2 will be in December.

Looking at it right now, it could quite possibly be a 2-day event. Nice idea, Scamp.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
KizzoGirl said:
Hahaha. I'll see if I could work something out for next time.
omfg, kizzo, if you actually can get a comp set up JUST for me O:DF JKLQFMDOIAFKMSl;sd ahh or..just another comp in general. O M F G

i'll go crazy. i want my own little corner in the biweeklies. somehow people just keep dominating the couch or iono..but yes, another comp would drive me crazy. ^^

....so 6 people have already asked me:

why i go on the comp

why i sit on the couch

why am i not playing smash

why am i sleeping.

LOL, i have more interest in the couch than for smash ^^

[yes, i come all the way from SF/Millbrae to come to San Jose just to sit on a couch.

~Literally.^^

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
thefusion said:
If it was in San Fransisco I would have to rent a motel or something. Boo to that.
HAHAHA!

Hahaha I don't know. I just like seeing simple comments like that - they make me laugh.

Top Bottom