• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

sidefx

Smash Champion
he lives in sacramento or something.

oh wait no.. he doesnt.. i completley forgot that he doesnt exist in the material world.

he is 100% bot. a false piece of nothingness evaporated into the blackhole of the ultimate void.

that is where nintendoking is.

he is in your HEAD.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Alright I'll be there at 2:30 once again. However, I need to get back to Fremont by 6:30.

I'll be there to do the Singles bracket. I may or may not enter Singles. Kizzo will take over after I'm gone.

People, we need GameCubes. Let's step it up. Thanks Kizzo and Alam for helping to ask around.

sidefx

Smash Champion
nah king and zel's plane tickets got ****ed up, so they will not be attending mlg nyc. which means that once again they'll win teams at the biweekly. lol. and most likley singles... again.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Thanks Glenn, that would be great.

Fremont is stepping it up and bringing 3-4 GCs.

We still need more, so please step it up.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
djkarthik said:
Thanks Glenn, that would be great.

Fremont is stepping it up and bringing 3-4 GCs.

We still need more, so please step it up.
Aight then, I can bring mine too, I'm ridin with either one of my friends or wyte, so I'll make it before teams starts.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Fusion - I've never seen you at any of Kizzo's events...we should get some matches in this time

Same goes to you BTZO - all we play are tourney matches lol, they're too serious, we should actually play some friendlies this time around.

Anyone else? I know that there are still people that I haven't gotten a chance to play with.

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'd like to do a side Tetris DS 1v1 competition, $1 to enter, winner take all. As long as you have a DS, it's all good, you can DL the game from someone who has the cartridge. Who wants to do it?

--GCII

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
The Game II said:
I'd like to do a side Tetris DS 1v1 competition, $1 to enter, winner take all. As long as you have a DS, it's all good, you can DL the game from someone who has the cartridge. Who wants to do it?

--GCII
I wish I had a DS. I would play. Tetris > all.

Thanks for stepping it up with the 'Cubes guys. Too much is better than too little. Thanks Danny, Yen and Alam.

Alam

Smash Apprentice
ey we can battle with our* calculators, tetris. i got the link cable fo that. lol
i got the TI 81 or something

The Game II

Smash Champion
If you don't have one, that's fine, as long as there's enough to have multiple matches. If someone uses mine, I'm going to watch you play (and maybe tape you; I got a couple tetris vids on my site)

--GCII

thefusion

Smash Ace
SNKE said:
Fusion - I've never seen you at any of Kizzo's events...we should get some matches in this time

Same goes to you BTZO - all we play are tourney matches lol, they're too serious, we should actually play some friendlies this time around.

Anyone else? I know that there are still people that I haven't gotten a chance to play with.
Chances are you've probably seen me, I just don't wear a nametag all the time. :p

I'll be the guy with long curly hair trying out a brand new Yoshi.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Just curious, when's the earliest we can arrive?

I probably won't arrive until 12ish, but again, just wanting to know for future reference.

Alam

Smash Apprentice
i heard Kizzo opens up the doors at 8:30. at least thats wut karthik told me so yea. i dont kno if u would actually wanna arrive that early.lol

Zoap

Smash Master
since karthik isnt gettin till 2:30 ill run teams again and im startin it no later than 12:30, i dont care if ur there at 12:31 i wont let u in the teams tourney, especially since its suppose to start at 12. I also do single signups and dependin on the time we finish might start the seeding for the singles bracket.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Zoap said:
since karthik isnt gettin till 2:30 ill run teams again and im startin it no later than 12:30, i dont care if ur there at 12:31 i wont let u in the teams tourney, especially since its suppose to start at 12. I also do single signups and dependin on the time we finish might start the seeding for the singles bracket.
Did you start at 12:30 last time? You might just want to start at 12. Start signups at 11:30 or earlier.

Yeah, if you could do Singles singups that'd be great.

The seedings are simple for the most part, I'll do that when I get there.

Zoap

Smash Master
i like to give the 30 min grace period for people who are like me (get lost, wake up late etc)

Miharu

Smash Hero
x_cal said:
LOL XD I'll play calculator tetris with you. XD that's pretty funny. I got a Ti-84.
Rofl, I have a TI-83 Plus.

What's your high score on Tetris? Mine's 62k :D

I will get pwned tomorrow. And learn a big deal. But I will get owned for sure.

majid595

Smash Rookie
dijartick put it on

it looks like they didnt do it but click the word link and i got the school map.
just to let you know

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
majid595 said:
it looks like they didnt do it but click the word link and i got the school map.
just to let you know
I think you replied to an old post.

But anyways my alias is spelled: d-j-k-a-r-t-h-i-k.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Ali, just sign up when you get there and just to let you know, I'm not Muslim.

Fremont's going to go crazy today. The Snike and The X_CAL are already there.

The Zeldafreak and The Velox are coming, watch out.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Ya, next finals match between Zel and King needs to have items, or both guys blindfolded, or playing while watching a mirror, or something. lol good stuff tonight

Much love to everyone I played in friendlies. Good stuff with the other IC guy. I'll keep practicing.

Yen: cookies were great, I'll pay for some nexttime

Santa Cruz guys need to come to Salinas sometime to get some rounds in with all of us.

--GCII

Miharu

Smash Hero
For my first biweekly, I'd have to say it turned out rather well =]

Too bad I got assraped for most of my matches. And my Falco seems to have a real big problem with Peaches, so at the next biweekly I manage to attend, feel free to play meh. I need Peach practice.

Alam: Your Jiggly is so much better than it was a month ago. I guess going to biweeklies works, rofl.

Zhu: Some sweet matches today, you almost beat Hyuga o.o

Silent: That's one sweet Falcon you've got; too bad I had to get ***** by it. I don't really see other Falcon's land so many fsmashes, or was that just today XD?

Lunin: Your fox is...hmm...sexy.

Hella: Haha, thanks for the matches today, I learned a lot from playing your Peach, and getting owned in the proccess. I still find it hard to believe that you 4stocked my Falco with Pika T_T

Kizzo/Karthik: Props for organizing this whole thing. It was a really great experience. I'll be sure to attend more ^^

And to anyone I left out, please don't kill me. Just beat my *** at SSBM at future biweeklies.

odintu

Smash Cadet
While I wasn't entered in the biweekly, I came by anyway to watch and play a few friendly matches and I had much fun. Hope I can do it again next time when I get a lot better ^_^'

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Teams
~~~~
1. The King And I (King & Zelgadis)
2. Team Dangerous (Hyuga & LuninSpectra)
3. Because Alana Said So (SilentSpectre & MyKo)
4. Sonic Riders (Hella Style & Yen)
5. I'm Going To Barf (Bob$ & )
5. Oh Snap! Don't Drop the Zoap! (Snap & Zoap)
7. Red Team (Foxroar & )
7. Sour Cream And Onion (DocPilz & )
9. Smash Attack
9. Team Effect

I forgot the sheet with everyone's names on it, at the club. But I'll be there tomorrow to correct/(fill in) all the names, so don't worry about it.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I got freakin' 7th place! That's my highest ever - I remember the very first tournament we had, I got deadlast. Then I went up to 17th place, then 9th once, and 7th this time. I've improved so much. hai!

THanks for everyone for attending, and if I don't have so much stuff to do next weekend, we can have another tournament.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
We're planning on having a large-scale tournament during the summer and we need help financially. So from now on until further notice, the prices will be as follows:

Teams - $6 per person
Singles - $7 per person

Sorry for those who can't afford it, but it's for a good cause.

nvm - prices will be the same.

Top Bottom