• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
:[ lvl 92 hermit in khaini. but yah i wanna go to a biweekly, might or might not be able to but looking forward to seeing smashers that play ms there.

/quit

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
So like, is there gonna be a biweekly?....XD Seriously though cuz if there is then I need to figure out how to get a ride and everything, so plz tell us if there is or isn't =D

BTW don't do the free haircut quest thing, look at my fighter and u'll see why T___________________________T

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
another wrestling tournament this week.......and the week after that....and the week after that....lol brian, we just had a duel meet against harbor and I killed the 135 pounder.....i pinned him in :41 seconds, yeah boi

SuperRad

Smash Master
another wrestling tournament this week.......and the week after that....and the week after that....lol brian, we just had a duel meet against harbor and I killed the 135 pounder.....i pinned him in :41 seconds, yeah boi
Do you know his name by any chance? I only really know a couple of the wrestlers (Tyler, Eric Lopez, Joe DiGiralomo, couple more I can't think of). But yeah, that sounds pretty **** beastly. We need to team again sometime, when you get done with wrestling season and i start making my way back to biweeklies.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
There can be another tournament this weekend if I don't have work on that day. I'll find out today as to whether or not I have work. So, I might host the biweekly tomorrow, Mike can do it if I can't, or there just won't be one. : ( wow. Typing that last sentence just felt bad.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
there is a very good chance that there will be a biweekly 2morow. once kizzogirl gets confirmation about the building being open then i can say there will be one. however if the building wont be open 2morow then there will not be one, so keep checking back later today and i will let you know the status of the ncb asap

SuperRad

Smash Master
there is a very good chance that there will be a biweekly 2morow. once kizzogirl gets confirmation about the building being open then i can say there will be one. however if the building wont be open 2morow then there will not be one, so keep checking back later today and i will let you know the status of the ncb asap
hooray

im going to try my hardest to get to this if it happens...

Ian

Smash Ace
I love you mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
There isn't gonna be a tourney if you guys keep mentioning the word ride. And wouldn't really be a "bi-weekly" if there wasn't a tourney every other week. Too bad I'm going WAY far from here tomorrow.

Tiz a good thing that me and my bro might open a lan center for more, professional, and exact confirmation of tourneys.

SuperRad

Smash Master
There isn't gonna be a tourney if you guys keep mentioning the word ride. And wouldn't really be a "bi-weekly" if there wasn't a tourney every other week. Too bad I'm going WAY far from here tomorrow.

Tiz a good thing that me and my bro might open a lan center for more, professional, and exact confirmation of tourneys.
the term biweekly is a misnomer but it is the widely used term in the smash community that is understood generally by everyone. the better term would be bi-monthly, right?

and you can insult the people running the biweeklies all you want, but it's the best tournaments in NorCal. I think you might want to be careful about insulting members of NorCal as an outsider. I'm not trying to be threatening or anything, but it's just probably not a good idea for someone planning to run tournaments to be throwing out insults to those who currently do.

And wtf does "There isn't gonna be a tourney if you guys keep mentioning the word ride." mean?

mike666

Smash Apprentice
apparently the building wont be open 2morow so sorry guys no biweekly. however we're gonna do our best to have one next week. for those of you who really need to smash i heard theres a tourny in tracy 2morow. sorry for the delay but there wasnt much i could do about this biweekly

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
KOFfully i will be at the biweekly hey nk come next week so we can KOFFFFFFFF! If there is one, dude we need to go to the tilt man seriously!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Dang, if the biweekly happened, it could have been a KBT haha. I had a fun birthday party in the dorms though, with this thickass chocolate cake. Ah well. Next week. Keep the thread alive!

1o11oo1o11

Smash Apprentice
I'm not insulting anyone. And the ride thing... well usually the host of the competition has to make sure (well they should) that somebodies actually going to be at the place.

That's just how it is in Florida anyway.

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm not insulting anyone. And the ride thing... well usually the host of the competition has to make sure (well they should) that somebodies actually going to be at the place.

That's just how it is in Florida anyway.
if there is a biweekly, people will show up. all the ones ive been to except for one have gotten around 30 to 40 people each time. Since I've been following these tourneys (around when I joined smash boards) I don't think i've ever heard of a turnout below 20. Just a heads up.

And I see what you were saying now, I took it kind of the wrong way. But still, its always good to be cautious about what you say about your future customer base.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE

please don't read this!
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE

please don't read this!
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES
SS or it didn't happen.

mike666

Smash Apprentice
If we have time after singles, I think we should do a SJ vs Deep Norcal vs Sco vs Concord crew battle, altho CLEARLY everyone knows SJ would win. Even though the result is obvious i still think it would be a cool way to kick off the '07 NCBs, and maybe we could even do it on a projector like last time :)

or I gues we could do a 10 v 10, either drafted or separated by race, like asians vs whites(david/dark mike you would be with the asians)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
If we have time after singles, I think we should do a SJ vs Deep Norcal vs Sco vs Concord crew battle, altho CLEARLY everyone knows SJ would win. Even though the result is obvious i still think it would be a cool way to kick off the '07 NCBs, and maybe we could even do it on a projector like last time :)

or I gues we could do a 10 v 10, either drafted or separated by race, like asians vs whites(david/dark mike you would be with the asians)

lol if we do a crew battle SS is like on 5 crews xD.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
lol if we do a crew battle SS is like on 5 crews xD.
I think SS should count as a baysian ;P. That's his real crew IMO haha.

Also we should have the next biweekly not this weekend but the next weekend, because DSF will be here, also I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend haha. Also the Sac biweekly is this weekend, so yeah make it the 27th plzzzz ^^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I think SS should count as a baysian ;P. That's his real crew IMO haha.

Also we should have the next biweekly not this weekend but the next weekend, because DSF will be here, also I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend haha. Also the Sac biweekly is this weekend, so yeah make it the 27th plzzzz ^^

Dats a guud ideeuh.

You guys should come to Sac this weekend, and I'm trying to make it to the next NCB with ender and Simna.

Top Bottom