• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves
Lcancel.... i didn't know it stood for lag-cancelling for a long time... i just thought you were suppose to use the 'L' button... sigh.... mindgamed T_T

L-cancel stands for lag-cancel???? Wtf I didn't know that XD, and where is Mike666? Cuz there should be a biweekly this weekend ^.^
Ok ppl L canceling does not stand for Lag Canceling. It corresponds to the button you use(most likely the button that was first used), the best evidence for this is look at SSB 64, its called Z-Canceling for the button, and i doubt it stands for ZOMG LAG CANCELING lol just to clear this up. Also if it stood for Lag Canceling I think AlphaZealot would have it in his term explanation thread, which he doesnt lol

Raves

Smash Apprentice
Ok ppl L canceling does not stand for Lag Canceling. It corresponds to the button you use(most likely the button that was first used), the best evidence for this is look at SSB 64, its called Z-Canceling for the button, and i doubt it stands for ZOMG LAG CANCELING lol just to clear this up. Also if it stood for Lag Canceling I think AlphaZealot would have it in his term explanation thread, which he doesnt lol
omg... who the heck told mee it stood for lag cancelling?! T_T those *******s! i knew it!!!

no biweekly? sigh... mayb if im bored enough i'll drive up to sac with some peoples.....cuz i heard tge was cancelled too.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
triple mindgamed son. tge was CANCELLED because of ncb and sac biweekly. it's already friday, but perhaps i should call TGE on super short notice and tell them to hold the tournament tomorrow...

that is, IF any of you NCBers are willing to come? if i get some "yes"es, then i'll call em up.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Or Fresno.

If l-cancelling stood for (L)ag-cancelling, then r-cancelling could stand for (R)ag-cancerring which is what the Japanese would call it.

I need to practice my Rag Cancer, but I don't really practice anymore.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Boback, one thing you can try is to search google for something you know will turn up a thread or forum on your website, and then click "Cached." It may have the page cached from an earlier date.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Holy crap! Man, we've gone so long without a biweekly and it's just getting worse. I might have to work next Saturday as well, so long as there's still books to pull at the bookstore. If we don't get done, we'll have to come in on Saturday. This time, however, I'ma freakin' ask somebody to cover my shift if possible. Sorry guys. I guess this would be a good time to appreciate other tournaments happening around the area. And again, if Mike can host it, then it's on. Have a nice day.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
SMASHING UP NICK'S HOUSE ROUND 3 was a sucess. to those who came for the first time, hope you enjoyed it, to those who've been to my house before, hope you enjoyed it...again.

fun stuff ^_^

Ian

Smash Ace
Or Fresno.

If l-cancelling stood for (L)ag-cancelling, then r-cancelling could stand for (R)ag-cancerring which is what the Japanese would call it.

I need to practice my Rag Cancer, but I don't really practice anymore.

HAHAHAHA

HILARIOUS SCAMP HILARIOUS!

lol I'm still lauging

petoo0

Smash Ace
lol...ok nintendo king. anyways anybody here up to smash mon the 12th since there aren't any ncbs? most people like me, snap and others start school this or next week and since monday is a day off just wondering if anyone is up for smashing.

sidefx

Smash Champion
milpitas smells btw.

i still want those god **** shoes. i think ill get them tomorrow..

i feel like making a new wallpaper for myself..

Top Bottom