• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
alrighty, i finally made a post for my january smashfest. apparently its going to be the day before the biweekly. i suppose thats both good and bad...due to a lack of biweeklies, people will be able to use my smashfest to remember how to own, i suppose.

anyways, heres the thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=93182
if you were invited and plan to come, then go check it out.
if you wearnt invited and want to come, then check it out.
if you're cool, you'll go look at it out of curiocity anyway ^_^

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
did you ever get the turtle??? rofl!

I think...there should be...wow VS MS crews...

hmm who plays

King,Sheridan,Frotaz,SideFX...Boback(not sure how to spell your name sorry :D) and myself vs

Silent Spectre, BTZO,Myko,Lunin's Sister, Lunin's Brother

^^?
>.> ur a mean butt! u left me out! or...maybe i just dont matter even if i maple!!!!
BOOOOOO

ALSO....TANG and Prodigy And Lunin!

Ian

Smash Ace
>.> ur a mean butt! u left me out! or...maybe i just dont matter even if i maple!!!!
BOOOOOO

ALSO....TANG and Prodigy And Lunin!
wtf ian, I play too........
LMFAO @ "Lunin's brother and sister" but no Lunin. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yeah.
I didn't know they played!!!!

Okay they get Yen Tang Prodigy and Lunin and I guess...we pick up...superradbrian and we can get Isaiand Germ guest passes so they technically are "WoW player" and we can have our selves a crew battle^^

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
Was there an NCB this Saturday, December 30th?

whatever, happy new years.

back to sleep or MS.

gg all.^^

im not going to erase my edit.

but 'oh' i didnt know there wasn't an ncb on this sat..but instead in Jan?

hmmm..eh, next one i might go to will be after Jan 17th [after school starts].

or probably that's an even higher chance i won't go anymore lol.^^

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
does anyone noe if there is a biweekly on jan 6th? and MapleStory ftw :x to anyone that plays, what server you on?

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
L
O
L

@ KIZZO'S post PLPL!LO!$!LP!$LOPL$!PL$!

LO
LLOLO
LO
LO!$
LO$!
LO$!
LO$!OP$P!LOPPO!L$P!L$!P$LP$!LOP$!L$

L

LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
LOP
LO
LO

...LOL!!!!

Server: Scania.

Char?..errr...errrrr......no. i prefer to not say here. LOL

ok anyway. GG have a good new year everyone.

Spectre was spending time with my party for new years LOL walkn around downtown wooo!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
whats the prices for doubles and singles again? Also shouldnt you update the thread title for this saturdays biweekly?
It's not 100% confirmed yet, since I don't have word from the advisor about this Winter (don't worry about that - I just have to get permission basically, again). But it shouldn't be a problem.

This thread needs a bump! it was on 2nd page!!! ROLF GINGERBREAD LOVERS
Wow that's crazy. That kind of thing should never happen. Because you know..

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMG lol, if theres no ncb this saturday, SOMEONE come to TGE to smash. sac changed their date to the same as TGE, so fta is going to sac instead.

>_> if someone can come to modesto i will <3 you forever

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
...Sorry. Unless ChexMixSix (Mike666) can host it this Saturday, there won't be a biweekly. I have work : (. Have a nice day!
So does that mean we can? Like, if Mike666 can host it then it'll be open and everything =D? Yeah I just wanna know cuz I need to talk about the rules and everything so yeh...we better have one;) ChexMixSix LOLOLOL

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
i hate smash why do people just throw there money away those people r better off giving the money to me, lol, w/e, old smash is better

hey nk if theres a biweekly this weeklets go KOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Raves

Smash Apprentice
Lcancel.... i didn't know it stood for lag-cancelling for a long time... i just thought you were suppose to use the 'L' button... sigh.... mindgamed T_T

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
well there's still a few spots left open by last minute ditchers for my smashfest tomorrow. PLEASE do not just "show up" but let me know if you'd like to come. if you can tell me today and confirm it, chances are good!!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Lcancel.... i didn't know it stood for lag-cancelling for a long time... i just thought you were suppose to use the 'L' button... sigh.... mindgamed T_T
L-cancel stands for lag-cancel???? Wtf I didn't know that XD, and where is Mike666? Cuz there should be a biweekly this weekend ^.^

Top Bottom