• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
The air here has the stench of Alviso... It's not Milpitas that smells... It's the wind that makes it stink in the area... But yes, you're right, I suppose.

sidefx

Smash Champion
that post was pointless. =D

milpitas smells. end of story. you should move.

btw this wallpaper kicks ***** ***.. im so good.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Are biweeklies happening this year? I want to go to some.

sidefx

Smash Champion
**** up zoap, 20th is way too far away, this weekend. we havent had one in a ****ing 4 months jesus what the ****ing ****

Zoap

Smash Master
**** u boback always thinking about yourself :) u guys can one the 13th lol u have master zoaps permision. BOBACK WE SHOULD PLAY B4 I LEAVE FOR TAHOE THIS WEEKEND C'MON !!!!!!!!!!

The GERM

Smash Ace
ei, DSF is coming down the 26th, so let's have a bi-weekly on the 27th since ther's already one on the 20th in Sac.

MangoFalco

Smash Rookie
soo...=] ms ftw. just because i own Khaini yes legit., dont hate. but yah is there a biweekly on the 13th?

sidefx

Smash Champion
there better be a biweekly this saturday. 13th i mean. not the 20th.. 20th is sac. then 27th is sjsu biweekly with dsf

edit if there is a biweekly this saturday, i will take any and all mm's =D up to 5 bucks.. cause yeah

SuperRad

Smash Master
On a similar note, if I make there is a biweekly and I go I'll do some $1 money matches to those interested. However, a stipulation is that if you beat me I want some kind of advice or tip that will help me improve. But right now it looks like there wont be a biweekly (I think I remember reading that either Kizzo has to trade his shift or Mike has to do it.) and if there is one I might not be able to make it up.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
there better be a biweekly this saturday. 13th i mean. not the 20th.. 20th is sac. then 27th is sjsu biweekly with dsf

edit if there is a biweekly this saturday, i will take any and all mm's =D up to 5 bucks.. cause yeah
dude u owe me like 2 bucks why dont u pay up and ill make sure u owe me another 5 xD. Jking u know i hate money matches.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
i swear... i'm gonna get some **** good SAT scores so that my parents will let me go to biweeklies. ugh it almost saddens me that i try to get good SAT scores for smash... mmm.... almost

"=)"

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLO

LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
LO
lo

i think im done with smash almost..

i dont wana play anymore LOL i need more mesos

im so close to level 75 omgogmogmg :D

if i get at least top 4 in any tourney, including a crap one, i think i'll quit after :D

/leaveparty

edit:

i also still noticed..even when i don't post for a very long time..i'm still the highest poster on this thread. LOL

LOL so if u get top 4 in any tourney and Crap ones i have to STOP U AT EVERY TOURNEY THEN XD. JKing dont pwnt me -_-

Top Bottom